My Granddaddy always said...

My Nanny always said if you think the fucker's screwing around super glue his dick to his leg.
 
*laughing*

Respy, your dad is hilarious. :D

oh kimbalee, that's not my dad. *laughs* Sh*t My Dad Says is a Twitter feed by a guy named Justin Halpern. it was made up of quotes that he'd heard from his dad on different subjects. the feed got really popular, and he wrote a book based on the feed, then later got a tv show deal, but the show was cancelled.

sorry about the confusion. :eek:
 
oh kimbalee, that's not my dad. *laughs* Sh*t My Dad Says is a Twitter feed by a guy named Justin Halpern. it was made up of quotes that he'd heard from his dad on different subjects. the feed got really popular, and he wrote a book based on the feed, then later got a tv show deal, but the show was cancelled.

sorry about the confusion. :eek:

chuckling. still hilarious. :D
 
My Granddaddy always said...If you have to add a cool smilie to the end of your post, you failed.
 
My Granddaddy always said...If you can't be faithful to yourself, how will you ever be faithful to your wife?
 
My granddaddy always said...There are two types of people in this world. Those that can take a joke, and those that are a joke.
 
my creepy uncle bob always said...i hope karma kicks you in the ass before i do.
 
my creepy uncle bob always said...it's time for bed, this includes ladybugs.

good night, everyone. *waving*
 
My grandmother would look in the mirror and say, "I sure hate getting old, but it's better than the alternative!"
 
My Granddaddy always said...If you're gonna fall under the charm of a woman, make sure she's charming.
 
My grandmother would look in the mirror and say, "I sure hate getting old, but it's better than the alternative!"

My grandpa used to say this also!!!

Awwww I miss the old goat

My papa (grandpa) always said, "rules are for fools"

My Nonnie always said, "I can't look at your ass and read your mind"
 
My mother always said "a woman always wants to hear that she's beautiful."

My pops always said "shut up and try harder."

In truth, both pieces of advice were equally useful.
 
Back
Top