What's up with Sadists? A literary request.

I think I’m being whipped into action here, which is a not something I’m used to!

Now where did I stick my quill...

Indeed, get to it!
I also just set the stage for the choir director and Layla at the cast party so get crackin. Lol

I am a sadist myself and have my own point of view as to what sadists get out of a S/M relationship.

Imagine someone who grew up without a lot of love and had to struggle to get this fleeting feeling of love and affection from relationships throughout his life- all of which was conditional love at best. When this guy meets a submissive who is a masochistic, then the love dynamic changes completely. A masochistic is willing to take pain for the pleasure of the sadist. This translates to love in a way that the sadist has never known before - that someone loves him so much that she can take on pain purely for the sake of his sexual pleasure. For this reason, he loves back the masochistic like she has never been loved before, and this cycle of love just keeps growing in intensity and hence the relationship blossoms.

What's up with Sadists? A literary request.

Hello!
I was wondering if I could get some insight on writing the motivations and feelings of sadist characters. I'm currently attempting to write a handful of chapter/scenes that I want to post here about a young House Mistress who has been sent to punish the stable boy (they are both in their 20s). In the beginning he is established in finding punishment pleasurable, but she has no idea she's going to like punishing him and has never disciplined anyone before. The general idea was to have them fall in love and form whatever kind of relationship you can have for a Mistress and Stable boy at that time (Victorian era). Any and all advice is appreciated though. Also if anyone wants to see a draft of the first scene to better give advice I can send it over (it's short don't worry).

Thank you!
-J

P.S. I've always been very comfortable with the BD side of things and less so with the SM side, but after being on this site for about a week I apparently really like reading about SM type relationships so I figured I'd hop out of my literary wheelhouse and give it a try.

I read most of the replies and here is my take:

In the stories I have read and written I typically have a Domme taking a novice Domme under her wing and showing her the "ropes".

The scenario can start with something like a scene at a restaurant where a customer was rude to the waitress bringing her almost to tears and very upset. His gf is a Domme and when she finds out what he did, she arranges for the waitress to come over to the house and get revenge. She agrees to do it because she knows the woman, she is a regular and a friend, and is she is still upset with the customer. I am sure there are other types of scenarios, this one works for me in my mind on how the woman would agree to punish the guy. There is also an undercurrent of attraction.

Through it all you have the experienced Domme talking or narrating in the background getting the new girl to see what she is doing, how it is effecting the sub, and the turn on of it all. Usually half way through the Domme gets the novice Domme to look inside herself and see that it is arousing her and that it is okay.

She also focuses on the sub. How he is reacting both positively and negatively through pleasure and pain. The Domme shows her novice how the sub is changing and accepting her punishments. He is liking it and falling under her spell. It starts out as just punishment but then becomes something more. He is not sure why, but he is getting turned on by her temperment, or personality and the way she does things to him. He begins to realize he was mean to her because he liked her so much, he was pushing her away. That is why she was so upset at him because she could feel a connection and some feelings for him...before he was rude to her.

In your typical story you will need to describe what is going on in the novice Domme's head and her conflicting thoughts. When she is being trained all of those things can be said by dialogue between the two as she is being trained.

ES

Description

As far as an actual description of it I will do my best to relate what a lady told me once.

I love the look of a firm, tight pair of buns over my lap. The mixture of muscle, fat, and tone into two perfect half moons. I see everything, the crack, the tiny little hairs on his skin, even his anus, like an eye looking up at me. It is ALL for me, a canvas for me to do my bidding. Fast, slow, hard, or soft it is up to me. I can make it jump, squirm, wiggle, or jiggle. I love how it gets warm and turns red. I love the sound of each spank, some loud others soft....each unique to the stroke, angle or instrument. Even when you are at home and nobody is around, there is still a thrill from the sounds and that somebody may hear:)

The best part is this man is doing this for me! He moans, groans, and squirms enduring it so I will enjoy myself. It turns me on deep inside getting me all wet before I even start the first spank. I get carried away with all the sights and sounds like person engorged in a fabulous meal, but knowing he wants this for me makes it all the more tasty!

ES

I like giving and receiving discipline and punishment. It excites me very much to develop a bond with the person I am invilved with. I get very aroused. I dream I have discovered a way to pleasure the object of my desires in a way she will never experience again. The best ever that makes her come back for more - to focus only on me - the spanking is just the beginning of an exciting evening.

Back