Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was something about her asshole that made me want to fuck it. Don't get me wrong. My cock felt really fucking good buried deep in her vagina, but the way she was bent over the ramp like she was caused me to really want to touch her there.

I told her so. I leaned over her naked body... my hard hungry cock pushing even deeper inside of her my hairy bare chest coming into contact with the smooth flesh of her back, I bit the bottom of her earlobe and told her... I told her I was going to fuck her asshole. I told her I was going to lick it and stick my fingers in it and stretch her wide. I told her I was going to stay in it even after she'd gotten her self off with her little clit vibe. Her back began to sweat. I could feel it against my bare bear chest... my hard abs running along the curve of her ass... my pecs pressed against the blades of her shoulders... my hands cupping her breasts, twisting her nipples as I continued to thrust... feeling my pre-cum seep out the head of my cock as it pressed up against her cervix.

I pulled myself up and slid myself out. I couldn't help but to palm slap her crotch making sure the tips of my fingers made contact with her clit. I told her to widen... and she did, making her ass all the more ready for my face, my soft lips... my tongue. I love how her naked body smells... particularly after just being inside of her. My hard cock glistened between my legs with her fuck lube as I began to tongue fuck her. I love going deep into her with my face... making sure even the stubble on my face plays a part. Lubbed up with my spit I slowly began sliding two fingers into her... then three... going all the way up to my last knuckle before the palm of my hand. It's the perfect prep for the girth of my cock.

There was something about her asshole that made me want to fuck it. Don't get me wrong. My cock felt really fucking good buried deep in her vagina, but the way she was bent over the ramp like she was caused me to really want to touch her there.

I told her so. I leaned over her naked body... my hard hungry cock pushing even deeper inside of her my hairy bare chest coming into contact with the smooth flesh of her back, I bit the bottom of her earlobe and told her... I told her I was going to fuck her asshole. I told her I was going to lick it and stick my fingers in it and stretch her wide. I told her I was going to stay in it even after she'd gotten her self off with her little clit vibe. Her back began to sweat. I could feel it against my bare bear chest... my hard abs running along the curve of her ass... my pecs pressed against the blades of her shoulders... my hands cupping her breasts, twisting her nipples as I continued to thrust... feeling my pre-cum seep out the head of my cock as it pressed up against her cervix.

I pulled myself up and slid myself out. I couldn't help but to palm slap her crotch making sure the tips of my fingers made contact with her clit. I told her to widen... and she did, making her ass all the more ready for my face, my soft lips... my tongue. I love how her naked body smells... particularly after just being inside of her. My hard cock glistened between my legs with her fuck lube as I began to tongue fuck her. I love going deep into her with my face... making sure even the stubble on my face plays a part. Lubbed up with my spit I slowly began sliding two fingers into her... then three... going all the way up to my last knuckle before the palm of my hand. It's the perfect prep for the girth of my cock.
oh my. Now, thats hot. mmmmmmm

this is specifically for my quiet admiring lurkers.

Would you plug me in?

I saw you on the Isolated Blurt thread and had to drop by to check out your pictures again. I lurked a while ago but haven't been here recently.

I'm glad I came back!

:)

my brain is on fucking fire with plundering thoughts of eroticism right now... it's just too goddamn overwhelming.

once again I've lost track of which pics I've already posted and which ones I haven't. I really need to be more organized as nothing makes me feel more foolish than posting a pic you've all already seen thinking that you haven't.

until then... happy Easter to those who are still around tonight

I like how her tongue felt against mine
and how we both didn't know what we were doing.

TV and movies made it look so smooth and fluid
in reality it is physically awkward
and passionately more beautiful.

I remember both of us waiting up at night.
waiting for everyone to go to bed.

I don't know how late it was
or why nobody cared that we made no effort to follow the trend.

Everybody else was eager for the next days events
whereas we were eager to be alone
in the dark
quietly moving closer towards each other
making stupid conversation.

Alone we touched hands
every human sense was magnified

She made her way upon my lap
I remember the light color of her jeans
and looking at her
studying her face
inhaling in her scent
watching her chest rise and fall with each breath
watching my uncertainty reflect off of her face
betraying what I know is right
feeling the space between us close
wondering if I should keep my eyes open
wondering what her lips will feel like
feeling the warmth of her breath upon my face
sensing her ever so near
finding the flesh of our lips softly meet
unknowingly closing my eyes as I fell into her

the soft meeting of our lips gave way to a frantic forceful grasping of passion
my emotions were of beautiful pain
I wanted her
but knew it couldn't happen

regardless... the moment was beautiful
and every now and then
I find myself with a longing to do it once again.

thank you. It didn't turn out as expected... that happens more often then not. It was the best of the bunch.
well, i sill think it is a beautifl pic of you. I like the light and shadow effect. very sexy.

and now...

because I have no more pics of me, I shall start posting pics of things around me; at home, and out and about.

here are a couple trees I like how the one looks kinda melted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back