Myself...

Cyclista

Literotica Guru
Hello everyone!

I am new here. Though pictures of me have been posted already, I have decided to register and handle things by myself. :D Mainly to get the the feedbacks and chose the pictures. And that it seems that it stopped ;)
First, be indulgent as don't write often in English.
Also, I don't wish to get personal messages. (Unless you want to show me how to post bigger files! :D) I most probably won't answer them anyway. Please respect that. I post pictures because I like the feeling it gives. I don't know why it does that, but anyway... If it makes people feel god, well it's good! :D

I am not the one to begin too quick. So the more «personal» pictures will wait a little bit.
Here are 2 pictures of me for the presentation. I am a forty-something natural and active girl! :D The first one was taken after a 110 km ride. The little dress was put after the ride for I had to take off the sweaty bike clothes. The other one is showing an other side of me. :rolleyes: :D
I promise, with the other pictures ( Or short movies if I can manage to find a way to send them) there won't be as much text as this.
Bye! :kiss:

View attachment 2045320
View attachment 2045321

Last edited:
Lovely

Hello everyone!

I am new here. Though pictures of me have been posted already, I have decided to register and handle things by myself. :D Mainly to get the the feedbacks and chose the pictures. And that it seems that it stopped ;)
Also, I don't wish to get personal messages. (Unless you want to show me how to post bigger files! :D) I most probably won't answer them anyway. Please respect that. I post pictures because I like the feeling it gives. I don't know why it does that, but anyway... If it makes people feel god, well it's good! :D

I am not the one to begin too quick. So the more «personal» pictures will wait a little bit.
Here are 2 pictures of me for the presentation. I am a forty-something natural and active girl! :D The first one was taken after a 110 km ride. The little dress was put after the ride for I had to take off the sweaty bike clothes. The other one is showing an other side of me. :rolleyes: :D
I promise, with the other pictures ( Or short movies if I can manage to find a way to send them) there won't be as much text as this.

View attachment 2045251
View attachment 2045252

You're a very attractive woman. I'm hoping to see more

BTW, perhaps it's just one of my kinks, but I'd love to see you covered in sweat

Hello everyone!

View attachment 2045251
View attachment 2045252

Lovely start. Welcome to Lit.

Both sides of you look really beautiful . I hope there are many more of them . For sure I will be stalking your thread .

Thank you very much !
Hello everyone!

View attachment 2045251
View attachment 2045252

It's nice to see another naughty cyclist with some sexy cyclist legs, complete with chainring "tattoo"!

I've got a 200km ride coming up in a few weeks myself!

An other quick one with my favorite dotted dress. Don't ask about the tights and hat, please!! :eek: :D

Last edited:
It's nice to see another naughty cyclist with some sexy cyclist legs, complete with chainring "tattoo"!

I've got a 200km ride coming up in a few weeks myself!

Hahah! Yeah! I always manage to get that «tattoo» Unmistakable!!

I'm definitely subscribing to this thread! I can't resist the beautiful athletic female body!

Back