Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Nosferatu. I first saw at 12 yrs old it at a midnight show. Came outside and it had snowed heavily. I had to walk home at 2am through that eerie silence when nothing moves after a snowstorm. There's a kind of sepia quality to the light, and you hear things.

especially at 12 and your imagination has just been stimulated!

YAY fellow Nosferato lover :D
 
Happy Tuesday (err Wednesday for Hayley). I hope everyone's week is going well. I'm making a tofu kebab for dinner. I have never tried tofu but the kebab looked yummy with veggies and marinade. Wish me luck?

:kiss::kiss:

Thank you :rose: Happy Wednesday to you (by the time you read this)
 
Never had tofu I truly enjoyed. And I've had tofu dishes made for me by rabid vegans.

Marinading tofu only helps to a point. In the end, it's still tofu, so unless you go wild with the spices, especially the hotter spices, it's going to remain bland unless you become accustomed to it.
There are some fairly tasty tofu/soy snacks though. White Wave makes some soy-based products like a faux pepperoni. I've also seen tofu jerkys that are pretty good.
But like any ingredient, it just takes practice. Bear in mind, though, that soy contains phytoestrogens, which can raise what the body perceives as increased estrogen levels, which can have an effect, especially in older women, younger children and men (some studies have demonstrated a link with soy intake and increased incidence of Alzheimer's and smaller brain size in men, others have demonstrated links between soy intake and the earlier onset of puberty in girls, but as you are neither a man or a prepubescent girl you should be fine;)).

No, I'm not a man or pre-pubescent girl but maybe I fit into the "older women" category? :rolleyes:

I don't like tofu.

Good luck with it. :rose:

The jury is still out for me. I like lean meat proteins better.

Tofu pretty much sucks hairballs unless you marinate the hell out of it.. lol

Evening all.. :rose:

Sent some stuff to Daddy this evening and waiting on feedback.. that man stays too busy.

Good luck INL on the dietary changes. I haven't been weighing myself but I know I've lost quite a bit over the last little while. The doctor told me I needed high protein/no refined carbs.. which, is kind of funny, since I think that would work for just about anyone. However, anyone with a compromised liver should steer clear of extremely high protein.



I've been doing a modified diet for over a year. I think that's why I tried the tofu.....for a change of pace. Congratulations on the weight loss. With all of the changes in your life, it's another to add to the list (but in a good way).

Erm... it was a video, a story, and a recording..
He gets a picture every day..

I'm an exceptionally good girl...lmao..

The new av is a crop from a pic I took the other day..eating cantaloupe..

I wasn't thinking about cantaloupe when I took it, but... hey, nobody's perfect. :D

Your daddy must be smiling big after that present. Nice av! :cool:

I love meat protein, but I try to limit it to dinner. Beef and chicken. All other times, I eat vegetable protein, be it peanut or bannana. I've never been into tofu, mainly due to the texture. I guess I could eat it mixed in but I've never been a fan of disguising food. Except old ice cream with Magic Shell. I would probably eat tofu if I had to but there are just so many other healthy foods I actually like and prefer.

I shed about 30# eating nothing but vegetable protein for 3 months. That and hard labor. But, it worked.

The plan I'm following requires me to eat 60 to 90 grams of protein a day. The veggie and non-meats don't seem to yield the quantity I need. Maybe it's time for me to branch out to different spices :confused:

Your job seems quite physically active. Good for you on the 30 lb loss!

Thank you :rose: Happy Wednesday to you (by the time you read this)

Hi Sweetie!! Happy end of Wednesday to you! :)
 
through a glass, darkly; but then face to face

HS walks in smiling and relaxed, nodding here and there as he reads through the torrent of posts appearing on the board in the Great room since his last visit.

New faces, returning faces from the past and the core regulars, all with their own world of dreams and fears, choice of roads to take and burdens to bear on the way.
HS ponders on how his own recent past and future have been molded by events here and how his love\hate relationship with the principles eschewed here have coalesced, influencing his own aspirations so significantly.......

Daft sod he thinks to himself, waxing all philosophical again and with a shake like a dog, fresh out from the rain, he heads for the kitchen, calling out a loud and cheery:
''Good morning all, may this day bring nothing but the best for each of usl!''

Soon the air is filled with the mixed aroma of coffee and all the things that make a good breakfast. Emerging with a loaded tray, including coffee, toast and scrambled eggs, he goes back for a second load of goodies and sets up the usual table, before sitting back and watching the door and garden sprinklers, yes today must be a good day he smiles to himself...
 
"Morning ALL my lovely family! Hello and welcome to the newcomers and WELCOME BACK to those returning after absences! Daddy Spenser it's always wonderful to have you 'come home' again! Just dashing through the kitchen to grab a coffee on the run and blow a kiss of thanks to Daddy HS. Thunder storm blowing up outside which will screw the traffic all to hell and gone. Later!!!!":kiss:
 
Morning to all the Lovelies and Gents as I fly by with a travel mug full of coffee and a bit of bagel with cream cheese.

Wishing everyone a lovely day and that everything y'all wish for comes your way!
 
good morning everyone! Hope everyone has a safe lovely productive put a smile on your face kinda day :)
 
Panera Fuji apple chicken salad with feta and extra cider dressing yummmmm

I did and I did, thanks!

Now back to the craziness, I have two houses closing on Monday and have too much to do to allow goofing off!!!

Be good everybody

That sounds Delish! Jealous now! No more goofing off shoo's you out the door :)
 
Productive is all relative. Yesterday, I spent several hours reading programming code, trying to find the error or errors that prevented us from seeing the correct output. It wasn't in the program where the error that occured, no, it was the input. Some people can't read manuals, the one's that show the proper way to input or set up data. Productive, yes. Frustrating, more!

This morning, I did look at code and did find errors. This time, it was as if someone programmed drunk. I'm talking elementary school spelling errors.


Now, I sit in front of the laptop, typing away as several stories bubble up in my dirty mind. :devil:
 
Productive is all relative. Yesterday, I spent several hours reading programming code, trying to find the error or errors that prevented us from seeing the correct output. It wasn't in the program where the error that occured, no, it was the input. Some people can't read manuals, the one's that show the proper way to input or set up data. Productive, yes. Frustrating, more!

This morning, I did look at code and did find errors. This time, it was as if someone programmed drunk. I'm talking elementary school spelling errors.


Now, I sit in front of the laptop, typing away as several stories bubble up in my dirty mind. :devil:

Well Hello Daddy RJ. Been a busy man i see. My idea of productive today has been some laundry. now lazing on the couch with my laptop.
 
Well Hello Daddy RJ. Been a busy man i see. My idea of productive today has been some laundry. now lazing on the couch with my laptop.

Hi Curvy :)

I've been productive at Starbucks, since the "girlfriend" left to go back to work. I found several ezines that would love submissions for stories. I just have to get back to writing.
 
Panera Fuji apple chicken salad with feta and extra cider dressing yummmmm

I did and I did, thanks!

Now back to the craziness, I have two houses closing on Monday and have too much to do to allow goofing off!!!

Be good everybody


I love their Fuji apple chicken salad with feta! :)

Have you tried Chickfila's new salad? I don't recall the name but it has I strawberries, blueberries and I think bleu cheese with this yummy Tangy Apple vinaigrette, yum!
 
I love their Fuji apple chicken salad with feta! :)

Have you tried Chickfila's new salad? I don't recall the name but it has I strawberries, blueberries and I think bleu cheese with this yummy Tangy Apple vinaigrette, yum!

I think Wendy's has one like that too. I havent tried either though.
 
Fuji isn't tart enough for me. Then again, I live in upstate NY, where the apples grow hard and tart
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top