The Tattoo Artist (closed)

Failure... I wouldn't say that just lost sight... Sit up I thought it would be cute now it's just strange. You can't hold on to the past and try to improve your future. That is not to say you can't be a suit and do all the Noble things you wanted to do. Just can't quite do them the way you have been.

She shrugged this was not the style of pretty she wanted. She had dealt with this before and the suits thats that nearly turned her into science experiments and neither end of the spectrum were of any fun or use to her. He had to snap out of whatever this was.
 
Sit up I thought it would be cute now it's just strange. That caught Travis by surprise and broke him out of his spiral, he looked up to her, blinking "cute?" taking in a deep breath, his whole body rising and falling as if gathering himself. Shaking his head and rubbing his face a small smile finally quirked his lips "So guys on their knees are cute huh? " his eyes seemed to appraise her as the car began to slow "you have a nice little black leather number?" he chuckled "i could see that, you and whip" he smirked, ok well that totally was not the direction his mind needed to go, but the image of her in his mind in that pose was not a turn off, in fact, quiet the opposite. Shaking his head briefly he licked his lips and got his dumbass off the floor of the car as they pulled up in front of her Tattoo shop "Alright, so you totally didn't need to see me have a break down, im not usually so emotional, honest, but yes, youre right again, but now that youve shown me the light," he straightened his suit jacket and shirt and pulled off his tie, while his other hand ran through his hair, again it seemed more a nervous habit from when he'd had long hair.

"So tell me oh Mistress of the ink, if i were to ask you, if i were to get another tattoo, you clearly didnt like my first choice, but id be curious what you think would fit me better" he smiled openly, openly curious about her opinion now
 
She smirked about the black leather comment.

Who says I don't.

A raised amused brow at the mistress of ink comment. She pondered for a moment suggesting a snake but to mark him this soon was not a good idea.

A pheonix...
 
Who says I don't. again that simple phrase stopped travis, and he just blinked looking at her, she could clearly see the image that statement sparked cross his face before he shook his head and swallowed hard. The door opening he stepped out then offered his hand, helping her from the limo as he looked around. Taking it all in, he inhaled deeplt, then let it out, trying to shake off the niggling doubts he still had, could he turn still turn things around, he had too, he didn’t like himself at the minute, inhaling again he steadied himself, turning he smiled slightly as he watched her consider his question, A pheonix... They walked into her parlor as he considered her suggestion. That seemed rather apropos given the current situation “a Phoenix, hmmm “ he considered it, he knew the meaning behind the phoenix, rebirth, new beginnings, new life. he hummed to himself as he picked up one of the design books and started flipping through it. He went through 3 of her catalogs before he found a Phoenix design he liked. “you have some great ideas and designs, but I really like this one, what do you think oh Mistress of ink?” of course you hadn’t missed the amusement on her face when he’d said that line before. He turned and gave her a half grin of his own, he couldn’t explain it, but after that short break down he felt steadier now, like something had broken loose.

“ive been told it would hurt, but I think I want this one on my back, maybe across my shoudlers? What would you suggest?” he looked to her
 
That could work. Pretty big back piece... Sure you can handle it?

She smirked at the raised brow from her partner as he looked up from working on a fill in job on a sleeve tat when he heard mistress of ink line from the suit.

It will take a while. Might need to do this in a few sessions

She continued.
 
That could work. Pretty big back piece... Sure you can handle it? Travis considered her words, mulling It over, catching her smirk he glanced over his shoulder, watching the other male and the disapproving look on his face he turned back to her with an arched brow of his own “you two………an item?” his voice lilted, more amusement in his voice then he probably should have had, “Well, I once heard that pain is just weakness leaving the body, its funny, ive never considered tattoo’s before, but I think im starting to see why people like them, it really is art when you look at it” he smiled It will take a while. Might need to do this in a few sessions Travis nodded “I can handle that I think, as of now my schedule has been cleared, I told my secretary this morning I was taking a day or two off for personal issues, so im at least free for another day, think you can handle me?” his voice just the barest hint of a taunt, he knew he really shouldn’t be flirting with her, Ok that was a lie, he wanted to flirt, she was beautiful, he knew she wasn’t like the other women he’d dated, a few pretty words wouldn’t spark her interest. But he was learning that she never backed down from a challenge, and neither did he
 
Her partner laughed at the comment of them being an item as she just rolled her eyes. What they did... had wasn't a relationship but simply when she needed to feed he was a willing target. Then the comment of could she handle him.

Easily... Now... Lose the shirt.... and...Get in the chair.
 
Travis looked as the man laughed, then looked back to Lexa, unable to fight the smirk neither of them said anything but the tone of the laugh had said enough, taking off his suit jacket he laid it over the back of one of the couches, but the tone of Lexa’s voice inexplicably sent a shudder down his spine Easily... Now... Lose the shirt.... and...Get in the chair. he couldn’t stop the reaction that it had gotten from just her tone of voice, his shoulders tensing and goosebumps traveled down his arms as he shivered just the slightest, licking his lips he smiled as he looked to her, the slow creeping crawl of a smile spreading over his lips he licked along his bottom lip slowly, turning as he moved towards her chair “as you wish………oh Mistress mine” he spoke, the tone only half joking, but the images running through his head had him silently swallowing. Ok, why did that command and that tone of her voice make his body shiver. She hated him, ok, well she tolerated him now, having finally opened his eyes to the asshole he’d turned into. But that was a far cry from her being anything more then just a…………what? Business partner? Advisor? He hadn’t been lying when he asked her for her help. He’d clearly needed it. That did not mean in the slightest that she would have any interest in him anyway and he really needed to watch what he said and did. But after his breakdown and the revelations, he just felt………….relaxed…..around her now, no longer saw her as someone to buy off, or convince. He was single, and while he wasn’t vein he knew he was handsome, but what could someone like her want with some highbrow dipshit like him. She liked the simple life, or so he thought. Then his mind wandered back the image of her in black leather he’d conjured. Could it really hurt to flirt with her? at best she’d tell him to shut the hell out and get the hell out of her territory. He mentally shrugged, teasing never hurt anyone……right?

He moved and straddled her chair, taking his shirt off again goosebumps ran down his skin as the cool air caressed him. “be gentle, its only my second time” he teased shooting her a light grin
 
Time to mess with him a little as she went back in the back for a little bit. Let him sit there wondering for a little bit. She had seen the gears turning and if he was going to start this mistress stuff why not play along. Either he would be genuinely turned on or run for the hills.

1cc713fc7fb7bf2a022400a9bc9ce772.jpg


Walking back out she stood in the doorway for a moment before walking over without a word picking up the tattoo gun and beginning to work.
 
Travis had gotten comfortable on the chair when he’d watched her stroll to the back. Shrugging he figured she must have been grabbing supplies and he settled. Not long after he heard the soft “clack clack” of heels on the floor, curious he turned his head and froze, his eyes going wide as Lexa walked back in. Holy…………………….shit……….. he thought to himself, swallowing hard as his eyes took her in, ok, so…….so she was a lot hotter in leather then even his imagination had concocted. “Ummm………Lexa………………” he apparently wasn’t capable of coherent speech, a hard shiver racked his body as he licked his lips and again swallowed hard. He felt heat sizzle over his skin as more images and fantasy’s played through his mind. She’d obviously decided to up the game, and absently he wondered if he’d taken it a little to far, but staring at her like this, his mouth watered, “So, umm, I guess the Mistress of ink comment wasn’t that far off then hmm? “ ok, could he ask any stupider of a question? Shaking his head he cleared his suddenly dry throat, that smooth, cocky smirk returning as he tried to put up a front “well then m’lady, ready to make me your canvas?” he put a little more emphasis on “your” he was wholly in unfamiliar territory, not that he would ever admit but he’d watched some……umm…videos, online, and ok, so the thought had turned him on about being at a women’s mercy, but his own past issues had caused him to balk at the thought, no, he was in control, he would play but this would be his pace………..wouldnt it? again he shook his head “you are absolutely stunning”
 
My canvas hmm...

An almost cold smile curled her lips but for her it was perfect.

You just keep digging yourself deeper. Do you really wanna go down this road?

Her partner did his best not to laugh as he muttered fishing trip. Luckily the person he was working on said

yeah... Next week down the shoreline and across the border
 
Travis watched the almost wicked smile cross her face and again he found himself swallowing hard, You just keep digging yourself deeper. Do you really wanna go down this road? he didn’t miss the challenge in her voice as she spoke to him, and honestly, looking at her now, he was a little scared that she was going to call his bluff, but also more than a little intrigued and………well………….horny…. he exhaled a slow breath and that casual roguish grin creased his lips upward “I can take whatever you can dish out babe” at least….he hoped he could…….settling in the chair, only half listening to the comments of the other guy and the person he had been working on. Travis let his body relax. He’d figured having something done on his back would hurt, as she began her work he found himself gritting his teeth and pressing his head into the cushion of the chair as he breathed in slow breaths between needle applications, the sting far more then he thought it would be. But soon, as she continued with the outline he found the pain lessening, or just his back going numb he wasn’t sure, as the heat of the rapid stings of the needle had begun to make his skin feel warm, and not in an all too unpleasant manor.
 
Somehow I doubt that.

She continued to work till the entire lines of the piece we're done.

We can start the fill-in later time to walk.

With that she turned and headed to the door. She had a plan. Walk him all through Miner's Row and see where his mind went. See if there was any hope for change. If it was worth her involvement with him.
 
Travis twitched and tensed, biting his lip hard as she worked over his spine, Godddss that fucking hurt like a bitch. He was panting by the time she finished the outline, his body tingling, he felt her brushing her hand over his back, cleaning of the remnants of the ink that splattered with a soft cloth and again his skin sprouted goosebumps, he felt her apply a large bandage to his back and tape it in place then he slowly he sat up, every movement he made pulled at his back muscles. God no one ever realizes what muscles control what body part until they are damaged or hurt. Rolling his shoulders to try and settle some he looked to her as she spoke We can start the fill-in later, time to walk. he blinked “Walk??” he asked, clearly confused, barely catching his shirt as she flung it at him, he looked at it for a minute before he slipped it on, hissing slightly “ooooohhh kay, that was………different…” he shivered, “well, I guess you saying time for a walk is better then Time to pay up then get the fuck out” he quipped, smiling at her “you going to go looking like that?” he motioned briefly to her “and I am Far from complaining by the way, “ he smirked
 
Yep and wouldn't give a damn if you did complain.

It was another step in him being at minimum under her protection. Walking out the door she paused.

What do you see looking at this part of Miner's Row?
 
Yep and wouldn't give a damn if you did complain. Travis actually laughed, his face lightening as he looked to her, grinning “so mean” he half joked, buttoning all but the top 2 buttons of his shirt he followed, walking out into the cooling night air he followed her, drawing up short as she stopped, looking around he watched her, and the view of her ass as it swayed. His attention drawn back to her as she asked him What do you see looking at this part of Miner's Row? He knew what she was asking, after everything that has happened in the last few months, and he took his time, looking around, actually looking this time, not as someone looking to buy, not looking to redesign, he sighed, “I see weathered buildings, well worn streets, “ he continued to glance around “old world lamp posts, kinda like those old gas lamp style, “ he looked back to her “And a stubborn beautiful women “ his lips quirked in a smile
 
Try history... Home... Tradition and happiness.

She looked around before looking back to him as he called her stubborn.

Yes I am this place is home.
 
Try history... Home... Tradition and happiness. Travis looked around again, a slight frown marring his face as he took in a deep breath, feeling his back pull and tense causing him to close his eyes briefly against the tingling pain “Ive……………never………….had a home…..or at least someplace of my own to feel that strongly about it….” his gaze returned to her, his voice subdued, “History I can understand, I loved history as a child, but Traditions, happiness?” he half snorted “as bad as it sounds, my Foster mother did what she could to raise me, but it never felt………right………” he rubbed his face and sighed again “I have money, I have a pent hours, a car or two, but just don’t feel………….” He let the words trail off as he looked to a point on the ground in front of him, just not sure how to finish the sentence
 
It was as though an idea crossed her brow. She began walking pulling him with her. A few little houses further down the street.

Empty... The last of this old family passed not long ago. No kids no more family he was the last. Now they sit here. If they stayed as they are tofit with the rest of Miner's Row it would be nice for them to see life again
 
Travis followed as he pulled along, curious now at the look that had crossed her face before she’d grabbed him and dragged him along, stopping as the came to a small residential area hidden behind the warehouses and other quirks his brows shot up some If they stayed as they are to fit with the rest of Miner's Row it would be nice for them to see life again he stroked his chin as he looked at the homes, not overly small, with that old “rustic’ feeling to them, like a summer cottage but slightly bigger, “hmmmmm” he hummed, one of the charities was he was a member off had low income families, decent people that had hit a patch of bad luck, failed stocks, bad business deals, etc, “alright, I have an idea, lets talk terms” he crossed his arms over his chest then winced as the motion pulled at his back and he quickly dropped his hands and stuck them in his pockets “what are you asking?” he smiled,
 
Not outsiders... You want to learn... Pick one.

Her tone direct.

You don't like the idea say it now. This is not a development offer
 
Not outsiders... You want to learn... Pick one. That stopped him, blinking stupidly for a moment he turned to look at her, frowning, about to say something when she again spoke, her voice brooking no argument or questions You don't like the idea say it now. This is not a development offer Ooooook well that question answered he continued to frown, studying her, his brows drawn down, she's' thrown the gauntlet at his feet, stay, or run, and she didnt seem to care which decision was made. Swallowing he licked his lips, still not yet able to find it voice it seemed he just turned, unable to hold her intent gaze as he looked over the small homes, one among them seeming at least to his eye to be bigger, albeit not by much, but a little more roomy. With a sigh he crossed his arms, and then almost as immediately dropped them before pointing out the house he'd been eyeing then stuffing them in his pockets "alright if thats how it is, then ill take that one" he pointed again briefly "Teach me, oh queen of Miner's Row" he said, his voice light, teasing, no hint of insult, just playful humor
 
She raised a brow at his humor before looking to the house he pointed out.

Ella's... Good... Should be a decent amount of room.

She walked over to the house to let him in to look around.

Living in a house here will make them be a little more willing to accept you and you can better learn. Who knows maybe in time someone around here might ask you to help them with their homes or shops. They would never ask to change the buildings just help them.
 
Living in a house here will make them be a little more willing to accept you and you can better learn. Travis rubbed his face “My secretary is going to blow a gasket……..” he muttered but sighed, they made their way to the house he’d choosen as she had continued to talk, and he listened, something told him this was a bad idea, but then again, maybe it wouldn’t be, he needed to get back to living a simpler life and stop letting the money he now had drive his decisions, drive him to buy anything he wanted simply because he could now, he’d fallen for the curse that has befallen every lottery winner since lottery began, he’d come into money and it had changed him into something he wasn’t, he wasn’t high bourne, he never came from money and he needed to start remembering that and the real reason behind his business. “Alright, I need to arrange for a moving company, not everything, but some of my stuff, bed, clothes, etc, “ he stated, “he just sighed again, looking around, the place was spacious, he wouldn’t feel cramped here, at least he didn’t think he would, he explored, checking cupboards, and appliances, making note of what would need to be replaced, or at least updated, maybe a slightly better fridge and stove, he was starting to wonder what this sudden change would do in the long term though, word would eventually get out he’d moved here, and what kind of reaction that would get at the bargaining table……
 
If you think your current circle of money will have a problem with this. Let me know... I am sure I can fix the problem.

She shrugged and smiled.

I love messing with them especially from here where most of them will not dare set foot.
 
Back
Top