Kreepy Kavanaugh

But you would defend to the death Bill Clinton's right to sexually harass women. :)

What is he up for again? I just can’t recall.

It’s a darn good thing for women that times have changed since the days of Thomas, right?

What is he up for again? I just can’t recall.

It’s a darn good thing for women that times have changed since the days of Thomas, right?

I hear he wants to be First Lady.

Men want to have sex with women. That's not going to change. :)

But you would defend to the death Bill Clinton's right to sexually harass women. :)

Do you always resort to a crock of shit when you are cornered? Cite anyone posting to thread of having ever defended Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct.

I called Kavanaugh for a perv the minute he was nominated. You can just tell looking at him. Something is seriously wrong with the Stay-Puff Man.

We could ask Grassley what the big rush is, but we already know the answer.

I think the Republicans are being stupid about this. There are other conservative judges on the list. This one is important to Trump only because Trump expects him to block any impeachment at the Supreme Court level. The Republicans, with a negative referendum on Trump looming in November and the need to separate themselves from him, have nothing to lose and everything to gain by letting Kavanaugh drop out and just going on to the next.

They need to let Murkowski and Collins off the hook on this as well. They already screwed Collins on the tax bill and the constituents of these two will crucify them if they vote to confirm Kavanaugh. Just cut him loose and take advantage of this to put Trump on notice that he needs them more than they need him. They should start to put some distance between themselves and Trump.

I think the Republicans are being stupid about this. There are other conservative judges on the list. This one is important to Trump only because Trump expects him to block any impeachment at the Supreme Court level. The Republicans, with a negative referendum on Trump looming in November and the need to separate themselves from him, have nothing to lose and everything to gain by letting Kavanaugh drop out and just going on to the next.

They need to let Murkowski and Collins off the hook on this as well. They already screwed Collins on the tax bill and the constituents of these two will crucify them if they vote to confirm Kavanaugh. Just cut him loose and take advantage of this to put Trump on notice that he needs them more than they need him. They should start to put some distance between themselves and Trump.

It would be the same smear campaign no matter who gets chosen. It's what the liberals do. At the end of the day, the republicans want conservative judges on the bench. :)

Now you're just flailing away. You've contributed nothing and you've got nothing (other than a stolen avatar image that violates the Literotica posting rules). You're empty.

I called Kavanaugh for a perv the minute he was nominated. You can just tell looking at him. Something is seriously wrong with the Stay-Puff Man.

In Kavanaugh's defense, he's a girls' basketball coach, and as we all know there's no group of people more upstanding than middle-aged men who coach youth sports.

Back