ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiz time... I liked this one

1072669023_tTheHermit.jpg

You are the Hermit card. The Hermit has chosen a solitary spiritual path. He shines light on his inner self and, by this means, gains wisdom. The Hermit's home is the natural world and it is by being in tune with that world that he learns the laws of nature and learn how they operate within himself. His path is a lonely one as he lives in silence and has for companionship only his own internal rhythms. But those crossing his path are touched by his light and wisdom. Though often alone, he manages nevertheless to instruct those who meet him and guides those who chose to follow him on a path towards enlightenment. Image from The Aleister Crowley Tarot deck. http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/thoth/

Which Tarot Card Are You?

You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light.

27063 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 143546 times.
19% of people had this result.

Which Tarot Card Are You?

You are the Magician card. [Insert crap about 'Magik' which is the mystical power to make shit up and pretend it's teh future given to you through tarot cards.]

2078 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 143584 times.
1% of people had this result.

GM this is suppost to be in fun ...

1072668117_arotTheSun.jpg

You are the Sun card. The light of the Sun reveals all. The Sun is joyful and bright, without fear or reservation. The childish nature of the Sun allows you to play and feel free. Exploration can truly take place in the light of day when nothing is hidden. The Sun's rays fill you with energy so that you may live life to its fullest, milking pleasure out of each day. Such joy and energy can bring wealth and physical pleasure. To shine in the light of day is to have confidence, to soak up its rays is to feel the freedom of a child. Image from: Stevee Postman. http://www.stevee.com/

19290 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 143605 times.
13% of people had this result.

You are the Universe card, sometimes called the World card. The Universe is the complete, perfect whole. The spiritual path has come to an end and enlightenment is reached. Events have reached completion. The different facets of your life are well-integrated and harmoniously balanced. This is an ideal state in which to rest and feel the true state of your vibrant physical being. Your creative potential is maximized and you have achieved goals that you have set for yourself in the past. After enjoying the pleasure of this state, a new cycle can begin with new challenges and triumphs that will keep you feeling alive and keep building on the foundations you have planted thus far. Image from The Stone Tarot deck. http://hometown.aol.com/newtarotdeck/

2313 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 144240 times.
2% of people had this result.

you know, technically I own Tarot cards...pretty DaVinci ones too...I just need to keep at learning them so I can use them properly.

ooo lookit! eggs hatched.

*chuckles*

I think the lil ducky is cute ...

I do have serveral decks of Tarot cards ... :D

1072669715_TheJustice.jpg

You are the Justice card. Justice preserves the harmony of the world. Working with opposite forces, Justice does not seek to criticize or condemn but rather to accept. The idea behind the card justice is that opposite forces are complementary; you could not have good without evil or light without darkness. Justice's position is to make sure that if a thing is out of balance, the weight of its energy is realigned with its opposite force. This card is also a card of humour, for it is in pointing out contrary positions that humour is often found. The attitude that is found in the humourous person, being able to shift perspective and flow with an instinct, is important in the maintenance of good balance. Image from The Blue Moon Tarot Deck.

i kinda like that. i kinda like that alot.

See... I'm not really a seeker of Tarot cards but what Khad said... I agree. But I don't know about giving Khad the pleasure of a naked girl to portray him.

Yes, I just connected myself to wire LAN, took me awhile to get this shit in. Does anyone know much about port forwarding?

Shotokan07 said:
See... I'm not really a seeker of Tarot cards but what Khad said... I agree.

"I kinda like that. I kinda like that a lot."
That's what you agree with?

...What? :confused:

Shotokan07 said:
See... I'm not really a seeker of Tarot cards but what Khad said... I agree. But I don't know about giving Khad the pleasure of a naked girl to portray him.

Yes, I just connected myself to wire LAN, took me awhile to get this shit in. Does anyone know much about port forwarding?
So you're saying that you agree with Khadgar being the Justice Card?

*leans back, admires Shoto's ability to create mass confusion*

ah, how well those training videos work...

TumbleUpStairs said:
*leans back, admires Shoto's ability to create mass confusion*

ah, how well those training videos work...

So that what it is ... *Takes notes*

Shotokan07 said:

I just don't know where Shoto got Khad pleasuring the Justice card ... :confused:

Edit: Nevermind ... I read it wrong ...

Shoto ~ that is only one version of the Justice Card depends on what deck you have ... *Will post pix later*

Arc da Rat said:
So that what it is ... *Takes notes*

I just don't know where Shoto got Khad pleasuring the Justice card ... :confused:

Edit: Nevermind ... I read it wrong ...

Shoto ~ that is only one version of the Justice Card depends on what deck you have ... *Will post pix later*
NOW you figure it out!

Hahaha, oh man... I had to go re-read what I wrote and then re-laugh again! Lmao...

I think Arc got what I meant... and ...yea, I'm not gonna explain this but there's nothing sexual in this you pervs.

what are you talking about there's nothing sexual about this? did't you see the damn picture? 2 weeks of non stop punish-sexin' till justice cracked and i became the king. don't you forget it Shoto *smirks*

There there now, don't get yourself all wanked up now. You know I'll always be the :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

...*Ahem* What? That's right. :cool:

Khadgar said:
what are you talking about there's nothing sexual about this? did't you see the damn picture? 2 weeks of non stop punish-sexin' till justice cracked and i became the king. don't you forget it Shoto *smirks*

:eek:

Only 2 weeks?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back