I have all day off, looking for distraction

nerobixx

Literotica Guru
Hello all,

I have all day free today and I'm looking for some distraction. I'm not really looking for anything specifically, whatever floats your boat is fine. Could be anything from intelligent discussion to fun teasing to roleplaying to audio fun.

About myself:
European, I'm in my early 20's, 6'3", dark brown hair, even darker eyes. I am currently studying for my master's degree and enjoy going for a swim or spending my free time with friends (both casual drinks and a good party). I also spend too much time watching sports or National Geographic Channel at night when I'm supposed to sleep.

My personality:
I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I always see minor things that can be improved and I don't usually do 10's. I'm always striving for continous improvement. I have a fairly inventive mind and often come up with solutions that other people don't see. I enjoy fixing things that others consider to be broken and it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I have done so.

I also hate losing with a passion. I'm not a bad loser, I will congratulate the winner when I have lost but as long as there's still chance I will win, I will do everything within (or just past) the rules to get the win.
I am also a bit of a control freak and enjoy having the final responsiblity (this also goes for the bedroom), so I have the quality of things under control. Unless I trust someone a lot, then I don't mind sharing the responsibility with that person.

In case you wonder what I look like, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and my topic with pics is to be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1030154

If you are equally bored today and are looking for some entertainment/distraction, shoot me a message or add me on skype (nerobixx), yahoo (nerobixx1) or kik (nerobixx). Woman only please, because last time I said I was fine with men as well they were still trying to talk the subject towards homosexual intercourse, in which I have no interest in. Don't really have an age preferance, anything from cute teen girls to older married women is welcome, as long as you have a passionate and active mind and imagination :D.

Last edited:
*Await the deluge!* You know, you're becoming a bit of a Superstar here... don't you? ! :heart:

Hello all,

I have all day free today and I'm looking for some distraction. I'm not really looking for anything specifically, whatever floats your boat is fine. Could be anything from intelligent discussion to fun teasing to roleplaying to audio fun.

About myself:
European, I'm in my early 20's, 6'3", dark brown hair, even darker eyes. I am currently studying for my master's degree and enjoy going for a swim or spending my free time with friends (both casual drinks and a good party). I also spend too much time watching sports or National Geographic Channel at night when I'm supposed to sleep.

My personality:
I'm a bit of a perfectionist, I always see minor things that can be improved and I don't usually do 10's. I'm always striving for continous improvement. I have a fairly inventive mind and often come up with solutions that other people don't see. I enjoy fixing things that others consider to be broken and it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when I have done so.

I also hate losing with a passion. I'm not a bad loser, I will congratulate the winner when I have lost but as long as there's still chance I will win, I will do everything within (or just past) the rules to get the win.
I am also a bit of a control freak and enjoy having the final responsiblity (this also goes for the bedroom), so I have the quality of things under control. Unless I trust someone a lot, then I don't mind sharing the responsibility with that person.

In case you wonder what I look like, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and my topic with pics is to be found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1030154

If you are equally bored today and are looking for some entertainment/distraction, shoot me a message or add me on skype/yahoo (both with usernames nerobixx). Woman only please, because last time I said I was fine with men as well they were still trying to talk the subject towards homosexual intercourse, in which I have no interest in.

*Await the deluge!* You know, you're becoming a bit of a Superstar here... don't you? ! :heart:

I wouldn't go that far :D. Up-and-coming (honestly, I mean that without any naughty reference) would be a better term I reckon. But I'm glad it's all appreciated!

I know you don't- you're way too intelligent for that. If feel if you wanted to say something downright direct and sexy- you absolutely would!

I think you know it's appreciated.... a lot of very happy responses in a certain thread! :heart: Delicious AND clever...wow.

I wouldn't go that far :D. Up-and-coming (honestly, I mean that without any naughty reference) would be a better term I reckon. But I'm glad it's all appreciated!

I know you don't- you're way too intelligent for that. If feel if you wanted to say something downright direct and sexy- you absolutely would!

I think you know it's appreciated.... a lot of very happy responses in a certain thread! :heart: Delicious AND clever...wow.

I dislike word jokes either way. Plus up-and-coming in a naughty sense sounds so vulgar for public use.

I figured out it is :D. But the attention keeps me posting, it fills my heart with feelings of warmth.

Then I shall say you're an 'emerging delight', then far more erudite , I hope.

Have a gorgeous day, gorgeous man.:heart:

I dislike word jokes either way. Plus up-and-coming in a naughty sense sounds so vulgar for public use.

I figured out it is :D. But the attention keeps me posting, it fills my heart with feelings of warmth.

Then I shall say you're an 'emerging delight', then far more erudite , I hope.

Have a gorgeous day, gorgeous man.:heart:

Emerging delight sounds perfect, I will carry that title with pride.

Thank you for stepping by and countering my boredom for a bit :D. Have a great day as well.

A small I'm-bored-again-bump after a grand total of zero messages yesterday.

From what I could see in your pics I thought you could be my 22 year old cousin, then I saw you're in Europe. No chance then. :eek:

I'm not sure how judging from the attention in your thread. ;)

Haha I have no clue, I've had 2 replies so far though, even though one was going to bed within 5 minutes of saying hi. The more the merrier though!

Isn't it funny how hangovers seem to encourage extended activity on Lit. :p

Well if all you want to do is lay in bed in the afternoon/morning then talking to someone is a decent distraction :D

Had a great fun conversation that night, anyone interested in talking today :D? It's hangover day again :(

Hard to believe women don't fall from trees for you nero! Smile at them, that's all it will take :)

Take an advil for your hangover.

Hard to believe women don't fall from trees for you nero! Smile at them, that's all it will take :)

Take an advil for your hangover.

There's a smile on the left!

But no luck yesterday throughout the day, although there was one quite late at night when the hangover was gone.

Today however, Sunday boring Sunday. Brighten my day, engage me in conversation. My pm box is open.

Good morning (or night for the ones outside Europe) all. I am feeling a bit naughty today. Any naughty girls or wanton women want to have a conversation and see where it leads to?

A well deserved evening for myself today. Anyone want to keep me company?

I'm getting repetetive. Today is however a dull day and I'm looking for anyone to brighten it up with a fun or intelligent conversation :D

Been a while but I have a free night today. Looking for some fun conversation.

Back