Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
sister

ide love to have sex with my sister. she is cute, maybe 5'8" or so, brunette, roughly B cup, ridiculous ass ;) would love to chat about my fantasies.....
 
Some of my most intense sexual experiences have involved anal sex. Recently my fantasies have been about anal sex that develops into some scat stuff... Horrible, I know :devil:

Your not the only one, I have some pretty heavy anal/ scat fantasies...
 
I guess my current one would be to be part of an orgy, 10+ people. Everyone sucking and fucking each other, enjoying each other's bodies, never stopping until the room reeks of sex. I love the idea of a buffet of cock and pussy for my enjoyment ;)

+1 :D

Hands, mouths, tongues all over each other...
 
I wanna buttfuck the pope. Not because I find him hot. Just because I wanna pretend he's an altar boy.

jk lol

Ha ha! Brilliant

I want to fuck a woman who likes to wet herself. I only know of one such woman who likes to do that and infortunately for me she's a lesbian.
 
Last edited:
That

Ha ha! Brilliant

I want to fuck a woman who likes to wet herself. I only know of one such woman who likes to do that and infortunately for me she's a lesbian.

My friend is so very hot. I have had the thrill of having someone that has done that for me. In public. which is so very kinky, Walking through the mall with jeans on she kept letting some out slowly. I couldn't wait to get her home. Once we did get home. We had a terrific time.

Good luck in your search
 
Since there's a pee-theme developing here, I'll add one of my own:

I'd like to walk into the bathroom while she's on the toilet and before she can tell me to get out, stick my cock in her mouth and throat-fuck her.
 
while using the toilet...

...before she was with me, my wife was at a party, and the husband of the hostess walked in on my now wife. he pulled his dick out and stuck it between her tits. I love how bold he was, and that my wife is kinky enough she didn't freak out and tell his wife about it.
 
Never thought I'd say this...

But...I would fuck my nephew in a second. He's got an amazing body, lips that you want to suck on for days and a little experience...though I'd like to give him more. :eek:
 
Me, my hot and sexy wife and a third guy. Meeting him in a night club, she asking him home with us. Me sitting on the couch, looking at them fucking, seeing the pleasure on my wife´s face, hearing her moaning and cumming many times. And me cleaning her afterwards, using nothing else then my mouth, lips, tongue. Tasting them both from inside her...
 
God! Many, but too taboo to post on here x maybe I have more boxes to tick than I thought, lol x guess most of my 'unticked' boxes are because they're experiences I've avoided so far x x x
 
.

This is updated. My most taboo fantasy is to have an orgy
With my most sultry step brother and my curvascious hot step sister
AND my voluptious most erotic step mother.
I just hooked up with them again and it's so hot hanging out with
them.
 
Sensual forced sex

I have recently had this fantasy of a non consent/reluctance sex scene as a teenager. I suppose you could call it a rape, which to me is okay since it is a fantasy anyway. But in my mind the scene is not rape but strong encouragement. I have never been a fan or violent or brutal rape.

The Scene: I have been seeing a girl for a few weeks, we are both teenagers and virgins. One evening I start kissing her and heavy petting. Soon I have her panties off and she starts to struggle a bit because she is unsure about it. I enter her, take her virginity and her whole attitude changes. She feels close to me because nobody has tried that yet with her. She acts like she is "mine" and wants nobody else.

It is hard to describe but it starts out as innocence, defiance, lust, being "taken" and compliance. There is always a bit of a fight initially on the part of the woman, verbal, physical or both, then it is surrender, loyalty and love.

ES
 
.

If this is the case, its not a fantasy...its reality. Lucky fucker!

The sex idea is only fantasy because it will never happen. I don't see
Them very often anyway. What is amazing is Im so different from when
They first knew me, even though I never knew them very well anyway.
I never lived with them.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top