Pennsylvania Sound Off

I think with the nice weather we've all kind of been out doing other things.

Not me. I hate to do things alone. I have a terrible case of spring fever. My mating urges are driving me crazy. I need to find a woman nearby who is in the same situation for us to "scratch one another's itches."

right now in Fl...but very soon spending the rest of the summer in SWPA...

Just bumping this thread.... what are all the PA people doing this weekend? It's supposed to be nice here in the lehigh valley

Thanks for bumping. We've been awfully quiet here lately. Nothing exciting this weekend but will definitely be outside enjoying the beautiful weather

I have absolutely no plans for today or tomorrow but I am feeling much hornier than usual. I would love to get together with the right person for some casual mutual masturbation. :devil:

I can't wait for Hockey Season... But am glad that football has started... and the emergance of Rhys Hoskins

This is the kind of crisp and cool fall day that I wish I could celebrate by going with a lusty woman to a mountain meadow, getting completely naked, mating like wild animals and then lying back in the sunlight for a nap in one another's arms. :devil:

What are the chances? Looking to chat with a lady from the central, pa area near Williamsport or sorrounding area.

Back