Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

Aaaaaaand crickets. :/

I hope this doesn't mean I've done something to upset anyone. Please always let me know if I do that, I tend to be very caught up in my own head a lot of the time.

If no-one can think of an ectype for Ruby, I might go with Deadpool? He might be fun, and yet still a challenge.

But if anyone has another suggestion I'll gladly run with that.

Not ignoring, just busy with work.
 
All is good. Went to mothers for mothers day. Internet bad. Lost power cord. Had to buy a new one. On way back home. Will try and get replies to everything tomorrow

Travel safe!

Good to hear you're all right, no rush on replies.

I would like to hear from Aquaman and Nightwing if they've got input on Luthor's proposal.
 
Hero clic.....rose Tyler's mom... Jackie tyler

Sorry, Var, I didn't see this until now. For some reason I didn't get an email saying you'd posted, which is annoying.

In any case, I'm not going Jacqueline Tyler counts as a superheroine. Yeah, she married a billionaire and grabbed a teleport pad and a Liefeld gun to save her daughter from Daleks, but that was strictly a Mama Bear moment.

She might get picked up by a Sidekick Dial, but not a Hero Dial.
 
then in her place I offer.. Holmes.. Sherlock Holmes..

...intriguing.

Zet suggested Feedback, an electrokinetic "Ben 10" alien.

And there was a scene in "Ben 10" where Ben used a hyperintelligent electrokinetic alien named Brainstorm to Sherlock Scan his enemies, plot out the fight, then defeat them, precisely in the manner of Robert Downey Junior's Holmes. (If a little more slapsticky.)

Maybe I can do a Sherlock/Feedback mash-up like I did with The Buggernaut...
 
"To let the brain work without sufficient material is like racing an engine. It racks itself to pieces." -Holmes.
 
That makes me curious, Vic.

By no means do I want to discourage your interpretation of the character, let me make that abundantly clear. But why is Nightwing attending a superhero function in a civilian disguise rather than in uniform?

Is it the urban legend thing? "Never during the day, Alfred." Or is he just giving Lex the "bird" (heh because Robin) and refusing to acknowledge these proceedings in an official capacity?
 
That makes me curious, Vic.

By no means do I want to discourage your interpretation of the character, let me make that abundantly clear. But why is Nightwing attending a superhero function in a civilian disguise rather than in uniform?

Is it the urban legend thing? "Never during the day, Alfred." Or is he just giving Lex the "bird" (heh because Robin) and refusing to acknowledge these proceedings in an official capacity?

A little of never during the day, a little giving Lex the bird. Plus making it seem as if he isn't totally sure if he's going to do this as yet. BTW he does have the suit on underneath should it be necessary.
 
A little of never during the day, a little giving Lex the bird. Plus making it seem as if he isn't totally sure if he's going to do this as yet. BTW he does have the suit on underneath should it be necessary.

Cool.

Works for me!
 
...it's weird that I don't owe any replies. It's not bad, I guess. Just... unfamiliar.

I keep checking my subscribed threads, worrying that I'm missing something.
 
It whispered the number of the cell phone it carries. Only four people know the number. Lex. Happersten. The Rider. And now Rose.
 
Oh, okay.

And Lex gave her that cellphone at some point during the mini-timeskip before the meeting? Is that what I'm missing?
 
Back
Top