Submissive princess (closed)

Patrick held onto his love as she watched the sunset that was going on in front of her. When it finally set he asked "do you want to stay outside for a bit longer or are you ready to go inside?"
 
Celia nodded her head, "We can go back inside." They headed back inside and she sat down by the fire. Snuggling up to Patrick. "We should sneak me back in sometime in the morning."she said.
 
Patrick nodded at what his lover had said and he began to place soft kisses on his lover's cheek and neck. He wasn't worried about getting her back just yet he just wanted to enjoy the time he had with her at his home.
 
Celia smiled as she snuggled up to Patrick. "Hun....can we do one more round before bed?"she asked. Blushing as she even asked him. Wondering if it was alright for her to even ask.
 
"Yes my love but lets sit here for a bit and cuddle." Patrick said as he pulled his lover closer to him. His went from her waist to her hip as they snuggled in front of the fire.
 
Celia snuggled right up to Patrick with a smile on her face. She kissed his cheek then rested against his chest. "Love....will we have a family one day?"she asked. Curious to know if he even wanted kids.
 
"Yes my love we will have a family one day." Patrick said as he started to lightly run his hand up and down his lover's side.
 
Celia was very happy as she pulled Patrick into a kiss! "I would love to give you a child."she said. Nuzzling his neck as she knew he was the one for her. "Patrick...can we raise the children here?"she asked.
 
"Yes my love if that's what. you want." Patrick answered his lover as he enjoyed just holding onto his love.
 
Celia was very happy as she soon planted herself on his lap. Still nuzzling his neck before kissing it. She smiled at him as she got an idea. "I want to make love right here.....in front of the fire."she said. Hoping that Patrick would like the idea.
 
Patrick pulled her into a kiss before he laid her down in front of fire place. "Are you still wanting to learn more about love making?" He asked as he placed another kiss on her soft lips.
 
Celia held onto him as they kissed. Feeling the warmth of the fire even more. "Why yes my love."she said. Running her fingers through his hair. Pulling him close so she could nuzzle his neck.
 
Patrick moved his hand to her wet pussy and he started to finger her wet hole hoping that her juices would start to run. Once he felt as if his fingers were coated enough. he pulled them out and he began to rub her rose bud.
 
Celia moaned out as she felt him tease her pussy. Though she squirmed a little as he teased her other hole. Not sure exactly what Patrick has in mind. Not knowing you could get pleasure from anal too.
 
"Just relax my love or you may jerk and hurt yourself." Patrick said as he continued to tease her hole pushing a little harder as time went on so that Celia could get used to the sensation.
 
Celia tried to but the pleasure felt weird. Pulling him down so she could snuggled up to him. "I am sorry....it feels weird hun."she said.
 
"I know my dear so please try to relax and just take it." Patrick said as he continued to push his finger into her hole. He hoped onece she got used to it she would enjoy anal sex.
 
Celia began to relax more as she trusted Patrick. Getting use to it slowly. "Maybe we could so this....more so I get use to it."she said. hoping Patrick wouldn't be mad.
 
"If you want to do this more don't mind my love." Patrick said as his finger finally gained entrance into his lovers hole. He left it there without moving so she would get used to the feeling of being full in that hole.
 
Celia felt the pleasure as she took a deep breath. Letting herself get use to it, though it did hurt. "Yes....get me use to it."she said. Kissing his neck making her way to his lips.
 
Patrick started to slowly move his finger in and out of her ass as he kissed her seeing if she was used to it enough yet.
 
Celia pull ed him closer as they kissed. Getting use to the new pleasure as she nuzrd his chest. "It doesn't hurt as much."she said. Smiling at him as she kissed him again.
 
Patrick continued to move his finger slowly increasing the speed and going in a little further each time he increased his speed.
 
Celia moaned out as she felt some pleasure building up. She nuzzled his neck before kissing him softly. "It Feels weird but good at the same time."she said.
 
"Good" Patrick said as he continued to finger fuck her ass more. He wanted to get her to the point that the act just felt good and that's it.
 
Back
Top