New Coffee House

258993-May-Your-Coffee-.jpg

Pretty good, I can't really complain, thanks for asking! How's things in your world?

That's good to hear Tali.
My world, things are Crazy lately, work, work, work, is all I have been doing and stress levels thru the roof. Thinking I just need time out from the world, Kinda like "stop this world I just wanna get off " Take a break, smell the roses and breathe again.
But I guess I will get passed it and keep going.:rolleyes:

That's good to hear Tali.
My world, things are Crazy lately, work, work, work, is all I have been doing and stress levels thru the roof. Thinking I just need time out from the world, Kinda like "stop this world I just wanna get off " Take a break, smell the roses and breathe again.
But I guess I will get passed it and keep going.:rolleyes:

Aww, I hear you though, most days I didn't know what day it was and I felt like all I did was work and sleep. I was so tired and just dragging ass all the time.

I hope you do get a break soon, those roses aren't going to smell themselves!! ;) :kiss:

Hiya Tali!

Listen, I saw something yesterday that made me think and it goes right along with what you are saying.

It was something about "I will do that myself someday. Well, suddenly, you are too old to be able to do that someday thing and time is quickly running out.

Do the someday things every day!

Think about it, no one's last few days are spent saying "I wish I would have worked more hours each week."

:heart:

Hey Crash , and everyone
It's 5.21 am and I just knocked off work. What's that about murphy's law.
Anything that can possibly go wrong will.
Hmm well he was in the building today, and he played merry hell, damn him.

Hey Crash , and everyone
It's 5.21 am and I just knocked off work. What's that about murphy's law.
Anything that can possibly go wrong will.
Hmm well he was in the building today, and he played merry hell, damn him.

Morning Rusty!
Sorry it was so bad. You work midnight shifts?
Have some coffee. No need for sleep just yet!

tumblr_or99ymF0yQ1tikg41o1_500.jpg

Morning Rusty!
Sorry it was so bad. You work midnight shifts?
Have some coffee. No need for sleep just yet!

tumblr_or99ymF0yQ1tikg41o1_500.jpg

Hey Gracie, na I don't work midnight shifts. Just had a major server failure at work and had to work from about lunchtime Sunday, till I knocked off in the am Monday morning, to get it back on line for users to be able to work this week. :eek: Bit frazzled at present. :)
I have had lots of coffee today to keep me going.;)

Bit addicted to mine and on my second of the day right now whilst browsing :D

Have a great day everyone! And at least one great cup xx

Evening Crash! I had two 16oz coffees at work. Now I'm working on my Wicked Ale and enjoying some Star Trek!

Hiya Tali!

Listen, I saw something yesterday that made me think and it goes right along with what you are saying.

It was something about "I will do that myself someday. Well, suddenly, you are too old to be able to do that someday thing and time is quickly running out.

Do the someday things every day!

Think about it, no one's last few days are spent saying "I wish I would have worked more hours each week."

:heart:

I agree, you do what you have to though and I'm glad it's over so I can goof off!

Afternoon everyone!! :heart:

I agree, you do what you have to though and I'm glad it's over so I can goof off!

Afternoon everyone!! :heart:

and you heartily deserve to chill tali!!!

Back