What color is your underwear?

None.

They'd be visible through the short tight dress that I'm wearing, and I hate that!

None.

They'd be visible through the short tight dress that I'm wearing, and I hate that!

The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!'

Unwittingly, I'm with SweetMaj today.

Decided to wear my light blue dress today. It's a thin, wispy cotton dress. I also decided to wear my sheer blue bra and matching panties. The light has to hit everything just right, other wise you can't see anything. If it does hit it, all you see is the outline of the bra.

I couldn't find the panties in my drawer and decided to get dressed anyway. I planned on looking in the laundry basket that I'd finished last night. But, I got distracted by something my husband asked.

It wasn't until I went to the bathroom after lunch that I realized I never put any on. Hope I didnt' inadvertantly flash anybody at work. Now the guy at the table next to mine... If I'd known, it wouldn't have been accidental!

Now, I'm waiting for Hubby to get home from work so I can flash him and blame him for it! :cattail:

:heart:
Jenny

Unwittingly, I'm with SweetMaj today.

Decided to wear my light blue dress today. It's a thin, wispy cotton dress. I also decided to wear my sheer blue bra and matching panties. The light has to hit everything just right, other wise you can't see anything. If it does hit it, all you see is the outline of the bra.

Now, I'm waiting for Hubby to get home from work so I can flash him and blame him for it! :cattail:

:heart:
Jenny

Yeah, We are sure, dear.
Lucky blighter. .

Dark blue... Unless of course you mean the pink bra on my head as i create my perfect woman on my super duper wind up computer.

Back