Prostate Massage

Sooooooo

Tried this one today, and I don't think we were entirely successful. He said he felt like he needed to go to the loo. (Which is funny, cos that's how it feels when he's pressing *my* gspot :D )

So... was I doing it wrong?

My ex girlfriend did this to me on our first wild sex night. Basically the first day we had sex. She had a vibe on my prostate and was jacking me off. The feeling was something I have never felt before or since. I somehow moved from the couch to on top of the coffee table and I had not a clue how. Cum leaking all over the dark polished surface like you would not believe. It was just so intense that at one point I ended up biting the table before I fully got off.

Considering I have some large issues with germs and how dirty things are me biting a coffee table should say something. I had a cute little switch that I know bring up prostate play she thinks it is funny to try and bate me because I am not like most of the doms she knows. Some of them seem to think that letting a woman massage your prostate is not toppy. Me I am not cut from that same cloth at all, now making her swallow all of that cum that comes out is very toppy indeed. Even more fun is making her lick up any that she happens to miss and falls on the floor. Hmm I need to find out if she was offering because I am suddenly in the mood.

No you were doing it right.

Sooooooo

Tried this one today, and I don't think we were entirely successful. He said he felt like he needed to go to the loo. (Which is funny, cos that's how it feels when he's pressing *my* gspot :D )

Actually in my experience you were doing the right thing. That is how I know she is hitting my P spot by the fact that I feel like I have to pee. I only feel it for a minute or so and then it goes away and begins to feel very good.

So you are on the right track, keep trying. You may need to experiment with how much pressure feels good etc, but that is part of the fun.

It is always a good idea to make sure he has gone to loo first to make sure his bladder is empty.

ES

WE DID IT.. WE DID IT.. WE FINALY DID IT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

We used a toy that was about the length of my middle finger and a little bit wider and was tappered and vibrated (and it was pink and cute *giggle*)

It was so fucking hot!!! He moved to the floor with me and I get him all comfy with pillows. It was so cute! He was a nervous wreck I start giving him head to get him to relax a little bit. When we started he was on his back with his knees bent and feet on the floor. So I open the lube get everything nice and wet and start rubbing the toy over his hole and he is so nervous and keeps saying under his breath oh god oh god please please be careful. I push just the first part inside him and hold it there. It was so cute he was holding his breath, I was like baby you have got to breath LMAO!! So I start twisting around to loosen him up a little and to relax him. I go back to giving him a bj and it is gooooood and while I am doing that I push more of it in him. Finally it's all the way inside and he is freaking LOVING IT!!! I have never seen him have that much pre-cum.. it was literally dripping. I take my mouth off of him and tell him I am going to turn it on low.. IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!! He was moaning like my little whore He said he could feel it vibrating all the way through his cock. So I gradually turn it the rest of the way up and start fucking him in and out with it while he's in my mouth. Finally he's moving his leg up on the recliner and the other on the table to spread his legs further so I can get further inside him. It was the hardest I have EVER seen his cock. Finally I turn the vibration down but leave it inside him and I climb on top and slide him inside me. We aren't fucking hard because I want him to keep the toy inside him but he is holding both of my hands while I lean back and fuck him by rocking and rolling my hips. I came soooooo freaking hard and that made him cum. He came soooooooo sooooo hard with that toy still inside him it was AWESOME!!! I have no doubt we will be exploring this more!!

**btw he did say that it made him feel like he had to pee at one point. It made me think about the post from earlier*

We used a toy that was about the length of my middle finger and a little bit wider and was tappered and vibrated (and it was pink and cute *giggle*)

It was so fucking hot!!! He moved to the floor with me and I get him all comfy with pillows. It was so cute! He was a nervous wreck I start giving him head to get him to relax a little bit. When we started he was on his back with his knees bent and feet on the floor. So I open the lube get everything nice and wet and start rubbing the toy over his hole and he is so nervous and keeps saying under his breath oh god oh god please please be careful. I push just the first part inside him and hold it there. It was so cute he was holding his breath, I was like baby you have got to breath LMAO!! So I start twisting around to loosen him up a little and to relax him. I go back to giving him a bj and it is gooooood and while I am doing that I push more of it in him. Finally it's all the way inside and he is freaking LOVING IT!!! I have never seen him have that much pre-cum.. it was literally dripping. I take my mouth off of him and tell him I am going to turn it on low.. IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!! He was moaning like my little whore He said he could feel it vibrating all the way through his cock. So I gradually turn it the rest of the way up and start fucking him in and out with it while he's in my mouth. Finally he's moving his leg up on the recliner and the other on the table to spread his legs further so I can get further inside him. It was the hardest I have EVER seen his cock. Finally I turn the vibration down but leave it inside him and I climb on top and slide him inside me. We aren't fucking hard because I want him to keep the toy inside him but he is holding both of my hands while I lean back and fuck him by rocking and rolling my hips. I came soooooo freaking hard and that made him cum. He came soooooooo sooooo hard with that toy still inside him it was AWESOME!!! I have no doubt we will be exploring this more!!

**btw he did say that it made him feel like he had to pee at one point. It made me think about the post from earlier*

That sounds amazing glad to hear you both enjoyed it, this is deffinatley something I would like to try.

That is sooooo Hot!!! :D I've wanted to try this for quite some time, but my ex-partner wasn't really all that interested, come to think of it he wasn't all that interested in me or that adventurous :(
Now all I need to do is find some fit, sexy, willing stud to try this out on :devil: Mmmm, I've got a couple of sexy victims in mind who I'm sure will be only too willing to receive and to oblige..**** times ahead me thinks! :devil: :caning:

Double orgasm???
We tried this for the first time this weekend. While using one hand on his penis I placed one finger inside of him. I used a condom on my finger :).
I am not sure if I hit the prostate but he sure felt good. He said it was a crazy awesome feeling. He had an orgasm and came but then about one minute later did it again. Not sure if it was a continuation of the first orgasm or a second orgasm but he loved it. I think everyone should try it :)

cheers

Yes I have!

Double orgasm???
We tried this for the first time this weekend. While using one hand on his penis I placed one finger inside of him. I used a condom on my finger :).
I am not sure if I hit the prostate but he sure felt good. He said it was a crazy awesome feeling. He had an orgasm and came but then about one minute later did it again. Not sure if it was a continuation of the first orgasm or a second orgasm but he loved it. I think everyone should try it :)

cheers

Yes I have tried it and it is great! I can have anal orgasms too which can just come from stimulation of the anus.

As far as what you are talking about is a prostate orgasm. When you stimulate the penis you get a "regular" orgasm for lack of a better term. When you stimulate the prostate you get a prostate orgasm. Either one can cause the penis to ejaculate but typically the prostate orgasm is more like a leaking out than a full squirting ejaculation.

In my experience, once my prostate orgasm starts if you jack me off I get a very strong ejaculation and a "two at once" very powerful orgasm. Then if stop stimulating my penis and start my prostate again I will squirt some more.

It is great fun

ES

for all you people out there do it!!!! its fucking great. no need 2 touch the cock if the prostate massage is good you will squirt buckets i was milked for over an hour last night i feel drained no pun intended. but she did use a toy for some of it. only "6 with a g-spot curve it hit my p spot i tell you that. if anyone need advise me and the wife would be more than happy to provide. loose sphixnter

You guys are lucky. I cant find one person willing enough who at the same time I trust back there. Most I could every get is a nice "grundle pump" massage. It is pretty nice but it's not the heart stopping one breath away from blacking out cum I have been looking for....sigh

for all you people out there do it!!!! its fucking great. no need 2 touch the cock if the prostate massage is good you will squirt buckets i was milked for over an hour last night i feel drained no pun intended. but she did use a toy for some of it. only "6 with a g-spot curve it hit my p spot i tell you that. if anyone need advise me and the wife would be more than happy to provide. loose sphixnter

Great to hear!! Keep us informed.

Try this: It is a great prostate toy!

ES

Attachments

• siliconeprostatevibrator.jphe.jpg
    siliconeprostatevibrator.jphe.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 777
Sooooooo

Absolutely nothing. Maybe massage a bit slower while that feeling passes and then he will be in for one incredible experience. And you will enjoy watching his face as you blow his mind.

cheers

HMMM this sounds very interesting. I will admit the idea of having someone fuck around with my ass both scares me and turns me on. How many women would actually do this though?

many, many women enjoy it as much as I do. Even talking about it makes my eyelids get heavya and my breath deepen.

I like doing this and he loves it but my wrist gets tired very quickly. I guess my wrist-action is all wrong lol.

Oh, I love it! I had a girlfriend do it to me one time while she was sucking me off to get me off quicker one day. She slipped in her finger and found my spot and milked me dry! I have since loved having my ass fucked and made a whimpering boy having my spot tickled til I explode!

Oh, I love it! I had a girlfriend do it to me one time while she was sucking me off to get me off quicker one day. She slipped in her finger and found my spot and milked me dry! I have since loved having my ass fucked and made a whimpering boy having my spot tickled til I explode!

always wanted someone to do this to me, still waiting, wife is not into it, 2011 is the year i get my vibrator to tickle my prostrate !!

If your wife isn't into it, check out the places that do "senuous massage" - in my experience they usually offer a prostate special and some of them are very experienced and know just what you need.
They know how to bring men to the brink and hold them there all the while massaging the prostate, you'll become a regular I bet

I've been trying this lately by myself with some limited success. My center finger is just long enough to reach my prostate when i lie on my back with my legs raised. So far i have got some pre-cum to leak but I have not had a full orgasm yet. Do i need to keep at it longer, at present i hit a plateau and cannot get by it.

Back