The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

No it isn't FD. I have been on scene commander more times than I care to think, laying out search plans and areas never knowing what the outcome will be.

No it isn't FD. I have been on scene commander more times than I care to think, laying out search plans and areas never knowing what the outcome will be.

Yeah. Your worst enemy is that average call, the one you don't have a floor plan for.

The only time you have a floor plan is for large commercial buildings and occasionally large residential areas that your department has an emergency action plan.

Happy indipendence day everyone. It really is a time for old friends to stop by the inn, I thought I saw DE in here earlier today, sad I missed that.

Happy first responders day as well. We owe them so much

Yeah. Your worst enemy is that average call, the one you don't have a floor plan for.

The only time you have a floor plan is for large commercial buildings and occasionally large residential areas that your department has an emergency action plan.

Rescue and Assistance at sea means you are always walking into the unknown as each craft is different.

That you did Glad D E did stop by. You know I have missed her and all our old friends.

Last edited:
I sent her a PM would be nice to catch up and if she's interested in writing I'd sure love to sign up.

He grins. I have really enjoyed my journey back into writing of late.

Glad I am happy that you have found your muse again and have returned to writing.

Seeing how it has been a while since I've been at the inn, I timidly peek around the corner to see who is in the room. When seeing the chance, I slip into the room, working my way towards the comfy chair.

Hi Katalynn. Nice to meet you.

We won the baseball CG. I scored 2 runs and caught 3 batsman. One of them was ... wait for it ... BIG RICK! PMKL! That'll teach him lol!

See I told you it was like rounders G G. Well done I knew that your competive nature would come to the fore young lady. Glad to hear you had a great 4th.:D

Seeing how it has been a while since I've been at the inn, I timidly peek around the corner to see who is in the room. When seeing the chance, I slip into the room, working my way towards the comfy chair.

Kat great to see you. a hug and a kiss for the absent Miss

I do believe I owe you a post Kat.:eek:

See I told you it was like rounders G G. Well done I knew that your competive nature would come to the fore young lady. Glad to hear you had a great 4th.:D

I had a call from a girl named Jenny who I met last time I was here. She's captain of a local girl's American Football team. Rick arranged for me to train with them. It's close season but they train all year round and she's invited me to spend a day with them on Friday. Rick needs to spend a day with his friends so I'll spend some time with the girls.

Tomorrow Rick's Mum is taking me into town to go round the shops. She's started dropping hints about grandchildren lol. I can tell she's been talking to my Mum!

Sounds like your fitting right in G G to the active sports life of Texas. They take their sports very seriously down there. My dad retired in El Paso..

Sounds like your fitting right in G G to the active sports life of Texas. They take their sports very seriously down there. My dad retired in El Paso..

O CG it is very very strange. I'm a Catholic but I'm probably going to Hell since I told my priest to 'f*ck off' yet I feel very weird down here. I feel like I'm coming home, as though I've lived here before. It's as if I'm coming home.

Maybe it's just some strange effect on the mind but I just find myself back where I belong.

Not strange at all G G. There are some places we fell at home the moment we see them. No rhyme or reason to it we just do. ;)

Tom and I have set our wedding date for Saturday 7th July next year. UNLESS as with GG & BigRick a major development forces our hand for a 'quickie'.

So you are getting married on my birthday HSG, a fine day to celebrate in my humble opinion Miss. ;)

Good morning everyone! Hope this day finds you all full of nice things and even naughtier ones, if you're lucky!

So you are getting married on my birthday HSG, a fine day to celebrate in my humble opinion Miss. ;)

O what a great day to tie the knot CG. Spoke to GG on the phone. She suggested my first son should be named Cecil Gregory in honour of CG.

Good morning everyone! Hope this day finds you all full of nice things and even naughtier ones, if you're lucky!

Good night LS. It's 23:30 hours. You'd be surprised what I hope to be full of by morning :devil::cattail::devil:

O what a great day to tie the knot CG. Spoke to GG on the phone. She suggested my first son should be named Cecil Gregory in honour of CG.

Your such a tease HSG. :p

So I see you are truly enjoying your leave. I am sure when you have to report back for duty the three weeks will have seemed all to short.

Morning all

I pour a mug of coffee, take pen and paper in hand to answer some very naught and sensual posts.

Good night LS. It's 23:30 hours. You'd be surprised what I hope to be full of by morning :devil::cattail::devil:

I would not be surprised, I'm sure. But I would be very interested in knowing ;)

I heard from Robyn today. She’s currently on her way home. Sunday she’ll presented the badges she worked so hard for. You go girl!
:eek:

Back