Wisconsin People where are you?

Well, Sassy, the water might be getting cool, but that just means I'd have to leave my observation point and join in to keep you warm.

Madvoyeur said:
Well, Sassy, the water might be getting cool, but that just means I'd have to leave my observation point and join in to keep you warm.

Gee...people in the midwest are just so kind and helpful!!!!! ;) Hopefully it is a heated pool...or I will jsut have to switch to a hot tub.

sassylilthang said:
Gee...people in the midwest are just so kind and helpful!!!!! ;) Hopefully it is a heated pool...or I will jsut have to switch to a hot tub.

Well now, if we're talking hot tub, I'll happily slide in next to you and see if I can make you sigh passionately

*warning*

sex in the water is not all it's cracked up to be. Unless you have some super non water soluble lube.

Who was talking about sex? I'm talking about sliding into a hot tub with a beautiful women.

Madvoyeur said:
Who was talking about sex? I'm talking about sliding into a hot tub with a beautiful women.

Those hussies will be all over you like white on rice. I know how these Lit people work, I've met plenty. Good luck, man!

[QUOTE[

Well a passionate sigh is always a good sigh!!!!! I wish I had that hot tub right now kiddo....would sure feel good after a long day. A nice hot tub and a cold beer.....yup yup.

[/QUOTE]

What, no room for the madvoyeur in your little fantasy? :eek:

sassylilthang said:
Are you calling me a hussie storm? LOL...cause that is not very nice. Never mind if it is true or not. ;) Met that many litsters have you? Good for you tiger! ;)

LOL, probably 20. In Chicago, St. Louis, and Ohio. Not all in hot tubs, though. :D

OK, change hussie to..... um....hormonally exuberant.

Seems like people're keeping themselves entertained. Heh. I think the UK guy must have problems reading though. Heh. I've met two Litsters before (only once for sex), and would be up for meeting anyone for whatever reason (guys for hanging out, girls for whatever). Always a good time.

Wolf of Mibu 69 said:
Seems like people're keeping themselves entertained. Heh. I think the UK guy must have problems reading though. Heh. I've met two Litsters before (only once for sex), and would be up for meeting anyone for whatever reason (guys for hanging out, girls for whatever). Always a good time.

University of Kenosha maybe? Is that what Tremper calls itself now? ;)

Most of the 20 I met at a Lit together in Chicago. I drove to Ohio and stayed a few days with 2, and the same for St. Louis. A few have come up here and stayed with me too. I've only had sex with 3, but my wife is included in that number, LOL.

And sassything, I'm sure you could be vocal with others too. We have faith in you.

sassylilthang said:
Depends on the size of the hot tub i guess...

You calling me fat? :)

I say the smaller the better, easier to make those little 'accidental' contacts.

Madvoyeur said:
You calling me fat? :)

I say the smaller the better, easier to make those little 'accidental' contacts.

I live on a lake, in case y'all need some extra room. ;)

Its Sassy's party, I'm just here to watch and tease her into a state of undressed so I can admire her wild side.

wow. i look away from this thread for a week and there's a party going on in here... cool...

storm1969 said:
Is that by Cudahy?

Ya der hey. I am right next to Cudahy, Infact I can look out my window and pretty much see the border. :p

Back