Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

HYE been close to getting caught in public?

Haa haa, the last time was taking some "interesting" pics for a friend as part of a descriptive email swap we were having. Some bird watchers were a little too curious as to what I was doing at the end of a pier. :eek:

HYE come out of a restaurant bathroom with someone and you could feel every eye in the place on you?

;) A little, but would do it again in a heartbeat.

HYE daydreamed about the encounter at work?

:devil: Yes, oh my god, yes! :D

HYE wanted to pack your bags and randomly take off for a weekend getaway to the country? Across the country? ;)

HYE wanted to pack your bags and randomly take off for a weekend getaway to the country? Across the country? ;)

Mmph, on more than one occasion, especially late at night.

HYE hopped on a bus without being completely sure where it was going?

....Oh, I'm sorry. I was busy booking my airline ticket. :devil: Um, yeah.

HYE wanted to meet that person in real life, just to see what would happen?

Mmph, on more than one occasion, especially late at night.

HYE hopped on a bus without being completely sure where it was going?

Yes, in Olongapo, The Philippines (Subic Bay Naval Station). I ended up in Subic City, where I had one of the wildest nights of my life.

HYE hopped on a bus, train, whatever and gotten off before paying.

....Oh, I'm sorry. I was busy booking my airline ticket. :devil: Um, yeah.

HYE wanted to meet that person in real life, just to see what would happen?

Yes!! But scared to at the same time...

HYE dreamed of someone you've never met?

I haven't. I've tried but it isn't as easy as you'd think it would be.

HYE masturbated for someone while they drove and you were in the passenger seat?

Never, I am always in the driver's seat (unless you count a bus... :eek: )

HYE taken a Greyhound instead of a plane to travel in the last ten years?

HYE masturbated for someone while they drove and you were in the passenger seat?

Yes, but it wasn't for him, exactly. It was more against him. He was an ex-bf with whom I was irritated, but with whom I could be civil enough to travel to a rather distant event that we were both obliged to attend. We were very much not a couple, but the long, boring highway drive and being with a former sex partner combined to make me quite horny. I basically told him what I intended to do, and asked if it would bother him. He said it wouldn't, and I said to keep his eyes on the road. Then I slipped my hand down the front of my skirt and got myself off without him saying a word. (Years later he admitted to me that he jerked off in the men's room when we eventually stopped at a rest area.)

Have you ever learned that you were the subject of someone's masturbatory fantasies?

Yes, but it wasn't for him, exactly. It was more against him. He was an ex-bf with whom I was irritated, but with whom I could be civil enough to travel to a rather distant event that we were both obliged to attend. We were very much not a couple, but the long, boring highway drive and being with a former sex partner combined to make me quite horny. I basically told him what I intended to do, and asked if it would bother him. He said it wouldn't, and I said to keep his eyes on the road. Then I slipped my hand down the front of my skirt and got myself off without him saying a word. (Years later he admitted to me that he jerked off in the men's room when we eventually stopped at a rest area.)

Have you ever learned that you were the subject of someone's masturbatory fantasies?

Yes, and it felt nice

Same question to u

Same question to u

Yes. In an online teacher evaluation, one anonymous student estimated that he had jerked off to me dozens of times. (That eval was taken down within an hour.) I wish I could have found out what he imagined me or us doing. That would be fascinating.

Have you ever gone to bed with the ex of friend?

All boys as kids I guess at some point or the other done it for thier lady professors. I too..but now how I wish my teacher would have known I did it. But then its a fantasy for some other time to discuss:)

Yes. In an online teacher evaluation, one anonymous student estimated that he had jerked off to me dozens of times. (That eval was taken down within an hour.) I wish I could have found out what he imagined me or us doing. That would be fascinating.

Have you ever gone to bed with the ex of friend?

Yup, and surprisingly he was kinda thrilled

Hye had sex with someone you thought you have no chance to be in bed with?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back