The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer

His Fuckdoll
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Posts
7,238
Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!
 
Last edited:
68-fringe.jpg
 
I don’t think that was me, or it wasn’t a gun. If it was I was wearing a dress and a black fox stole.

The one of you sitting in the rocking chair in your bra. At a glance it looks like a gun.

You two would know more than most, and any other listers that I have met or spoken with. ;)

Next time you're in my neck of the woods... :cool:

People can go fuck themselves!

Don't they need some assistance with that? A toy? Something?

Just made an offer on a house.....#adulting!

Congratulations you adulting lady you! :rose:
 
Thank you! I got a call this afternoon at work that there was a house just perfect for me and I should take a look, that they had already given my information to the realtor.

I walked into the sunroom/den and knew.....

Get a home inspection, maybe two, before you sign any final papers. Don't walk in blind.
 
music, theatre, great conversations, dance, storytelling, light and sound installations, inspiring talks, film, comedy, poetry, woodland workshops, great food, relaxations and we really really hope, some sunshine!

This is like Lord of The Rings! Giant spiders invading wonderful, beautiful forest.


"Feanedock sits at the very heart of The National Forest. "

https://warks.muddystilettos.co.uk/arts-culture/britains-first-forest-festival-comes-town/
 
Thank you! I got a call this afternoon at work that there was a house just perfect for me and I should take a look, that they had already given my information to the realtor.

I walked into the sunroom/den and knew.....

2Pdp.gif

Call it "The Solarium." Always like the sound of that.
 
...of course, this happened while I was watching Hillary on PBS

Some people fell into a ice crevasse, and then Hillary had a cup of tea, and carried on.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top