The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping bear out of the wall...

When it gets cold in the winter, it increases the need for body heat...;)

70 here, but my computer room is a sauna and is making getting any writing done difficult. Currently on the beach, dipping my toes in Lake Washington. I really wish my laptop was not broken so I could get some work done.

Those of you melting should really fly out here, you would love it.

70 here, but my computer room is a sauna and is making getting any writing done difficult. Currently on the beach, dipping my toes in Lake Washington. I really wish my laptop was not broken so I could get some work done.

It's 102 in my neighborhood today. Ugh. Time to water the plants--again. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the party, John.

Send me a plane ticket Ill be there LOL

You are gracious, John, but today HM and I went to Seal Beach for an afternoon's shopping and dinner. It was cool enough that I didn't feel at all uncomfortable in a summer weight sports jacket. I believe the high there was 74. So thank-you for the thought but there are others in much worse straights than this ol' bear.;)

I wish. But then I would have to buy tickets for SweetWitch, Voluptuary, and everyone else on this tread so they would not feel left out. But I totally would if I could.

Yes like me....with the 104 degree temperatures multiple times this week....

Rain! It's 77 and drizzling. I can hear my plants and the surrounding wildlife sighing in relief. It's wonderful.

I wonder what a "warm" day feels like ?.
To give you a clue about our weather, I collected this:-

Sunday 8th July

There is a YELLOW WARNING of RAIN for northern, central, and south-east England and East Anglia.

Further periods of heavy and sometimes thundery rain are expected on Sunday.

The public should be prepared for the possibility of surface water flooding and some disruption to travel and outdoor activities.

Valid until 2359 BST Sunday

Flood Warning

Sunday 8th July

There are 19 flood warnings in force across the UK:
Midlands: (6)
Northeast: (4)
Southeast: (1)
Southwest (8)
Further updates will appear here.

So, like I said before, bring your bucket and you can have lots of water from us!

Sunday 8th July

There is a YELLOW WARNING of RAIN for northern, central, and south-east England and East Anglia.

The public should be prepared for the possibility of surface water flooding and some disruption to travel and outdoor activities.

Flood Warning

Sunday 8th July

Southwest (8)

So, like I said before, bring your bucket and you can have lots of water from us!

Yikes! Be safe over there.

Hmmm Ive said that about myself before...though I usually go with take me from behind, I'm good if you don't have to look at my face...LOL

Oh I think you're fine. :rose:

Last edited:
Good to see all the naked people have stripped off their clothes in this heat.

Good to see you, too, Sin. It's a pleasant 82 here with a gentle breeze. I'm digging this weather, but wishing for rain.

Sunday 8th July

Flood Warning

Sunday 8th July

Southwest (8)

I think you're getting our share as well as your own.

Yeah we got lightening this morning, but no rain....was rather sad. Ok just fyi I'm gunna go away for awhile, I'm loosing my net tonight and idk when i'll be able to get back on here. But it would be very nice of you to all read my contest entry and give me a vote and comment, I could use the self esteem from it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back