Fan's Sketches

attachment.php

So amazing, my dear! You did such a great job capturing her. Thank you!:kiss:
 
This one is lovely, there's a kind of shy look to her. Nice one BBW Fan.:)

Thank you. She sometimes is a bit shy when it comes to taking pictures. She doesn't think that it looks like her, but I like it. (And it does look like her.. lol)
 
bump*
 

Attachments

  • BBW's Sketches Banner.png
    BBW's Sketches Banner.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 9,515
Last edited:
Some really cool sketches BBW. You are very talented.
 
attachment.php


Another piece with a Litster and artist model. Not exactly erotic, but I hope you like it. I know she did.
 
Last edited:
attachment.php


Another Litster in fantasy form.
 

Attachments

  • autumn fea small.jpg
    autumn fea small.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 236
Alone

I like the drawing you name "Alone." The one raised eyebrow seems to mean that she is not alone any longer. She has looked up and seen someone who interests her.
 
Yeah, I like your composition in general, my only crit would be that diagonal slanting from upper left to lower right tends to slow the eye down, while a diagonal from lower left to upper right runs the risk of drawing the eye right off the page, just one of those little tricks of perception.

Here it is mirrored:

In the original she looks somewhat sad and lonely. Seems like what the artist intended (from comment in the original posting)

Reversing it make her look inquisitive instead of lonely.

It's true. It all about the "speed of the eye", or rather the speed of the brain taking in the composition. Slower perception comes across more lonely or depressed, and faster perception comes across more upbeat.
 
For Princess Sukie ...

... For Princess Sukie. My Lady you are Welcome ! :) Mistress Sasha
 
Last edited:
Back
Top