Sexual Virus

Mystrydoge

Virgin
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Posts
14
I have an idea for a story, and I really want to see it as a final product, either by my hands or an other. However, this idea is very outlandish and strange.

The story follows an 18-20 year old girl, she comes from a very strict family, meaning she been sheltered from a few pleasures in life, including sex. She plans with her boyfriend to take her virginity on her birthday, however she back out that night. The next morning, they both go for breakfast and almost everyone seems to be acting strangely, many are kissing, or groping each other, ignoring what would otherwise be considered wrong. The girls boyfriend starts making moves on her, ones he normally would never do in respect that she isn't ready.

Turns out almost everyone is infected with a disease that causes an increase in sexual desire/lust, often times leading to forceful sex and aggression. Those who are still a virgin are immune to this disease, but are a target for the infected, they can sense the freshness of the virgins, and will come at them over any previous victim. The infected have some intelligence, though will degrade as they succumb to the disease, becoming nothing more than an animal looking for sex.

A group of virgins, including at least the girl, a transgender woman(befriends the girl)and a doctor,manage to hold up in some building, where they try to survive, fining ways to hide themselves from the infected, and help the doctor find out what caused this outbreak.

There are other parts to this, but they seem to be stretching the rules of this virus and the believe-ability of it all, let me know if its an interesting idea or if its horrible, and if there is something I could/should change?
 
I like it. It's like a zombie apocalypse, but instead of lusting for your brains, they lust for your loins. And once they get you -- you're one of them!

I see it working best as a semi-humorous parody of the zombie genre, but I imagine you could do it in many other styles. Go for it! I'd read it.
 
Thank you, thats pretty much what I'm going for. The only thing is that this will be my first story, and will have many faults, but I'm confident.
 
Me i suggest doing some research using lit stories, because this seems a familar twist on the zombie genre.
 
...and of course the infected give off pheromones, so even being near them makes it difficult to focus on anything other than getting laid...
 
Flipping the OP's premise a bit: Our lovely, virginal Sweet Young Thang (call her Sandi) starts at an infamous party school. Drinking, toking, snorting, nonstop orgies all around. A rogue professor / Mad Scientist (call her Methyl) decides to change the school culture. She brews up a biochem cocktail and chooses Sandi as the vector to infect the student body.

Methyl brainwashes / mindcontrols Sandi as a bisexual slut. She'll fuck-suck-slurp anything human; her dorm room needs a revolving door. But her biochem load kills the sex-drugs-music drives of those she infects. Each first date is also a last date.

Pretty soon the campus is quiet, clean, chaste, almost Shaker-pure. Nobody bonks anybody. Grades shoot upward but admissions drop drastically -- few students want such a dull school now. The college is in dreadful straights.

What to do? Methyl's rival prof Joachim learns of her work and sets out to reverse it, again with Sandi as the vector to spread his newly-developed universal aphrodisiac. Pheromone-enhanced Sandi works her way through the dorms spreading desire and fun. Cue the orgiastic ending.
 
Back
Top