Genital sex... a new fetish?

We often do this, my partner gets really turned on by it, I'm sure I have a photo somewhere, I'll see if I can find it for you

I think I get it. Are you intimating that most sexual activity now seems to involve something other than good old fashioned male/female genital sex.....oral, anal, cuming anywhere other than in the woman's vagina....

Dollie

Doesn't most sex involve genitals?
It has for us

i'm lost, doesnt all sex involve genitals in one way or another
This looks like what I've been told is the Kitty Slide. When a lady......... that's me.......... does not give in to intercourse for special reasons she gets talked into having her vaginal lips fucked and cum on by other men. Sort of sliding up and down the Kitty.:cattail:

Is there sex that doesn't involve genitals, at least one person's genitals? Just asking.

Whatever it is...

It's hot. If you mean rubbing the genitals together, it's sort of like double frottage.

Norway girl?
Perhaps you can post some more gifs that display this new form of sex?

Both the gifs - ooo gorgeous! - show the guy getting very distracted by those oh so shapely tits on his gal! So, my reading is that these are 'whole-body sex' and not merely genital sex. So, ... looks like that new fetish hasn't taken off yet! :D

Gotta say though ...

What my woman and I enjoy occasionally is what I can best describe as "Press-up Missionary". Perhaps Americans call press-ups push-ups? whatever:

She's lying on her back on the bed legs wide apart, arms stretched out or above her head. She's a pillow under her butt to get the angle for me just right. I'm on my fists either side of her boobs but not touching her, and on my toes, and I'm straight as a board but flexing in the middle. Wow is it fun! And the only, only point of contact between us is cock in vagina, with of course wet ball slap goin' on too.

If she's already all orgasmed out, it is a hugely fun way for me to drive to my own completion!

Is that scenario sufficiently within the "new fetish"? :cool:

Back