Back and better than ever ;)

We do?!?

* chuckles *

...i hate you.
Lol! It's TPE night, you are so lucky, James is giving me permission to post a response only to you tonight :kiss: when the kids are in bed of course!

And yes, other than ours, i was wondering if she was reading any of my other ones since everyone got a reply post from me today lol

...i hate you.
Lol! It's TPE night, you are so lucky, James is giving me permission to post a response only to you tonight :kiss: when the kids are in bed of course!

And yes, other than ours, i was wondering if she was reading any of my other ones since everyone got a reply post from me today lol

Please pass on my thanks for his permission to let you reply one last time. I also hope the twins are treating you well, and not being too much trouble for you. Oh, and congrats on the legal front too.

Please pass on my thanks for his permission to let you reply one last time. I also hope the twins are treating you well, and not being too much trouble for you. Oh, and congrats on the legal front too.

Oh the twins are being little assholes tonight, don't want to do a thing i say so everything has been a fight tonight! Can't wait for bed time. Wayyyy too many timeouts already.

And thanks. :) been a long battle considering we started it a year and a half ago!

And James made it a task :p so i better do well haha

Done and dusted Marauder ;)

Back at you, I'm even quite proud of my perfect little rubber band line lol!

*claps hands happily* Yea!

And Minx -
Also Obedience Coach... Maybe the prequel with Al... :)

Yeah am already pretty proud of both of those, selected good co writers...well technically Sharkie chose me heh but we always wanted to continue something similar to our old swim coach thread. But we had a third person in that one and we eliminated that from this one. The more people, i think the more inclined a thread is to fail.

Well that was out of left field...wtf LS?
Hahaha! My character is gonna hate him hard for this one :p

Well that was out of left field...wtf LS?
Hahaha! My character is gonna hate him hard for this one :p

Latex is sexy. Besides, it's not a punishment if you enjoy it. ;)

The townsfolk are used to this kind of thing, it's a right of passage routine. They might have valuable advice for Alanna.

Latex is sexy. Besides, it's not a punishment if you enjoy it. ;)

The townsfolk are used to this kind of thing, it's a right of passage routine. They might have valuable advice for Alanna.

Oh? Are you suggesting NPC work?
That's unfair, it's your character, how would i know what they would say about you? :p

Oh? Are you suggesting NPC work?
That's unfair, it's your character, how would i know what they would say about you? :p

I've got stuff in mind for NPCs, don't worry. I imagine that the townsfolk are dubious of Niko's techniques, but glad to get insight into who the smart bets are on two years earlier than anyone else. I imagine international betting could be lucrative if someone knew which country would have an edge in all gymnastics events.

Maybe one post leaving and coming into town and one post in town and the climb back up. Just a thought.

I've got stuff in mind for NPCs, don't worry. I imagine that the townsfolk are dubious of Niko's techniques, but glad to get insight into who the smart bets are on two years earlier than anyone else. I imagine international betting could be lucrative if someone knew which country would have an edge in all gymnastics events.

Maybe one post leaving and coming into town and one post in town and the climb back up. Just a thought.

I agree with that, i think it will be too much for one post anyway. Besides i can't NPC all on my own :p love to have your input for the town.
You think they will assume Alanna will leave successfully and be the one they bet on?

I'd like to, if there was something specifically for me to read.

Oh I will get to you today mister, no doubt! It's finally a daycare day - hallelujah! My son has not slept through the night since Saturday and since its been two years of solid sleeping through, i am feeling like shit! Lol! I am not prepared for this newborn baby waking crap, he's two and a half now - bullshit!

Ooooo, a Minx sighting!

I hear some Grand Marnier rubbed on sippy cups, etc does wonders. ;)

Tell him your fans need reading material....

Ooooo, a Minx sighting!

I hear some Grand Marnier rubbed on sippy cups, etc does wonders. ;)

Tell him your fans need reading material....

Haha! My son is beyond sippy cup stage but i think we're experiencing some separation anxiety cause his sister just stayed for her week long holiday and then went back to her mother's (they're very close as brother and sister) and he also started a new daycare. I am praying it settles down!

Hopefully Sharky is happy with our thread, i had so much i wanted to put into the post but decided it looked a little better slimmed down and i can add more after his NPC post.

That's where the etc comes in... :D

I understand separation anxiety.... My 10 year son crawled into bed with me the other night cuz hubby's been on the road to an excessive extreme for 2015. Talk about too old! At least I was dressed... Kinda.

That's where the etc comes in... :D

I understand separation anxiety.... My 10 year son crawled into bed with me the other night cuz hubby's been on the road to an excessive extreme for 2015. Talk about too old! At least I was dressed... Kinda.

Lol! Thankfully we stopped the eldest doing that at around 6 years old. I wasn't used to sleeping with children and it was a real shock having her crawl into our bed lol! I told James it was a little too awkward for me and she wasn't exactly a baby. If she was a toddler i could understand.
We're trying to wait our son out, it's too hard to discuss this with him right now, he just doesn't have the language and comprehension skills, he can't tell me what is wrong yet so we're co sleeping for a bit until we can get more out of him.

So now you definitely have something to read. Sorry for the length Marauder but i was excited to throw that new information in there :kiss:

Mind you, she has never experienced polyamory, she wanted someone else in her life to vindicate her and Nicholas was probably the only one who did but I will leave that up to you!

Haha! My son is beyond sippy cup stage but i think we're experiencing some separation anxiety cause his sister just stayed for her week long holiday and then went back to her mother's (they're very close as brother and sister) and he also started a new daycare. I am praying it settles down!

Hopefully Sharky is happy with our thread, i had so much i wanted to put into the post but decided it looked a little better slimmed down and i can add more after his NPC post.

*Refills the minx bait in the minx trap*

*gives the minx call* heeeeere minxy minxy minxy.

*Refills the minx bait in the minx trap*

*gives the minx call* heeeeere minxy minxy minxy.

Bitch :p

I am here, I had to get through exam week at Uni, i have one more quiz due tomorrow and then i am done for the semester until mid July. BUT James chose this week to switch Internet providers and i only have limited mobile net on my phone for the next 10 working days until new modem gets delivered and connected etc. :( hopefully our new net will be super fast though so that's a plus.

Bitch :p

I am here, I had to get through exam week at Uni, i have one more quiz due tomorrow and then i am done for the semester until mid July. BUT James chose this week to switch Internet providers and i only have limited mobile net on my phone for the next 10 working days until new modem gets delivered and connected etc. :( hopefully our new net will be super fast though so that's a plus.

Fine, I'll private message, but I'm recruiting you.

Consider yourself recruited, bitch.

*saves the rest of the minx bait for ten working days.*

Here's a present.

The Best

Writing
is a lot like
sex
everyone thinks they're
the best
at it, but most don't know
what the fuck
they're doing.

Fine, I'll private message, but I'm recruiting you.

Consider yourself recruited, bitch.

*saves the rest of the minx bait for ten working days.*

Here's a present.

The Best

Writing
is a lot like
sex
everyone thinks they're
the best
at it, but most don't know
what the fuck
they're doing.
You have my attention.

Precisely what am I being recruited for?

And by the way, I know exactly what I am doing in the bedroom and I know exactly how it will affect the person I am playing with ;)

I was online for two seconds and already scored a hit and run. He hit on me in PM and then ran cause I said the two magic words - fiance and children. *insert evil mocking laughter here*

You have my attention.

Precisely what am I being recruited for?

And by the way, I know exactly what I am doing in the bedroom and I know exactly how it will affect the person I am playing with ;)

I was online for two seconds and already scored a hit and run. He hit on me in PM and then ran cause I said the two magic words - fiance and children. *insert evil mocking laughter here*

It's a thing I wrote, it wasn't directed at you. You're the most defensive humiliation slut I've ever even heard of. :p See if I ever leave you poetry again.

Good work on shirking off the chattle though.

Back