H. Y. E. Masturbated in a car?

I have not.
However in the now I have seen everything category I did see a man masturbating riding down the highway at 70 mph.
 
Was at dinner with my bf, at the time, and his parents. After driving back to his parents place. Sitting in the backseat with my bf, I started rubbing his crotch. It was dark and I unzipped his pants, took his cock out and was stroking him. I leaned over and sucked him. Then stroking. I'm pretty sure his father figured out what was going on as I saw him looking in the rear view mirror. Then sucked him again.
 
Yes ... I love to! I sometimes go to a park, and occasionally get watched while doing it ... So exciting ... But only do it for a willing audience.
 
Once was masturbating while stuck in stand still traffic. Noticed the guy in the SUV next to me watching.
 
Moving or not?

Truth be known I have!!

Bonus points for photos!!!!

Yes I have masturbated in a car.... In fact I did put the photos up in my pic-thread this spring ( no need to go look, i've removed them since then).

I have not masturbated while the car was moving though. I have given a bj in a moving car.... But that wasn't really the question.....
 
I have, while driving and doing phone sex ... rather reckless :eek:

Yes I have masturbated in a car.... In fact I did put the photos up in my pic-thread this spring ( no need to go look, i've removed them since then).

I have not masturbated while the car was moving though. I have given a bj in a moving car.... But that wasn't really the question.....

It's a bonus though ;)
 
Love driving down the highway stroking my cock for anyone driving past to see. Done it in my car at a test stop several times as well. Always hot!
 
I have never masturbated in a car, but my girlfriend/future wife jacked me off many times in a car.
 
Multiple times early on when I was dating one woman. We had intense petting sessions that left my pants wet with pre-cum and in serious risk of blue balls. On the 50-mile drive back home, I frequently jacked off, often not being able to catch the pent-up loads and steer.
 
Back
Top