The New Intern (closed LexyLove13)

"Yes...that is the point...for you to come this...time."

He reached across the desk and picked up his phone.

"Film your face," he said handing it to her, before lowering his mouth to her aroused breast.
 
Eva moaned out as she took his phone as it was recording. She kept so it was filing her face as the pleasure built up more. "Mmm harder!"she said. He would enjoy this video as you could see the pleasure on her face.
 
He obliged to her request, reaching up to grip the side of the desk to get better purchase. His thrusts were now hard jolting ones that caused the desk to shudder and squeak each time.

His lips still encased around her breast let out muffled groans caused by the effort of trying to fuck this tight young girl.
 
Wasn't long before Eva moaned out loudly as she came all over his cock. His phone captured the whole thing. Eva set his phone down on the desk. "Mmmm sir, you feel so good. Though please continue until you cum....I wouldn't hate for you not to be pleased too."she said. Her nipples were still hard rock, as her body wanted more.
 
He pulled his head from her breasts and sat up to look into her eyes.

Loud grunts escaped his lips to compete with the creaking desk as he pounded into her.

It was not long before he let out a load grunt and began shooting his load deep into her. His body continued to spasm as he slowed down and finally came to rest, still inside her.

"I am going to fuck you like that every day while we are away on business."
 
Eva smiled as she soon wrapped her arms around her boss. "Mmmm sounds like fun to me."she said. She was wondering what would happen now. Was she able to leave for the day or no. "Sir, what happens now?"she asked. Though she was resist the urge to kiss her boss. Knowing she had to get fully dressed again.
 
"What happens now is you can go home." He untangled himself from her and stepped away. "You do not need to come into the office tomorrow, because you have shopping to do."

He bent down to pull his trousers up, "I expect you to buy a school girl, nurses and any other outfits you think your horny boss will find appealing. You can send me pictures during the day and you better hope I approve."

He continued to dress, "we will be away for a week, and you can tell your friends and family that it is a company retreat and workshop, although we will be the only ones from the company at the hotel."
 
Eva got off the desk and began to redress, though listened to her boss. "But...Sir...they never gave me your number."She said. She pulled up her skirt before putting her top back on. Making sure she had everything on before leaving. "Can I ask why we are the only ones that will be gone?"she said.
 
He smiled at her, "well would you prefer that there was a lot of people from the company there. Then there would be less time for us to spend together."

He walked up and surprised her with a kiss, "isn't that what you want, to be alone with your handsome boss."

He gave her ass a form squeeze, "besides we will be in the Caribbean, who wants to work."

He stepped away and after picking up her phone placed his number in it. "Now don't be a stranger."

He waited for her to leave before heading out himself.
 
Eva was surprised by the kiss but smiled as she took her phone back. "Well...will I be able to sunbathe?"she asked. Smiling as she fixed his tie for him. "I hope I would be able to."She said. Eva grabbed her purse and paused by the door. "Is it too much to ask for you to walk me out?"she asked.
 
"Next thing you will want me to meet your parents," he smiled to show her it was a joke. "Yes you will be able to sunbathe, there is even a private nude beach should you be so inclined."

He finished dressing and waited to walk her out, his mind already wondering what she would do that evening and what clothing she would choose to impress him.
 
Eva giggled softly but smiled at her boss. "I've never been to a nude beach."She said. Soon walking out to the elevator. "Well means no tan lines."She said. Getting in the elevator, thinking a bit. She should probably get some lingerie too. "Sir, does this mean I should also bring sexy lingerie."She askex softly.
 
"You should bring whatever you think will get me hard and will keep my attention, there will be plenty of attractive women trying to catch a horny man."

He patted her backside softly, "and you might want to get some lubrication and you have already noticed I am quite large."

The elevator reached the parking area and he stepped out.

"I look forward to seeing what you choose to do for the rest of the evening and what you buy tomorrow. A driver will pick you up tomorrow evening at 6 and take you to the airport."

Now that they were in an area where people came and went he said goodbye politely and went to his car.
 
Eva began to think of what she should bring to wear. She soon smiled at her boss, "Have a goodnight sir." Eva headed for her car, though she was nervous. Getting in her car before heading for her apartment. Once home, Eva cleaned up and went to bed.

Morning soon peaked into the windows. Eva got up and dressed for the day. She ate breakfast before heading out to the shops. Eva walked into a local shop and began to look around. Grabbing a few things before heading to the dressing room. Putting on her first choice for him to see. Eva snapped a photo and said, "Good morning Sir."
 
He was still in his apartment when the photo arrived, which was a good thing because seeing her in it and imagining being with her made him hard.

'Good morning. A very firm choice from you there.'

He replied hoping she would get his meaning.
 
Eva had changed into her next choice, before reading his text. She smiled as sh took another photo."Ready to set sail Boss."She said before sending it. Eva looked over some sets she grabbed before changing into one. She snapped another photo, "Carribean Blue. I love this one." Eva hit sent before changing back into her clothes.
 
'Those are all very well and most appealing, but where are the ones that I suggested, or am I going to have to punish you for not doing your homework."

He sent the message with a picture of his hand accompanying it.
 
Eva saw the photo and giggled softly. Taking a photo thathad both of them in it. The schoolgirl and nurse outfit. She smiled as she sent the photo. Looking around she found another costume and a dress. Making sure to get more lingerie and some lube.
 
By the time he got the final photos he was rock hard and his mind wondered about what other items she had bought.

Picking up a burner phone he took a photo of his rock hard cock.

'I am well pleased as you can see. Are you ready for a special assignment?'

He sent it along with the photo.
 
Eva was checking out as her phone went off. She was in aw and replied back, "And what is this assignment?" Eva grabbed the bags before heading out of the shop. She needed to pack before she was picked up.
 
Your driver will give you your tickets and a credit card and a fair amount of cash for normal purchases. You will be flying first class and the journey will take a few hours. In that time you are to find the prettiest woman on the plane, wether that is a passenger or crew and join the mile high club with her. You don't necessarily have to have sex, but I want you to send me an intimate photo of the two of you. How you do this is up to you.
 
Eva read the message carefully as she headed back to her apartment. After a bit she arrived back home and got out her suitcase. "Well alright but why am I flying alone?"she texted back. Eva began to pack her bag, making sure her new items got packed.
 
I have a meeting which is delaying me. When you arrive you will be shown to your room, then you can spend the day as you like. I will arrive in the evening at 8 and you will be waiting in the room dressed appropriately to receive me.
 
Eva paused and replied back, "And how should I dress?" Curious as to what outfit he would want first. Though Eva could relax before her boss showed up. Just hoping the jet lag wouldn't affect her this time. She got up and began to pack up a bag of her bathroom things.
 
Back
Top