The "an excuse to show off her ..." thread, understanding indirect seduction.

zanzo

Experienced
The "an excuse to show off her ..." thread, understanding indirect seduction.

Seduction should be subtle and indirect to a certain degree.

SITUATION - A hot blonde is sitting on a couch and she has HUGE breasts. She's not wearing a bra but has a skimpy top on. To the left & right of her are two guys.

PROBLEM - She needs an excuse to show off her breasts and let the guys fondle them without being direct or slutty.

Anyone know subtle ways she can do this? I'll give an example.

Blonde: "Hey boys, I was thinking of getting bigger breast implants, can you give them a feel and tell me if I need to or not?"

Okay everyone, your turn! Please give examples like the one above.

I suggest she just lean back. I think she's in the way of the two guys making out with each other.

I suggest she just lean back. I think she's in the way of the two guys making out with each other.

LOL

I read this and thought that "subtle" simply didn't apply given the set up. I like your approach, though.

Now apply a subtle indirect seduction angle to that.

What reason do the two guys have to make out in front of a blonde with huge tits without directly advertising or wanting sex?

Example:

JOHN: "Hey paul, did you eat the last chocolate covered strawberry?"

PAUL: "Almost..."

BLONDE: "Why don't you two share?"

*John & Paul kiss to share the last strawberry*

BLONDE: "Can I have a taste too" *submissive face*

*All three kiss*

The intent is to first taste the last chocolate strawberry, then sexual pleasure occurs indirectly even though in everyone's mind sex was desired.

Not the greatest angle but I think you get the drift.

Last edited:
Oh, I think I could come up with a lot better story than that. :D

Oh, I think I could come up with a lot better story than that. :D

The goal is to take examples and make an exercise out of it with the intent of improving subtle, indirect seduction. I look forward to seeing your example! :)

The goal is to take examples and make an exercise out of it with the intent of improving subtle, indirect seduction. I look forward to seeing your example! :)

I'm busy writing an actual story. However, I think I've already improved your example significantly. :D

So she's got HUGE breasts and wearing a skimpy top.

So, you do know what subtle means right?

I smell a role play more than a story here.

So she's got HUGE breasts and wearing a skimpy top.

So, you do know what subtle means right?

I smell a role play more than a story here.

SUBTLE

BLONDE: "I've got this new glistening body lotion that hydrates and keeps my skin looking beautiful".

*two guys notice it's true as those tits glisten*

DIRECT

BLONDE: "You boys want to fondle my tits?"

I'm busy writing an actual story. However, I think I've already improved your example significantly. :D

Don't spend too much on it, it's supposed to be an exercise more than anything hah.

Seduction should be subtle and indirect to a certain degree.

SITUATION - A hot blonde is sitting on a couch and she has HUGE breasts. She's not wearing a bra but has a skimpy top on. To the left & right of her are two guys.

PROBLEM - She needs an excuse to show off her breasts and let the guys fondle them without being direct or slutty.

Anyone know subtle ways she can do this? I'll give an example.

Blonde: "Hey boys, I was thinking of getting bigger breast implants, can you give them a feel and tell me if I need to or not?"

Okay everyone, your turn! Please give examples like the one above.

I'd probably have her stretch her neck and arch out her back, complaining that her shoulders are sore, and musing whether anyone could massage it for her. Who knows, maybe the guys can massage her together, and then after that...

I'd probably have her stretch her neck and arch out her back, complaining that her shoulders are sore, and musing whether anyone could massage it for her. Who knows, maybe the guys can massage her together, and then after that...

The classic massage angle. This is a great one.

Subtle is tracing a feather along an arm or a leg.

But what usually works the best is to just leave the feather on the chicken and slap them up side the had with it.

Does this shirt make my boobs look too big?

But what usually works the best is to just leave the feather on the chicken and slap them up side the had with it.

Nice one!

How about this.

BLONDE: "I was doing laundry so I had nothing else to wear, I hope you boys don't mind".

*blonde wearing a ridiculously skimpy top as the two guys are like WTF and obsess over her breasts*

Hmm. Subtle, indirect seduction has never been something I would go for, or even approve of for rape-culture reasons.

Your scenario raises a few questions in my mind.
For instance;
  • what's wrong with being direct?
  • Why should direct equal slutty?
    [*]If slutty means "wanting two guys to kiss her tits"-- doesn't that mean she's slutty no matter how indirectly she expresses that desire?​
  • How big are these HUGE tits, and do you know how painful it is to leave double 'F's unholstered? And what's subtle about wearing a skimpy halter top?

Yup- take it off. Now.

Hmm. Subtle, indirect seduction has never been something I would go for, or even approve of for rape-culture reasons.

For instance;
    [*]If slutty means "wanting two guys to kiss her tits"-- doesn't that mean she's slutty no matter how indirectly she expresses that desire?​
  • How big are these HUGE tits, and do you know how painful it is to leave double 'F's unholstered? And what's subtle about wearing a skimpy halter top?
Yup- take it off. Now.

Do they even make a skimpy halter top to cover double F's?

Or is that double F's as in Fuck! :eek: Fuck! :eek:

Hmm, I never thought about this as rape, just a women trying to seduce two guys without appearing direct.

[*]what's wrong with being direct?

Nothing, it's just too easy and simple and you lose the mind fuck.

[*]Why should direct equal slutty?

IMO it's about playing a small mind game to make things lively, the mystery of the unknown. "Is she playing games, what is going on?".

Yes, but that conflict is what I think is a great turn on. Here she is acting in a non-slutty way with hidden slutty intentions.

[*] How big are these HUGE tits, and do you know how painful it is to leave double 'F's unholstered? And what's subtle about wearing a skimpy halter top?
[/LIST]

Oh i see, huge tits unholstered are painful. Hmmm.

Blonde: "Sorry for this look on my face, it's just that all my bras are in laundry and my big breasts start to hurt after a while when unholstered".

TWo guys: "oh sorry to hear that, here let us hold them for you?"

Blonde: "aww you guys are so sweet!"

It's a WTF situation that should result in a turn on. Man this is great, this is PURE WIN! Great idea on the unholstered angle.

Reminds me of the lady with double D's that went naked bungee jumping.

Now she carries one under each arm. :D

For instance;
Yup- take it off. Now.

I think some people just want to play games.

I've used the honesty approach a lot. It got me laid more. But they never stuck around. I've stopped being direct because it was shitty for my self-esteem. Guys don't like direct women. At least not the guys I was with.

Early April, last year I met a guy while we were in line to get room assignments for next year. We started talking and we hit it off great. A few hours later, I told him.

"Y'know what? I'm not going to sleep with you. I've tried to seduce some of the guys I meet, and it always ends up bad. You are way too cool of a friend to ruin like that."

Less than an hour later he started flirting with me, rubbing my shoulders, being a goddamn dreamboat. It was like my decision not to be an awkward slut just made him determined. A sort of, 'Challenge accepted'.

And a after a few days of screwing me, he never talked to me again.

Moral of the story, I really need to raise my standards.

Oh i see, huge tits unholstered are painful. Hmmm.

Blonde: "Sorry for this look on my face, it's just that all my bras are in laundry and my big breasts start to hurt after a while when unholstered".

TWo guys: "oh sorry to hear that, here let us hold them for you?"

Blonde: "aww you guys are so sweet!"

It's a WTF situation that should result in a turn on. Man this is great, this is PURE WIN! Great idea on the unholstered angle.
See what happens when you start thinking about it? :D

How about; "Do these boobs make my hair look blond?

See what happens when you start thinking about it? :D

How about; "Do these boobs make my hair look blond?

lawlz, simple and subtle lol *thumbs up*

*BLONDE lowers her top exposing her huge breasts with confused look on her face*

"Do my breasts make my hair look too blonde?"

I think some people just want to play games.

I've used the honesty approach a lot. It got me laid more. But they never stuck around. I've stopped being direct because it was shitty for my self-esteem. Guys don't like direct women. At least not the guys I was with.

Early April, last year I met a guy while we were in line to get room assignments for next year. We started talking and we hit it off great. A few hours later, I told him.

"Y'know what? I'm not going to sleep with you. I've tried to seduce some of the guys I meet, and it always ends up bad. You are way too cool of a friend to ruin like that."

Less than an hour later he started flirting with me, rubbing my shoulders, being a goddamn dreamboat. It was like my decision not to be an awkward slut just made him determined. A sort of, 'Challenge accepted'.

And a after a few days of screwing me, he never talked to me again.

Moral of the story, I really need to raise my standards.

Been there, it's always funny when a girl tries to friend zone me it just makes me come on stronger until she gives in to what she really wanted or says "no" in which i back off and move on.

Last edited:
lawlz, simple and subtle lol *thumbs up*

*BLONDE lowers her top exposing her huge breasts with confused look on her face*

"Do my breasts make my hair look too blonde?"

Been there, it's always funny when a girl tries to friend zone me it just makes me come on stronger until she gives in to what she really wanted or says "no" in which i back off and move on.

Wow. That means that you've put a bunch of other girls in my situation. You must be a lovely person.

Wow. That means that you've put a bunch of other girls in my situation. You must be a lovely person.

"...And a after a few days of screwing me, he never talked to me again."..

Mistake. Let him screw you once and then don't let him screw you for at least 5-7 days.

You introduced the "first challenge" but then you stopped challenging him after that.

During those 5-6 days just have sex with other guys and rotate so each guy only gets to have sex with you once a week, then you'll have all the power and can choose who you want to be your boyfriend if that was your desire.

Mistake. Let him screw you once and then don't let him screw you for at least 5-7 days.

You introduced the "first challenge" but then you stopped challenging him after that.

During those 5-6 days just have sex with other guys and rotate so each guy only gets to have sex with you once a week, then you'll have all the power and can choose who you want to be your boyfriend if that was your desire.
Question to the other guys here; do you feel that this is legit advice, speaking generally?

I ask because I know how often we wimmins give advice *sort of* like this. And I know that we mostly mean what we say, and I know how often teh menz is incredulous.

Or is this advice specific to self-referential game-playing type guys that maybe not so many women would want anything to do with anyway?

Conversations like this make me so glad I've had only two sexual partners in my life, and I married the second one. Gah. I'd never manage all these rules.

Back