Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

When my wife and I went out dressed as slutty girlfriends and a guy in a club said I was the hottest thing there.

Someone once told me; "I had to go j/o just thinking about that amazingly beautiful pussy you have."

Ego stroke

I'm a 43 yr. old married male. For many years I was over weight and didn't have much of a social life. In the last couple years I've lost a lot of weight and been working out in the gym and my social life expanded naturally. Since then I've had a handful of beautiful sexy young ladies say to me "ya know, if you weren't married..."

More than one night I crashed thinking about what might have been that night but I could never cheat on my wife. It's a good ego stroke though.

Being allowed to enjoy, and provide pleasure to, a beautiful, smokingly hot sexy woman...

Woman at a wedding, there with her hubby, wanting photos of me "for later". She didn't say exactly what that meant, but the implication was pretty obvious.

When he said that he had to get the naughty thoughts of me out of his head because he HAD to get some sleep. :devil:

First time I was with a new lover we had been exploring for an hour or so when I looked over and realized we were laying opposite on the bed, his head down by my feet and my head next to his. Though things were new and I was still somewhat nervous and self conscience, I reached over and ran my hand up his leg and then moved so he lay on his back and I straddled his face while burying his cock in my mouth. Quickest 69 start ever!

Afterward he said he had never experienced a woman who "was so good at getting exactly what she wants while making sure he gets exactly what he wants too."

I think I glowed at that compliment but maybe it was just the amazing sex. ;)

First time I was with a new lover we had been exploring for an hour or so when I looked over and realized we were laying opposite on the bed, his head down by my feet and my head next to his. Though things were new and I was still somewhat nervous and self conscience, I reached over and ran my hand up his leg and then moved so he lay on his back and I straddled his face while burying his cock in my mouth. Quickest 69 start ever!

Afterward he said he had never experienced a woman who "was so good at getting exactly what she wants while making sure he gets exactly what he wants too."

Pure delish, Loving50! Yeah, glow!

I'm feeling warming now after reading that!

I'm feeling warming now after reading that!
Every time I see your avatar I just want to take that frozen looking cock deep in my mouth and warm it up! A cock flavored Popsicle! Now there's a million dollar idea! ;)

Every time I see your avatar I just want to take that frozen looking cock deep in my mouth and warm it up! A cock flavored Popsicle! Now there's a million dollar idea! ;)

Hmmmmmm..I might have to look into that. ;)

A friends wife told my wife " he's got the hardest cock I've ever felt ".
The same one told me " I'm sorry you make my pussy so wet "

I miss her !

I was once accused by a collection od Divorced Women of being "Hot on Hot!"
If they only knew now that I am now also a Fitness Trainer, thus improving upon what they already liked ;)

Mine was that I had a really sexy ass and a nice big cock. I loved hearing that she loved how soft my dick and balls were.

I've. Had a few women say.....god you make me so wet.....but then I do love performing oral!!!!

Was at a bar with a buddy and we met a couple of women. After some chit chat, one who was interested asked me how old I was. I laughed when she said she thought I was about thirty. I'd turned forty two weeks previous. I thought that was pretty cool.

I had a woman tell me on more than one occasion, "You've ruined sex for me with anyone else."

From a guy I just ran into after not seeing him for 12 years... "You have the most delicious pussy I've ever tasted".
Whew. Extremely hot. ;)

Back