Patting the backs and tooting each others horns

I too extend congrats to the "Erosha Three."

I asked Ange if that last triad of hers was "Mandingo"
She pert near slapped me, and handed me my specs.

;)

eagleyez said:
I too extend congrats to the "Erosha Three."

I asked Ange if that last triad of hers was "Mandingo"
She pert near slapped me, and handed me my specs.

;)

And YOU call ME a smarty-pants! They don't know the half of it! :p

:kiss: :heart:

Angeline said:

is back. Congrats to Wicked Eve, RainMan and uh me. :)

I love the Amante' stuff
so very glad it's getting shown off someplace other than here
:kiss:

Very nice work all of you
:rose:

flyguy69 said:
I had to do a "member search" for uh me, but congrats to all of you! :D

I find it difficult to believe you had to search for your member, but congrats, dear :D

Maria2394 said:
oh, ANNA!! wow, just wow. CONGRATS!!! you are so very brave and so talented. IM so proud to know you, woman :rose:

I am glad you are proud of me, because with those poems, my mother sure isn't :eek:

The first copy of Barking Dogs has been seen, Has been declared good quality, it's going to be a winner and is available.

I was always going to be nervous until someone else had seen it but it's as good as anything you'll buy in a store. I have to say I'm thrilled.

I'm sure all those that participated will be happy with the way their great work has been presented. Now it's a case of promoting it but I feel confident I have something really good to promote.

Last edited:
bogusbrig said:
The first copy of Barking Dogs has been seen, Has been declared good quality, it's going to be a winner and is available.

I was always going to be nervous until someone else had seen it but it's as good as anything you'll buy in a store. I have to say I'm thrilled.

I'm sure all those that participated will be happy with the way their great work has been presented. Now it's a case of promoting it but I feel confident I have something really good to promote.
My mom saw it, too, and said it was "quality." Come on! My mom gave it the stamp of approval. ;) You did a good job.

WickedEve said:
My mom saw it, too, and said it was "quality." Come on! My mom gave it the stamp of approval. ;) You did a good job.

I'm going to buy your mom a box of chocolates for Valentines day. A woman with such obvious good taste should not be relegated to Mothers Day. :rose:

bogusbrig said:
I'm going to buy your mom a box of chocolates for Valentines day. A woman with such obvious good taste should not be relegated to Mothers Day. :rose:

Hey my mommy will send YOU chocolate for publishing her daughter. :D

bogusbrig said:

"Enjoying the world of second rate poetry."
You don't work in advertising, do you mate? And what kind of price is that? Round Up.
I think next issue you should take a poem and put it in a comic strip; balloons, poetry in balloons. Jughead as Hamlet.

Hey, congrats and good luck.

annaswirls said:
Congrats Bogusbrig on having work accepted at

the angry poet
on-line and in print! Groovy stuff!

Please let us know when your work goes live, okay K?
Hey, congrats. I never knew poets are supposed to be angry.
Rock on

toot toot

Hey, I just got an email...I've just had a poem accepted for the March issue of Oyster's and Chocolate. :D

ps. I was in Jan.'s issue too!

Sabina_Tolchovsky said:
Hey, I just got an email...I've just had a poem accepted for the March issue of Oyster's and Chocolate. :D

Congrats, Sabina!

Oysters, Chocolate and Scotch-- powerful aphrodesia!

Sabina_Tolchovsky said:

(~_~) congrats

Sabina_Tolchovsky said:

Then, congratulations! And, congratulations!

That should give you an excuse to break out the single malt.

Back