When the parents are away..(closed)

I turned away from Matt as I did not want to think of anything but how good it felt. was straddling his hips and Lena was rubbing my back as I moved up and down. Lena then reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit which made me cum instantly I was all the way down and I convulsed so hard. Lena did not stop a bit as she leaned to my ear and bit my lobe hissing "fucking your brother".
I cried out as I regained myself and rose up and kept him inside me. "holy shit."
 
“Oh my god!” I groaned into Kasey’s kiss when I felt you cum on my cock. Your young pussy clenching my cock so firmly it almost made me cum. “You feel so good Jessy.” I said looking at you. My other hand moved to Kasey to run her pussy also while you rode my massive cock. I leaned forward and kissed you deeply while the two other girls watched.
 
Turning back to face you your tongue lsid into my mouth perfectly and your hands on my ass working me on your cock was so good.
"Yeah big brother fuck me, fuck me good" I groaned as I seemed to melt on your cock now so fucking deep inside me.
"God their hot" Lena said just sitting and watching us with Kasey next to her.
I started working my body as hard as I could, not like with other boys, this was off the hook.
 
We passionately made out while you rode my huge cock. The two of us lost in lust for each other. Lena and Kasey were rubbing my chest and abs and kissing and sucking on my neck and ears. Whispering naughty things to me.
 
I started rocking and rolling as his hands lifted me. It was the best sex ever and I wanted him to cum. I wanted my brother to fill me with his cum. I grabbed his face with my hips down on his I started pounding fast and hard.
"Fucking cum in me Matt" I Hissed My tits moved wildly as I worked myself so hard on his cock, "I fucking want to feel you cum inside me!" I cried as Lena and Kasey looked on in disbelief. I leaned back holding onto hi as my second orgasm surged through me and I felt him throb inside me. I forced my eyes open to look at him. To see his face as he came in me.
 
Hearing my little sister saying she wanted me to cum inside of her was the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. My hands squeezed your ass tightly as I neared my orgasm. Kasey and Lena urging me on telling me to cum inside of you. I erupted seconds later groaning so deeply. This load of cum was so much bigger then the load I shot off for your friends. I lifted you up and down my throbbing cock for nearly a minute while my cock spewed a huge fountain of cum flooding your cunt with my seed.
 
I have never felt anything like that. Never has anyone cum that hard and for that long inside me. It was like a porn movie or something and I could feel him dripping out of me as he kept pumping more in.
I fell forward as he slowed and tightened my ass around him holding him inside me.
"Fucking hot!" Kasey said.
"I want to be next!" Lena said pushing at me to get off but truth be told I couldn't move.
 
When you fell forward on me your perky tits pressed against my face. Our hearts beating fast from the amazing sex we had, my cock still pulsing inside of you. Lena and Kasey both wanting a turn with my cock. I kept you on top of me though basking in the afterglow of forbidden sibling sex. Cum oozing out around my cock coating my balls.
 
"I need a drink" I said with a laugh as I kissed him on the lips and climbed off. My thighs dripping with his cum.
Kasey beat Lena to my place as she tried to get him interested. "Come on Matt I am just as tight as your sister" she said begging.
'He probably wants some big tits in his face while he fucks" Lena said moving up next to him and pressing her big tits in his face.
 
As soon as you got off my lap your friends were rubbing their tits in my face. I sucked on both of their nipples while squeezing their asses. “I don’t know her pussy was really fucking tight.” I said almost challenging Kasey. Lena was nearly smothering me with her big tits so I mainly focused on her nipples.
 
"Clearly I am the tightest" Kasey said both acknowledging her lack of partners and at least three sizes smaller than Lena.
"You bitch, just cause you don't go for it, evahhhhh" Lena hissed back at her as they struggled.
I walked into this crazy scene as my best friends were physically fighting to see who would fuck my brother next, now that I had. I felt a little faint with the whole scene and the drinks so I sat and watched Kasey rise up and take Matt into her narrow little ass.
"OH fuck yeah!" Kasey erupted as she gyrated on his hips and his hands foung her hips as Lena fed Matt her tits.
 
Having two girls fight over my cock was kinky as hell, not as kinky as fucking my little sister though. Kasey won the fight and started to slide down my stiff cock. I groaned out against Lena’s big tits that she continued smothering me with. My hands were gripping Kasey’s petite hips helping her up and down my pole. My mouth was full with Lena’s breast, swirling my tongue around her nipple while sucking on it.
 
I have to admit is was hot as hell to see my BFFs on my brother. Kasey was like a porn star or something rocking his cock with her hips as Lena fed his her tits. His lips smacked as the suction broke over and over as she moaned with his kisses.
I walked up and looked at them Lena glanced back without saying anything as Matt looked at me. Fucking wild, I was naked as these three were in a threesome like orgy. I had just fucked my brother while they watched and now watching them I wanted in too.
I sipped my drink as my incredible orgasms had sobered me up a little but my hand was soon rubbing my stiff nipple as I watched and Kasey quickened her pace. I knew the feeling, that bug dick pushing you closer and closer. Wanting to cum so hard but also wanting it not to end.
 
Kasey was feverishly working her hips sliding up and down my hard cock. I kept sucking on Lena’s big tits and when you walked close to us I reached between your legs and started rubbing your bare pussy mound that was still coated with my cum.
 
I was surprised when you hand moved between my legs.
"I thought these two would be enough for you big bro?" I said smiling as I was glad to see you were still interested.
"What I am not as good as you little sister Matt?" Kasey groaned as she worked herself with his cock.
"My tits are better than hers!" Lena gasped as she pulled Matt's face into her cleavage.
"Ya know what they say 'incest is best'" I said feeling drunkenly cocky.
The three of them looked at me as if I had just said the most shocking thing. "What?" I asked moving to the chair and sipping my drink.
"Maybe we should have a contest?" I said as Lena moved off and left Kasey fucking Matt.
"Damn get off already" Lena said as she walked by Kasey.
Lena sat next to me and took my drink as we watched Kasey rocking and rolling Matt hard. She was holding her tits and her hips were a blur. Finally she fell off jerking with orgasmic convulsion as Matt lay with his cock wet from Kasey but still rock hard.
"What kind of contest Jessie?" Lena asked.
"Well Lena, a give Matt the best orgasm contest of course!" I said smiling over at Matt as Kasey lay face down still rubbing herself off.
 
When Lena moved off of me and moved closer to you I put my hands on Kasey’s right ass and helped lift her up and down my pole. She soon orgasmed and got off my cock which landed on my abs soaking wet with her juices. “That sounds like an awesome contest. Right now Jessy is in the lead.” I said with a wink towards you.
 
"Wait, I am not done" Kasey protested from under her hair stuck to her face with the perspiration. She was breathing heavily but pushed herself up.
"Nope! My turn" Lena said and pushed Kasey out of the way as she scrambled up on top of Matt. She slowed with her wet crotch on his cock as she put her hands on his shoulders and moved up and down his laying on his abs under her.
"OH Matt I have wanted this for a long time" she moans slowly moving on him. Finally she leans forward and I thought she wanted him to suck her tits again, something she loves but then she moved her hips and turned them taking his cock up into her and then she was back on it with a exhale of bliss. I watched in awe as she sat back up on his full length smiling with her hands clutching her big tits so they would not bounce too hard.
"Feel good big brother" I asked.
Lena's eyes were closed as she gyrated her big hips around and around.
 
Lena moved onto my lap and started rubbing her wet pussy along my long shaft coating it in her juices. When she said how long she has wanted to do this for my cock twitched beneath her. We simultaneously groaned when she guided my cock into her pussy and slid down my length. I put my hands under her thighs and helped lift her up and down my manhood. Her warm wet tight hole felt so good wrapped around my massive fuck stick. I looked at you when you asked if it felt good “Yeah it does!” I looked back to Lena who looked so sexy on top of me.

https://content4.coedcherry.com/spy-fam/191778/lena_paul_15.jpg
 
"Fuck Jess" Lena began as she cupped her breasts and rode up and down him. "I don't know how long i can last, He is so fucking big!" she gushed as her own orgasm was clearly close. She closed her eyes and took all of him inside herself. She rocked her hips forward and back. "Fuck Matt I am so close" she gasped as I watched her drop a hand to her crotch and start rubbing her clit. She began pounding her whole weight down on him as he simply watched. It was so hot to see him just enjoying this girl, my BFF using him like a fucking post. She shuddered and stopped as her body jerked and trembled as she came around him.
I got up and went behind her. "Don't stop Lena I think he wants more" I teased as she was visibly shaken. She shook her head and slowly lifted herself off his dripping wet cock.
"I need a minute" she said falling next to him.
 
I wanted to cum again so badly but once Lena came she raised herself off of my cock. These young eighteen year old pussies never had a cock as big as mine so it was understandable that they needed a rest. When Lena moved to my side it left you standing in front of me. “Looks like you’re up again sis.” I said standing up and moving your petite body onto the couch bending you over. I guided my throbbing monster deep inside your tight little cunt. You are so petite my cock looks even bigger then it is. “Fuck sis your pussy is so tight!”

https://content4.coedcherry.com/povd/188002/teen_pov_sex_14.jpg
 
I could not believe it but I was putty in his hands as he moved me onto my hands and knees. He was behind me with his giant cock wet with my two BFFs cum.
I looked back nervously as he teased my ass. "Not there" i said so turned on the thought crossed my mind. He pushed it down and then leaned into me.
"OH fuck!" I cried burying my face in the couch cushions. He was massive and so good my head spun. "Fuck me big brother" I said looking back at the smile on his face.
 
“You like having your brother fuck your tight little pussy?” I asked already knowing the answer but loving hearing my own sister talk dirty to me. I watched your tight pussy cling to my thick cock when I pulled out of you then thrust back deep inside. Your friends watched as performed amazing incestuous forbidden sibling sex. “You want me to cum inside of you again?”
 
I could not speak as he fucked me. I was in heaven and hell all at once. I nodded not lifting my head from the cushions.
 
Minutes later I erupted inside of your very tight pussy. It felt like a never ending orgasm because I came for almost a minute straight. Ribbon after thick gooey ribbon of cum shot out into your pussy flooding your womb. I kept moving my hips while I came and this caused my cum to go everywhere. It dropped down onto the couch, my cock and our thighs were covered in a milky white glaze of cum. Once I finished I pulled out and collapsed onto the couch next to you. “God damn that felt amazing Jessy.”

https://content4.coedcherry.com/cum4k/193954/alexis_adams_10.jpg
 
I looked at Kasey and Lena shocked with the obscene incestuous brother sister. They were horny as hell too.
"Have him" I grunted as I fell over shaken from the orgasm and pounding Matt had given me.
Kasey spread her legs and said "please Matt before you are all soft. Still lubed with your cum" she said looking at me with a sick smile of lust and secrets.
 
Back
Top