His Partners Daughter (closed)

She raised a brow for a moment. She was with him. Hell before meeting him it was solely sex when it came to any male in her life

Fine... but you know what I mean.

She smiled

He actually didn’t

Why in the world would he want to think or envision her with someone else

They had shared incredible passion

The best he had ever felt

Here is your food, I hope you like it

She sighed not realizing a simple joke would be so big a problem and picked up the glass of wine and took a drink.

Yeah...

She knew he had a past what people that moved as fast as they did that first night didn't have a past but it didn't affect their present and future together.

He loved her, he was madly in love with her

He just didn't want to think about it, be confronted by it

Didn't want to think about his, didn't want to think about hers

He wanted to just enjoy being young, in love, goofy

Was it really necessary to discuss, did she really want to go here?

Didn't she realize how much he only wanted to focus on them, live in them...let the others just die or fade away...none had meant anything to him...they really hadn't...he didn't want to think they meant anything to her either

None of them had meant anything and it was just a play on words.

This is nice. I am glad we are doing this.

He set his plate down, and held her face in his hands

Nobody else, not again, ever again

He kissed her, so long, so intense

He was done with that life...so fucking done

I don't care if we go to your place or mine but tonight we stay together...or at least I hope so

Yes...just you and I. I don't care where

She smiled and kissed him softly.... passionately.

There would be no turning back..they each recognized how special and completely different this was

They stood there holding each other, the only partially eaten food growing colder as they grew ever hotter

He broke the kiss, and winked looking into her eyes

So do we go home together now, or would you like to christen your beautiful new office?

We could finish eating and actually have a nice date before christening my office or go anywhere.

She snuggled in his arms. She had a bad habit of getting so wrapped up in work and forgetting to eat and she was rather hungry for food and him.

That would be nice...let's have a date...have you ever been to the Piano Bar around the corner?

Billy picked up the food

Let me go warm up the sauce in the kitchen and why don't you pour us more wine

He kissed her, just a peck and smiled, they really were becoming quite a little couple

Well in all honesty I was going to go there when daddy dearest dragged me to the office party

She laughed a little with a wink pouring them both fresh glasses of wine

He was turning to walk away, warm up their food

“Oh really, were you?” he winked, “ you should have told me”

I’m sorry the party ruined your evening...I will try to make it up to you

Well not all of the party ruined my evening

She winked

Oh good, otherwise I would have felt very guilty

I tried my best to entertain you

I am glad it wasn't a total loss

Oh I was very entertained... And... Very very happy

Supping her wine she watched him warm up the food. Two different hungers arguing in her mind and body

He actually enjoyed cooking, a creative outlet where you immediately enjoyed the fruits of your labors

But this wan’t cooking, this was waning, simple stirring in a pot

He wanted to cook for her, wanted to spend rainy days watching old movies and kissing, play in the snow

He brought the food back and she had a sparkle in her eye

Uh-oh, do I even want to ask what you have been thinking about?

Ohh I was just thinking about how I am hungry for the meal we have here and yet so much more... Like maybe... You

She smiled walking over to him glad that somehow there was the single burner portable stove. Arms slipping around his waist as she curled against him

Billy enjoyed her comment, and wanted to play

He looked at her and unbuttoned his shirt a bit, and his belt, and pointed to his bare neck, his partially exposed chest and arms, and finally to his unbuckled belt as he undid the button and put his fingers on his zipper and smiled

"Would you like to start your meal here or here..." and then raised his brow as he pointed below his belt, "...or here?"

She smirked and walking over to him tracing a fingertip down his exposed chest.

Very good question and menu..

Licking at his lips with a purr

Billy nipped back at her kisses, letting his hands slide down her back and cup her bottom

Think of it more like a buffet

All you can eat, as many trips back as you desire

Oh... I do love the sound of that.

Turning only to briefly press back against him

Join me on the couch... or chaise

His shirt was unbuttoned down to almost his navel, and when she pressed back into him his hardness pressed back into her beautifully toned ass

It only took seconds with her, that was all it ever took and his breathing became choppy, his heart pounding, and his adrenaline coursing

He kneeled down on the chaise as she stood in front of him, he let his hands rest on her thin waist, gently squeezing

I'm here as you asked, what can I do to please the lady?

Well you did suggest christening my new office

She purred nipping at his lips.

Billy looked out the window and saw the city lights began to illuminate the skyline

hong-kong-skyline-wooloomooloo-rooftop-bar.jpg

The sun had almost set, so Billy got up and went over the door and locked it and then turned out the lights to her office such that the only light in the room was the little remaining daylight and the ambient light coming from the city below. He didn't want anyone looking in from surrounding buildings, Ember was his to enjoy and only his.

She was still stunning in her grey and black pencil dress, and he came up and turned her to face away from him, and out the window. He pushed her hair to one side and he kissed and nibbled starting at her ear lobe and down her neck. His fingers found the zipper in the back and slid it down to where it ended at the very tip of her tight behind. Kissing and nibbling his hands came up to her shoulders, a second of massage, and then his hands walked the dress down her arms, until the dress was barely hanging on her waist

Do you like me undressing you while you enjoy the lights of the city? Shall I continue? There are only a few of my favorite items to go

This is nice... So sensual... So peaceful.

She glanced back and smiled.

Enjoy then love

Back