The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One in my mouth and one in my pussy? :)

I love to suck cock and get fucked by it too.

I am so wet you would slide right in.

Swallowing mr db as requested! Sucking the head... licking the shaft... now taking it in as far as I can. Mmmmmm.

Playing with myself as I suck your hard cock. I take your balls into my mouth and roll them around .... then lick my way back up your shaft. Teasing the head with my tongue. Sucking it, rubbing under the cap. Oh, need to swallow it! Yes! Grab my head!

Swallowing mr db as requested! Sucking the head... licking the shaft... now taking it in as far as I can. Mmmmmm.

WoW

Playing with myself as I suck your hard cock. I take your balls into my mouth and roll them around .... then lick my way back up your shaft. Teasing the head with my tongue. Sucking it, rubbing under the cap. Oh, need to swallow it! Yes! Grab my head!

You are nasty!!! I grab your head and push it deeper on my throbbing member......i start stroking your cock and rubbing your tight boypussy too....mmmm you suck so well I am edging already!

oh yeah, fuck my face! I want to swallow you, suck you, make you shoot your load!

Slide your fingers into me! I need my pussy filled with cock but no one else is here. It is so wet right now... juices flowing down my leg!

You are nasty!!! I grab your head and push it deeper on my throbbing member......i start stroking your cock and rubbing your tight boypussy too....mmmm you suck so well I am edging already!

Mmmmm

oh yeah, fuck my face! I want to swallow you, suck you, make you shoot your load!

Slide your fingers into me! I need my pussy filled with cock but no one else is here. It is so wet right now... juices flowing down my leg!

Not before I taste some of that cock! I start kissing and licking your rod in a 69! Mmmmmm yessss....i start sucking and fingering your pussy......deeper, fast and hard.....slurping on your cock......

come on, I can feel your cock swelling in my mouth. My head is bobbing up and down on it now, taking you into my throat, sucking the jizz right out of you.

Your mouth feels so good! I am almost there!

Not before I taste some of that cock! I start kissing and licking your rod in a 69! Mmmmmm yessss....i start sucking and fingering your pussy......deeper, fast and hard.....slurping on your cock......

Mmmm

climbing on board! Sliding pussy down onto your hard throbbing shaft. Placing hands on your chest and fucking myself on your rod. So close now.

Ride me cowboy!!! I grab your cock and stroke it fast!!! twisting and turning focusing on that crown! Aaah fuck you are so tight Im going to explode!

I am tight and my walls are squeezing you. I am bouncing up and down on your prick, my juices coating your balls. My little dick is hitting your stomach with every bounce. Not long now!

climbing on board! Sliding pussy down onto your hard throbbing shaft. Placing hands on your chest and fucking myself on your rod. So close now.

Shoot that load! Fill me with your hot cum! Give it to me now!
I am there!
YES!!!

Ride me cowboy!!! I grab your cock and stroke it fast!!! twisting and turning focusing on that crown! Aaah fuck you are so tight Im going to explode!

hi

watching guys ejaculate to text chat.sometimes chatting txt vile and nasty word coaxing on cam is thrilling too.

Wife is out of town so I have time for some phone or on line chat...I am sitting here wearing a pair of her black thong panties, and a pair of form fitting spandex workout pants she wears to the gym all of the time. Oh and I have a pair of silver sling back open toed four inch heels on..Of course I am hard and getting ready to to take care of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back