Stef....On Her OWN...

Playing around a bit last week......John insisted I put this pillow underneath me.....was just out of the shower....HE says the pics are great....:eek:

I don't mind this one.....! Hope you don't mind it...!!:devil::kiss:

attachment.php

Fantastic bum Stef. I sense John is a bit of a rascal?

last pic has a beautiful story to tell....tells of a sexy woman ready and willing to enjoy the night

Have a fantastic Saturday

I do hope your day is going well. With your thread being one of my daily checks, I do "rise up" for the day wearing a smile. You are one Sexy Lady. The body, the Smile... Wow!! Toss is a killer sense of humor and you are a triple threat. Are you a triple threat?
Thanks for sharing

I do hope you will stop by my thread once and while.

Kdb

Playing around a bit last week......John insisted I put this pillow underneath me.....was just out of the shower....HE says the pics are great....:eek:

attachment.php

Boy hew was right, and I don't mind this one at all!

attachment.php

Stef, this pic is PERFECT.....WOW!

Stef, so love your tan body and yes you have a beautiful backside... I love the shape that John captured as you were walking towards the bathroom door...

And still love that gorgeous smile.

Wow... hope you don't mind but if I saw you in public you might catch me staring...:eek:

Stef, so love your tan body and yes you have a beautiful backside... I love the shape that John captured as you were walking towards the bathroom door...

And still love that gorgeous smile.

Wow... hope you don't mind but if I saw you in public you might catch me staring...:eek:

AW Puno....that is SOOO Sweet.....THANK you....I'm blushing......in fact, I'm tingling all over after reading that.......:kiss::kiss::heart:

LOVE it..!:):rose:

I don't mind it at all. I would love to be behind you with my hands on that fine ass, gettting ready for the next step. :D

Stef,

Just openen your site after a few PMs. Your ass (so firm and delicious) and those nipples got my dick hard as a rock. Too bad I can do nothing about it right now.

You are sooo sexy.

Happy Easter.

Stef,

Just openen your site after a few PMs. Your ass (so firm and delicious) and those nipples got my dick hard as a rock. Too bad I can do nothing about it right now.

You are sooo sexy.

Happy Easter.

Well THANK YOU....! I wish I could help!;):devil::devil:

AW Puno....that is SOOO Sweet.....THANK you....I'm blushing......in fact, I'm tingling all over after reading that.......:kiss::kiss::heart:

LOVE it..!:):rose:

I'm tingling from making you tingle.....

So you must be one of those moms that other moms are jealous of. You know when their husbands are paying attention to you instead of little johnny and susie's soccer game.

attachment.php

Mmmmm now that is one very edible rear view, I could eat you up xx :heart:

attachment.php

AWESOME PICTURE

SOOOOOO TANTALIZING....

Was John able to put down the camera and.......

I do hope your day is going well. With your thread being one of my daily checks, I do "rise up" for the day wearing a smile. You are one Sexy Lady. The body, the Smile... Wow!! Toss is a killer sense of humor and you are a triple threat. Are you a triple threat?
Thanks for sharing

I do hope you will stop by my thread once and while.

Kdb

Still curious Stef....Are you a triple threat?

Just

attachment.php

hang on as I burry my face between those sweet cheeks:kiss: !

Last edited:
Back