Leash trained

tumblr_pe5n6rSCBi1u2y9pvo1_1280.jpg

Question: If you’re leaving town temporarily and want to rent your favorite leash to a couple for use in their power-exchange play, is it a good idea to have them sign a sub-leash agreement?

Question: If you’re leaving town temporarily and want to rent your favorite leash to a couple for use in their power-exchange play, is it a good idea to have them sign a sub-leash agreement?

I think it's the leasht they can do!

I leashed my subs but it doesn't work out in all situations. What did work was putting bells on her shoelaces. I heard her wherever we went. The really fun part was running into people that knew what it meant. Often they would show what way the subbie would have her dominance marked. Maybe bells too or a tattoo. This often involved dropping her skirt to show off the tat on her ass.

I leashed my subs but it doesn't work out in all situations. What did work was putting bells on her shoelaces. I heard her wherever we went. The really fun part was running into people that knew what it meant. Often they would show what way the subbie would have her dominance marked. Maybe bells too or a tattoo. This often involved dropping her skirt to show off the tat on her ass.

I like the shoe/bells idea. A lot.
I have a bell on my collar. It makes me so happy.

Back