Cunnilingus

Lucien_Al

Literotica Guru
I would be interested to know how many women out there have or have had partners who simply will not go down on them and any men who simply won't do it.

For me it is the most erotic thing I can do and love every minute of it so would be interested in understanding the reasons.

I heard of such. I also heard of girls who refuse to let their partners eat them.:cattail:

I once met a guy on another forum who claimed that going down on a woman is humiliating for a man, not manly. That anyone who does it should be ashamed of himself. That it debunks the superiority of the male in front of the weaker gender to lower oneself to lick her private parts.
He also had very strong thoughts about gays.

Just saying. Some people think all sorts of weird-ass stuff.:cattail:

Last edited:
I heard of such. I also heard of girls who refuse to let their partners eat them.:cattail:

I have come across women who feel they are a little dirty or sweaty and are not that keen at that moment but once Im there have had few who object for long :)

My grandpa used to say that any kind of oral sex is "queer". One of my female cousins upon hearing him say that said "Poor Grandma!"

He'd have really had a fit if he knew his favorite grandson is bi.

I don't think it's possible to appreciate a woman properly unless you go down on her, l love the taste, the smell, the fact that every cunt is different. If the lady allows l'm quite happy to bring her off time after time with my mouth, taking the cunt juice that flows from her.

Too many men either won't do it or think that a couple of quick licks is all that is necessary. Take some time, feel that cunt responding to your movements, feel the tension building inside that cunt then take every drop of that delicious cunt juice as she cums.

I don't think it's possible to appreciate a woman properly unless you go down on her, l love the taste, the smell, the fact that every cunt is different. If the lady allows l'm quite happy to bring her off time after time with my mouth, taking the cunt juice that flows from her.

Too many men either won't do it or think that a couple of quick licks is all that is necessary. Take some time, feel that cunt responding to your movements, feel the tension building inside that cunt then take every drop of that delicious cunt juice as she cums.

Agree 100%. A few licks doesn't do it for me. My record is 45 minutes and have it on vid to prove it :D

Good point. I'm a firm believer in finishing what I start. When I'm having sex with someone, if I can't bring them orgasm, I haven't done my job.

Because my penis is pathetically small, I've cultivated the skill of bringing my partners to climax orally. I enjoy being able to induce in my wife, multiple, mind shattering full body orgasms, frequently to the point where she has to beg me to stop. Upon conclusion, I most often masturbate and consume my cum as my wife looks on.

I've never met a woman who didn't enjoy being tongued. But that might say more about me.......

I've never met a woman who didn't enjoy being tongued. But that might say more about me.......

I've met one who was shy about it. But I managed to persuade her and have her relax.

I've met one who was shy about it. But I managed to persuade her and have her relax.

I can appreciate there might be some hang ups about it. But done sensitively, it has to be incredibly stimulating....

Cunning linguist.. A sly orator

Cunnilingus.. Licking a pussy

Sadly my wife does not enjoy receiving oral - I've tried everything I can think of and she's just not into it. Before I met my wife I had a girlfriend who loved being eaten - I loved going down on her. I miss that.

I can appreciate there might be some hang ups about it. But done sensitively, it has to be incredibly stimulating....
I heard some are just not into it.

I myself don't really like a blowjob. It's not bad, but it's hard to cum from it alone.

love it

The most enjoyable part of sex for me is pleasing a woman with my lips, tongue and fingers. Slowly getting them excited, wet, moaning, panting then backing off a bit then starting again. The best is when they grab my head and push my whole face into their pussies while coming. So hot.
Although each and every woman responds differently to getting their pussies licked, I've only come across a handful who could not come this way. Yes some do need penetration but many can get off on a skilled set of fingers and tongue and lips. My 2-cents.

My grandpa used to say that any kind of oral sex is "queer". One of my female cousins upon hearing him say that said "Poor Grandma!"

He'd have really had a fit if he knew his favorite grandson is bi.
Sounds like you should have given grandpa a good sucking!

I'm so like you in this!

I love going down and licking pussy

The wetter, juicier, sloppier the better

I absolutely love the taste the way she reacts to my tongue in the throws of orgasm

Back