Finding out daddy’s secret(Closed)

"I guess that depends" Teresa said teasingly.
"Teresa!" Cassidy shouted and slapped her friends arm which caused her to knock the phone into Matt's lap. Cassidy grabbed it instinctively feeling the hard cock under her fingers as she did. Her eyes met with her father's for a moment and a spark erupted.
"Sorry" Cassidy said just as quickly and handed the phone to Teresa who looked shocked at Cassidy. "Sure, whatever, I gotta go" Teresa said obviously annoyed. She headed towards the door and Cassidy followed, "wait."
Around the corner at the front door Teresa stopped and looked at Cassidy who ran after her.
"I am sorry, this is all crazy" Cassidy said trying to make up with her friend.
"Yeah, my bad, it's cool. I should not have shown it to you" she said opening the door.
"Call me later ok?" Cassidy said nervously but with a smile.
"Yeah" Teresa said and walked out the door.
 
Matt froze as the teen rubbed his stiff cock while picking up her phone. While the two girls ran to the door Matt sat there worried they were going to tell his wife. He heard the door closed and he looked at Cassidy. “Are you okay? I know this is probably weird for you.”
 
Cassidy looked at her father with anger. "What my daddy is a big dicked porn star and my best friend told me, and now by the way probably wants to do you?" she spit out and then ran upstairs.
 
Matt stood up from the couch and followed his daughter upstairs to her room. He knocked in the door then opened it slowly and walked into her room. “Look Cassidy I’m sorry that you saw those videos. I’m sure you probably think I’m a scumbag now, but I did it for a good reason.” He pauses as he sat down on the edge of her bed. “I did those videos so I could afford to move us into a great house and buy you anything you wanted and take care of you.”
 
Cassidy listened to her dad but could not get the look on the girls face in the video out of her head.
"So mom doesn't know?" Cassidy said with a devilish thought.
Her dad shook his head.
"Is it still as big as it was back then?" she asked glancing down at his lap.
He blushed and said "yeah" then thinking for a moment said "you felt it."
Casssidy's mouth dropped open as she playfully slapped at his arm, "Daddy!" as though this was out of the realm of today's conversation.
Cassidy squirmed in her wet panties and said "show me."
 
“Show me.” The words from his daughter’s mouth echoed through his head over and over. He sat there in silence for a moment pondering of whether to show his daughter or not. ‘She technically already saw it since she watched the video.’ Matt thought to himself. Matt stood up and undid his pants then slowly pulled them and his boxers down. His cock was flaccid but still large in size, nearly seven inches of thick meat hung between his legs. He looked at his daughter for her reaction.
 
Cassidy's heart raced as he stood up and began opening his pants. "Holy shit, he is going to do it" she thought. Then there it was. The most magnificent cock she had ever seen. Not that she had seen that many but wow! Her eyes were wide as saucers as she stared at it and then it throbbed. She licked her lips instinctively watching as it throbbed again and began to grow.
 
Once he finally exposed himself to his daughter Matt felt a little weird, but also turned on as well especially from the way she was staring at it. “There you saw it.” Matt said while he started to pull his pants back up. “Now you aren’t going to tell your mother right Cassidy?”
 
Cassidy reached out and hung her finger on the elastic of his underwear before he could cover himself.
"Not if I get what I want" she said slowly raising her eyes to his.
 
Matt was surprised when his daughter stopped him from pulling his underwear up over his dick. He looked down at her in silence after she spoke. “Oh really? What is it that you want?” Matt asked knowing that whatever she wanted he would have to give her or else he’d risk her telling Danielle.
 
"I want to see it hard" she said beaming with delight as her young body surged with excitement.
 
“You’ve seen it hard in the video you watched. That wasn’t enough for you?” Matt asked his daughter teasingly while he let his boxers slide back down around his ankles. He grabbbed his manhood and started to stroke it trying to get it hard. He had done this hundreds of times for his videos but it was different in front of his daughter.
 
"Mom must love it" Cassidy said unable to take her eyes off his hand stroking his big dick. "Explains how loud she is" she said with a laugh looking up him. His expression was different now. He did not look like the gentle dad he had always been and his eyes seemed to be places boys tended to look at on Cassidy.
 
Since he was standing up and Cassidy was sitting on the bed Matt’s massive member was pointing towards his daughter’s breasts and face area. He ogled his young teen daughter while stroking and his monster grew in his hand. Once it was fully erect it was nearly twelve inches of thick meat. “She does love it but she’s been so busy with work she hasn’t touched it in almost two months.”
 
Cassidy felt her cheek warm as he grow bigger and bigger. She could not imagine this if she had not been watching it. She felt her body growing more and more excited. It was so weird as she was so turned on but he was her dad. He was stroking his cock within arms reach. He had fucked for money on video and now was not even getting any from his wife.
"That's terrible" she heard herself say as she could not lift her eyes to his.
 
“I agree” Matt replied to his daughter. It was obvious she liked what she saw because she couldn’t pry her eyes from his dick. “Does it look bigger in person then it does in the videos?” Matt asked softly taking a step closer to his daughter.
 
"Yeah!" she said like "duh, obviously!" They sat awkwardly for a few seconds when Cassidy mustered the courage to ask, "your co-star was not much older than me, right?" with a knowing look but hesitant o ask.
 
Matt thinks back to the girl he shot the scene with that Cassidy had seen. “She was almost twenty if I remember correctly.” He said moving a little closer to his daughter. This caused the tip of his dick to rub against his daughter’s chest. “So I have to know. When you watched the video did you think it was weird or did your pussy get wet?” Matt asked feeling very naughty asking his daughter that question.
 
"Daddy!" Cassidy objected turning red but not backing away from the massive cock in her face. She took her time raising her eyes to her fathers as he stood over her. She licked her lips as she stared into his eyes and then she leaned forward to take the cock in her mouth.
 
When his daughter screamed out Matt was worried he went to far with Cassidy, but then she did something that blew his mind. She wrapped her lips around his cock and started to suck his dick. “Oh fuck baby girl, you must have really liked that video.” Matt said brushing the teens hair from her face and holding it behind her head. “What was running through your head when you saw that video?”
 
She pulled her head back and held him in her fist. Clearly not her first.
Cassidy brushed her hair from her face and looked at her hand stroking this massive cock.
"I was stunned at how big it was and how small she was" she said before leaning forward again and taking the head back into her mouth.
 
Matt looked down watching his own daughter suck his cock. His little girl that he help make was now sucking the very cock that shot the load that made her. “Did daddies little girl wish it was her in the video?” He continued asking Cassidy naughty things feeling so turned on by this forbidden incestuous moment.
 
She worked his cock, well the head was all she could really manage, then stopped pulling back as her hand slid up over the head breaking a strand of saliva between her lip and his cock. She looked at him and said "Oh you are way too big for me, if we could even do such a thing" she said looking at him, "I mean incest is a mortal sin or something right?" she said as she pumped his cock and began sucking the head again.
 
Hearing what his daughter said made Matt think back to how tight his co Star was in that video. She was very tight it felt amazing and now Matt found himself craving some tight teen pussy. “That almost sounds like a challenge.” Matt looked down at his daughter who was servicing his cock so good. “Sinners have more fun.” He winked at Cassidy who was looking up at him with his dick in her mouth.
 
Cassidy stopped sucking as he said it. She slowly pulled it away as she looked shocked at him.
"Are you serious?" she said as if the idea had never crossed her mind. "You would want to do that?" she said feeling self conscious as her mom was a stunning knock out and she was well, not a huge ego.
 
Back
Top