Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times am I going to cry over this? Enough!:(

*warmhugs* :kiss:

[Lesbian Dick Shriveler Hex Activated]

You are toooooo funny. :kiss::heart:

*huggles to warm y'all* It's cold here too...I just wish it was either warmer or a lot colder...all the snow is getting on my nerves... :eek:

We lurve you too! :kiss::rose:

Congratulations! Just don't use mapquest! We had a wonderful adventure recently because we tried to follow Mapquest directions...:rolleyes:

I love youse too. :kiss: Ayup, Mapquest can be verra evil.

AdorableBastardCatMilkerWithDisgustinglyBeautifulMother.
Freak. *sniffles*

Also, quasi-frozen dish soap looks weeeeiiirrrd. Gloopy. Augustus Gloopy.

I have At Last as an earworm, but....it's not too bad. :)

Pretty damn hard not to smile watching that dance, eh? :D Beyonce looked like she was in awe of the moment as she sang. Wonderful.

Thinking baseball, as I do at this time of year while I prepare for my next season of writing about the Padres, I couldn't help but make a connection.

Can you imagine the way Jackie Robinson would have felt yesterday? The thought of how that smile would have beamed runs a shiver of joy up my spine.

I am also reminded of the fact that in the moment of his greatest triumph, his election to the Hall of Fame, Jackie told everybody to calm down, that there was plenty of work to be done. As Ted Williams had done on the day of his enshrinement as well, admonishing those who had chosen him yet not elected such players as Josh Gibson.

As yesterday, at his crowning moment, our new President did.

I love that.

Pretty damn hard not to smile watching that dance, eh? :D Beyonce looked like she was in awe of the moment as she sang. Wonderful.

Thinking baseball, as I do at this time of year while I prepare for my next season of writing about the Padres, I couldn't help but make a connection.

Can you imagine the way Jackie Robinson would have felt yesterday? The thought of how that smile would have beamed runs a shiver of joy up my spine.

I am also reminded of the fact that in the moment of his greatest triumph, his election to the Hall of Fame, Jackie told everybody to calm down, that there was plenty of work to be done. As Ted Williams had done on the day of his enshrinement as well, admonishing those who had chosen him yet not elected such players as Josh Gibson.

As yesterday, at his crowning moment, our new President did.

I love that.

It's always been one of my favorite songs, and I gotta give Beyonce props - she really did Etta justice with it.

What moved me most of all, though, was the obvious love between the two of them. At one point, you could see him say "Hi, my love." That kind of relationship is so rare, and so beautiful to see.

Pile all that on top of the obvious implications of a song titled At Last, and it was such an emotional end to an absolutely wonderful day. :)

Freak. *sniffles*

I nominate this as "Blurt I wish I had been there to see the inspiration" award winner.

I hug you. And pat your butt. :D

That made me smile very big! :D

Blurt: "I will not develop another crush. I will not develop anothe crush. I will not develop another crush."
:eek:

Blurt the second : Damn it but that bra strap peeking out on her shoulder is just too damn sexy.

yes those are isolated and unrelated blurts.

Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

I think I just fucked up my knee royally, tearing about a dozen ligaments in it! Ow! Ow! ow! fucking ow!

Oh, and I ruined a few scenes in action movies for a new student at the kung fu school tonight. I was showing him how easy it is to break a choke from the front, and how it is the worst way to try to choke someone because it is the easiest hold to break away from. Now he won't be able to watch certain scenes without thinking how easy it is to get out of that choke, and will never forgive characyers in movies for being able to do similar :D

Freak. *sniffles*

I think you need a hug.....(((((hug))))) but I'm not sure I translated that correctly. If I am wrong, feel free to keep the hug anyway for a more appropriate occasion.

I'm sporadic on this board for a reason. :)

Blurt 2:
Hmm, not bad. Haven't seen a decent action flic in a while but that was pretty good. No excess of gore, no weird morality play, just a mystery with some gunfire exchanged. Pretty much true to the original story too.

This is just too funny taken in the absolutely wrong way....:D

:rose:

:p cute, Fool, very cute :p :rose:

~~~

Ok, so my calves are pure muscle, i think there may be a very thin layer of insulting fat on them but thats it. Pretty much always have been to be honest...

Now...i cant wait to get more fit. :D and i'm seeing the results, it's nice :)

you know you might have gone to the Costa coffee shop in tesco one to many times when the manager who is not there that often leans over, looks beside me and says...

'On your own today? Your little one at school today?' :D:eek:

I got new Feedback on an old story in email! Yay!

Unfortunately, it was anonymous, so I can't send a thank you note. :(

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back