Mafia rp (male needed)

Tony heard his wife calling and dismissed two of his guards to lock down the entrance in the front and at the back. "Any developments and you let me know after about two hours or so. No interruptions." He told them and the two nodded swiftly before he moved forward.

Meeting Crystal at the bottom of the stairway he looked up appreciatively at her pjs. She looked so damn sexy in just about anything she chose to wear and the naughty pink top and those short shorts instantly caught his eye. Moving up to her step he kissed her neck and rubbed her hip as he held himself close.

"The boys?" He asked about the status of the twins as his finger felt the firmness of her skin underneath the material as he drank her in.
 
Crystal smiled at him. "Hey huni do you like my new pjs?" She asked him as he walked over to her. She smiled looking at him. She worked hard to still have her teenage figure. She may have aged but her waist hadn't gotten bigger the only time she had gained weight was when she had been pregnant.

She moaned when he kissed her neck. She looked deep in his eyes and She stroked his back as She stood close to him.

"Oh they are fast asleep all they could talk about was the guns and then both of them pretended to shoot at each other they are so like you it scares me." She laughed looking at him. "How's things down here. Do you want a beer or something?" She asked as she stroked his muscles.
 
Tony smiled to her when she joked about how they would be just like him. He wasn't sure how he felt about that and enjoyed feeling like it would be some time before he had to worry about how his kids would end up making their scratch.

He enjoyed the feel of her hands stroking his back and chest and he could feel she was still horny as hell and hot and ready. "Beer will be good. And everything downstairs is secure. Should be a few hours before we figure out exactly who ordered the hit." He said as his hand moved down her back and squeezed her ass as he pulled her close. On the stair they shared he kissed her hard on the lips pushing his tongue inside of her to explore a bit as her breast rubbed up against his chest. God she was always so amazing.

"You grab the beer I'm going to check in on the boys. I want you to be in back in bed by the time I get there." He said with a dark smile releasing her ass before giving it another slap and moving past her on the stairs. Moving up he moved into the boys bedrooms and found them fast asleep. He looked at them with a soft expression one that only Crystal and his family really ever saw.

Moving forward he gave each of them a kiss on the cheek making sure to be gentle and quiet. It was all for them and Crystal he thought as he headed for the master bedroom.
 
She wanted him so much but she didn't know if he was wanting another round but she hoped he did. "Okay that's good so the guys are going to let you know when they know anything. I'd hate to be that guy right now knowing that the hit failed knowing that you don't take to people ordering hits lightly." She always got a bit turned on knowing what her husband could and would do. She was glad that seemed to be wanting more of her with his hands on her ass. She was nearly on top of him when he pulled her closer to him. She kisses him passionately their tongues intertwining. She moved back a little kissing and nibbling on his neck."Tony I love you." She whispered into his ear.

"Okay huni I will be waiting for you." She giggled and smiled at him as he slapped her ass one last time. "Don't leave me waiting to long or I may fall asleep and I haven't finished with you yet." She winked at him.

She walked into the kitchen thinking he's such a great dad he always likes to check on them and make sure their okay. When she had the boys she had worried that he would struggle being a dad but he was great from day one. She got a beer and a bottle of water went to their bedroom. She was feeling the happiest she'd been in a while yes someone tried to kill her husband but she was feeling close to him. She felt more then the older spark it was new and a lot stronger for her. She put the drinks down and laid on the bed waiting for him.
 
Tony made his way into the bedroom. He saw Crystal and gave her a small grin recalling the last thing she had said to him as he removed his jacket and pulled out his tie. Slowly he made his way to the bed and grabbed the beer. Taking a long swig he winched slightly from supporting himself with his injured arm but it was easy enough to ignore.

He looked at Crystal and her great body and thought how lucky he was. Sure things could get crazy but then they were both a little off. The important thing was they made it work. Putting the beer down he moved forward grabbing her chin firmly and leaning it up.

"So you said something about not being finished with me yet. What makes you think I was done with you?" He asked firmly and then leaned in hard pressing his lips firmly against his wife's as he lay next to her on the bed.
 
"Oh well nothing made me think you were done but momma wants to be in charge this time." She kissed him then slide off the bed she started to run her hands over her body she wanted to give him a little show. She gave him a look to not touch her. She tossed her hair back her hips rolling as she pulled her shorts of slowly. She slide out of her panties then bent over shaking her ass. She pulled her top over her head and crawled onto the bed she kissed him then went in the bedside draw she got out two scarves. "Is it okay if I tie your hands down huni?" She asked.
 
Tony almost chuckled when he saw her eyes betray a dark intent that said handsoff. He was almost tempted to grab her and throw her onto the bed but he relented and watched as her body moved and swayed. The gangster could feel his cock stir as she removed her clothes and presented her ass to him, a sublime offering which he knew the taste of.

His lips enjoyed her for a moment before he saw her slide across him. Tony had moved his hand to her side when she asked the question. Turning to give a bemused look to the scarfs he knew she wanted to play at dominating him again. For a moment he was conflicted and simply wanted to spread her legs and fuck her hard but he gave her a nod while sliding his hands down her side to her ass and squeezing the flesh.

"You'll have to distract me." He replied quickly but with a hint of playfulness as his other hand moved to squeeze her big breast, he was going to make her work for it.
 
She liked teasing Tony she was a big tease she always had been but she eventually always gave him what he wanted. She knew he could of just threw her on the bed. She looked at him and grinned. She loved how rough he could be but then he'd let her take control. She stroked her hair looking at him. She loved him so much she always had ever since he had made her his. She was enjoying dominating she wasn't use to having power she only liked being in control only sometimes though.

She could tell he wanted to grab her throw her on the bed spread her legs and fuck her hard. She looked into his eyes she stroked his side and bite her lip then, she kissed down his chest to his cock.

She kissed his cock then she tied his hands to the bed with the two scarves. She looked up at him and winked. She sucked his cock head softly stroking his balls softly. She stroked his leg softly as she took more of his cock in her mouth.
 
Tony watched and enjoyed the feel as Crystal played with him. He watched as she kissed gently down his chest and skin till she reached his cock. He was rock hard when she pulled off his pants and his meat sprang up eager for her wet mouth. His dark eyes watched her as she tied his arms down with the scarves and then he watched her shapely ass jiggle as she moved back down to his cock.

He heard a little moan as she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck him up and down. His eyes rolled back as her fingers delicately massaged his balls adding to the pleasure brewing in him as the wet slurp of her lips filled his ears and she descended on his cock once more.
 
She ran her hand up his leg to his chest she stroked his chest and started to suck slowly on his cock she looked up at him. She winked as her mouth slide further down his cock. She was running her nails over his chest she was listening to his noises to see if he was enjoying her sucking. She loved hearing him in pleasure. She wanted to please him. Her mouth was sliding up and down his cock she was sucking harder.
 
Feeling her scratch his chest Tony let out a sigh of mounting pleasure. When his wife started to literally fill the role of a tight pussy as his cock filled her entire throat he was beginning to feel more heat pass through him each heartbeat.

The wet slurp of her lips as her tongue nuzzled his cock was all the more intense as she dived deep and hard with satisfyingly hard sucking. He would have put his hand on her head to keep her down occasionally but his hands were locked up at the moment.
 
She looked up at his cuffed hands as she took his full cock deep in her mouth she sucked hard as her nails ran along his balls which were slapping against her soft chin. She loved feeling his cock all the way down her throat he was so big in her mouth but she managed to suck without choking.
 
Tony moaned as he felt the fire brewing in his cock. Every breath was cut shorter and he felt little trickles of pain when his wife's nails dragged along his big sack. The wet slurp as she went down and sucked harder and harder made his toes move and he knew if she pressed on he was going to fill her throat with his hot cum.
 
Back
Top