A Man Around The House (mf incst bro/sis) (Open to a female)

"And what are you gonna do about it? Dear stromtrooper brother of mine?'
 
Tom used his free to give Erin a spank that echoed throughout the room. "Resisting will get you nowhere, darling," he said. He was only using moderate force in his attempts to overcome her resistance, in any other instance, the individual being cuffed would have had the wind taken out of their sails the second they tried to pull away...But this wasn't an uncooperative inmate, this was a sexy redhead being a cock tease to her big brother.
 
She jumped at the soulnd and the sensation of a powerful hand striking her ass. She lessened her struggles but didn't stop completely. "Is that all you got copper", she asked poorlly mimicking a gangster from a cheesy 40's movie.
 
Tom caught Erin's earlobe and gave it a little bite. "Not even close..." he replied, giving her another hard spank, putting more of his wrist into it.
 
That one stung a bit more than she had anticipated. But surprising herself she liked it and wanted more. Keeping the fake mobster voice she went on "I'll never squeal, you pig. You can do anything you want I ain't no rat seeee."

While speaking she offered up her ass to him making it a bit easier to strike it with some force.
 
Tom chuckled. "You may not be a rat, but you are my sweet little fucktoy, you'll submit eventually," he replied confidently. He then wound up and slapped Erin's ass with the same force he would slap an insolent inmate. The clap rang out through the room as his hand made contact with her perfect rear. "Your other hand, please, my lil nymph," he sounded like a charming prince from a rather twisted fairy tale.
 
She gave him her other hand and dedcideed to excercise her right to remain silent. She moaned at the second spank and used her as cheeks to stroke his hard cock some more.
 
Tom quickly caught her hand while he had the opportunity and slapped the other cuff on, Erin's hands were now completely secure, and with less movement than there would be with regular cuffs. Tom growled with pleasure as she stroked his cock with her ass cheeks. "Mmmmm, good girl," he purred, he then circled her rosebud with his middle finger. "You've got a pretty little ass," he whispered in her ear, pressing a little.
 
"And you're a pretty big ass" she said teasingly, wondering how far she could push him, knowing how far she wanted to go, and hoping he would go with her all the way.
 
Tom chuckled quietly, then he grabbed her hair gently as he could while still being firm (he was well aware of his own strength and didn't want to actually hurt Erin) and whispered in her ear again. "You're giving me a lot of lip....How bout you put'em to use?" he flipped her onto her back and held his cock inches from her mouth. Erin looking up at him with her hands secure behind her back made him so hard it nearly hurt.
 
She opened her mouth and in a quick motion took his entire cock balls deep, as she started to hum the theme to COPS.
 
Tom growled with pleasure as he felt his little sister's throat and lips envelop his cock. The vibrations from the humming added to the pleasure.
 
Her hands found his ballsac and began to fondle her big brothers balls as she continued giving him a hummer.
 
Tom groaned with pleasure and stroked Erin's hair. "You're getting very good at this, lil girl," he said.
 
She kept slowly working her way down his shaft desperate to take the whole thing into her mouth and down her throat.
 
Tom continued stroking Erin's hair, and, sensing she wanted to swallow him whole, began to every so gently push her head downwards. "Don't worry babe'doll, your big brother will go easy on you," he said as he reached down to tweak her nipples.
 
She wiggled her ass to try and signal him it needed some attention, as she continued to slide her mouth further and further down his shaft. Her eyes were locked on his and filled with lust as her tongue caressed his shaft and her hands fondled his balls.
 
Tom gazed into Erin's eyes before giving her cute ass a spank on each cheek and circling her pretty rosebud hole with his index finger
 
She wiggled her ass against his teasing touch and finally felt his balls against her nose as the head of his cock was buriedin her throat. She was extremely pleased whti herself, and held it there just leting her tongue and lips pleasure him.
 
Tom groaned with pleasure as Erin deep-throated his cock, licked his index finger and began to slowly slide it into Erin's asshole, alternately circling it. "You're so good, baby," he breathed.
 
She wiggled her ass as his finger lenetrated her virgin hole. She moaned around his cock as the digit dug deeper into her.
 
"Mmmm, good girl," Tom groaned with pleasure as he continuing fingering Erin's pretty hole, wriggling his finger around, then sliding a finger into her pussy at the same time.
 
SHe gasped at her first double penetration, and made sure to slurp and gag as her mouth worked on her brothers cock. She wanted him to feel like the a porn star in one of the videos he used to watch when he lived at home.

She spread her legs more to give him better access as she tried to swllow his shaft.
 
Tom moaned with pleasure as Erin slurped and gagged on his cock. When she spread her legs to give him better access, Tom proceeded to start alternately licking her clit and rimming her asshole as he continued to finger both of her pretty holes.

"Mmmm, keep going babygirl, you're doing fuckin fantastic!" he moaned with pleasure.
 
Encouraged by her brothers praise, she increased the volume and sloppiness of the fellatio she was performing. Her siliva was frothing around her mouth and running down his shaft and she sounded like she was slurping up a bowl of noodles as she orally pleasured her brother.

She couldn't believe how expertly her brother could perform cunnilingus and a wave of jealousy washed over her thinking about the female she had before teaching him how to please them.
 
Back
Top