Talia's campus fun (closed)

Tell me...tell me everything love. Everything you want us to do fantasy.. Everything

She bounced against his invading firmness

“”Oh God”, he smiled

I want to tour the world with you...all the great cities: Rome, Paris, New York, Barcelona, Bueno’s Aries, Johannesburg, Sidney...take safaris, ski the alps, dance in every great club and bar, and make love to you in every spot

I want adventures and experiences, and I want it all for us, you in my arms, you in my bed!

He was so excited, so hard, over the moon crazy for her

She held him tight bouncing listening as she whimpered against his thrusts and growled softly in his ear.

Tell me more... fantasies desires

Some things he didn’t say, he wanted a family, children, with her

“What?” He laughed, he leaned in and whispered

You want to hear all the ways I want to make love to you, places, positions. Come up to you in a dark club, never have you turn around, have the room dark, walk you over to the darkest corner, press you up against the wall, pressing your hands above your head, lifting your skirt up over your ass, you hear my zipper ZIP, my hardness against your slit, my breath against your neck, rubbing up and down your sweet pink sex, feel your nectar, thrust inside

He kissed her neck, nibbled, licked

What else would you like to hear?

Everything lover... Everything

She purred bouncing gently against him

He nibbled her lower lip, and pressed in hard, "you are so bad...and so good"

Well we almost did one under my desk, but I want to finish it...feel myself release in my lovers mouth and then leave without a word

I want to give you an oil massage, warm oil ladeled over your body, my hands playing in ever crevice, every muscle, first back then front, straddling you with my legs, leaning down, kissing, you, playing with all of you, and then bringing your legs up onto my shoulders and taking you

I want to go to a log cabin in the mountains, lay naked on a bear skin rug, make love to you in front of a roaring fire

I want to dance in the rain kissing you, dance on the beach and go fully dressed out into the shallow ocean as we dance and the waves crash against our bodies as we kiss

I want to take you to dinner, I think of this so often, candle light in your eyes, a backless dress, bare shoulders, and I undress you over and over with my eyes, but that is all, other than running hands down your arms creating goosebumps, kissing your neck for more, edging until I take you home and unwrap the fantasy I have been having all night

Oh, so many Talia, I want the world with you, try anything, but right now my fantasy is making love to you in this lake, thrusting into you, cumming inside of you

Last edited:
Yes...

She whimpered as she was trembling so close hearing all his ideas.

Breathing hard, driving into her, so much passion

But you must tell me love...

How do you fantasize about me...how do I play in your dreams?

Ever since I heard you talking in your sleep about taking me in your office...

She moaned against his thrusts

Ormaybe you blindfolded tied to your chair as I enjoy... you...

She whimpered feeling her body slowly sensually building up

He was very close, and this talk of other things they might enjoy just brought him closer

He was breathing heavier, thrusting deeply, enjoying the moment

What else Talia, I know you have a wicked mind, let me be your canvass, what other fantasies do yu want to paint?

Her body so close to orgasm she hugged him tight and bucked more intently

You under my desk at the condo while I work on homework

He smiled, he wanted to hear more, so much more, she had an amazing mind and a wicked body, so much potential, he wanted her to fantasize, desire him in so many ways and let him make them all come true

But he could feel how close she was and he fired into her coaxing that final wonderful release, his body was on edge but he could hold it, he needed to feel that quiver, that spasm

I want to hear more, let your mind be wild, go crazy and let me make it happen, but Sweet Jesus, come to me lover, let me feel your body enjoy!

She body was shaking as she held him tight. Whimpering in sheer pleasure and need.

Yesss

Organs assaulted her system as she whimpered out

Now lover

He felt her holding him so tight, her legs like a vice, she was trembling and he knew she was not cold..couldn't be hotter actually

She kissed him with such hunger, her body responding with every thrust he felt her clinch, spasm, and shudder

He had held his body so long waiting for her and her release was all he needed, he fired in hard squeezed her, kissed her, and they enjoyed the moment which went on and on

Finally she collapsed into him, and he pulled her into his chest, her head on his shoulder, their bodies still intertwined, he kissed her neck

I take it you liked sharing our fantasies...keep dreaming...and let me make them come true

Yeah...

She gasped cuddled close as she slowly calmed.

He held her and kissed her, she was so quiet was there something wrong? Her body said no, but he wanted to enjoy her personality and wit, understand what she wanted, how she felt. The sexual chemistry was amazing, but was there more, he thought there was, but she was being so quiet

He gently released her, he needed to go get Their suits and she was nicely covered in the shoulder high water

He swam away and came back with their suits in his hand

I thought you might want these before we got out of the water

He would not give her the suit back until he got one more kiss

She smiled as he got the suits. Yeah she was silent her mind however was loud at how she could love him so much. Pulling him close kissing him softly she snuggled close.

I like this fantasy and... I love you

"...and ...I love you", he blinked and looked closely into her eyes, she wasn't teasing, a rare moment of vulnerability had creeped out...and it knocked him like he had been hit by a 2x4

He grabbed her and pulled her in, kissed her with an elation he could not put into words, but could demonstrate by action

"I love you too...Jesus I love you" he kissed her again, held her so tight...and vowed there, we have said it...and by God I am not going to let anything get in the way of my being with her, somehow

Reaching for her bathing suit.

So now what lover?

Let's just enjoy the weekend, we don't get a chance like this often

As they got our of the water, he checked his phone...no bars...it was a relief, no way to reach him and no need to try to check messages

I want to do whatever you want to, we can take it easy, go sailing or boating or go into town if you would like to shop or something or just relax here...I would like to go dancing one night

Yeah dancing might be fun. Maybe you could try to take some innocent young thing home.

She was talking them play in out fantasy and hoped her soft tone gave the idea away that it would be her.

Maybe a little drunk and forceful

She nipped at his lips with a purr

The sweet chill of erotic thought rippled through his body

Yes, a gorgeous young girl, tight body, short sccessible dress, running hands up silky smooth thighs, cocktails, kissing, dancing, grinding our bodies into each other, bringing her home, bending her over

Yes, That would be nice...if only such a sweet and delicious yong thing existed ?!?

Well if you don't think k you are looking at her then no I don't want to go dancing.

She pouted and and began to push away from him suspecting he was playing but still pushing away to see what he would say or do.

He had thought she wanted to play in abstract

He smiled and kissed her, gripped her gorgeous ass in his strong hands

Oh I know I am looking at her, you seemed to be speaking of another, and I don’t believe such a woman exists who could make my eye wander from you, I hope no such man exists for you either

How could there be love?

She kissed him tenderly letting the passion grow within it naturally

Back