Our Secret (Seeking F for bi MMF, scene intro below)

ExperimentalAuthor

Experienced
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Posts
30
Our Secret

Our Secret

The water streaming from the shower head felt hotter than usual as Alex turned his face up the greet it. He felt at home in the water; in many ways, the water had molded him. As the school’s top swimmer, his time in the water had given him his lean frame, his broad shoulders, and his smooth skin, hairless below his eyebrows. He was supposed to be swimming right now, but he’d lied to his coach; he’d lied so the house would be empty. He’d so he could have this moment.

The frosted glass shower door rattled behind him as it opened. The body which moved through it was also built to purpose: Jay was the star linebacker for the football team. While Alex’s body was meant to slip effortlessly past resistance, Jay’s was honed to drive violently right through it. The two boys looked over, then at each other, neither quite sure what to do or say next.

“Our secret?” Alex asked hesitantly.

“Our secret.” Jay’s definitive answer sent a slight shiver through Alex as he shifted slightly, making room for Jay beneath the showerhead. Jay let the water run over him and Alex watched as little droplets zigged and zagged over the contours of his muscled chest and chiseled abs.

Jay reached out first, his fingers gently tracing the length of Alex’s cock, which throbbed ever so slightly at his touch. Alex’s girlfriend nicknamed his cock “the lockpick” among her friends; a fair bit longer and perhaps a little slimmer than most, she claimed the slight upward curve let him hit all the right spots in just the right order. Alex’s hand soon followed suit, taking a firmer grip of Jay’s thick length, which was still hardening. The swimmer could be forgiven for suddenly having second thoughts; even the most adventurous girls at the school had the same feeling at the sight or feel of Jay’s cock. As Alex tried to curl his fingers around to grip it, he felt a rush of nerves and excitement run through him. Jay’s fuck-buddy girlfriend called his cock “a challenge;” something in Alex was ready to prove he was up for it.

For a moment they let their hand’s explore, stroking one another with building speed. Alex’s head began to swim and he let it rest on Jay’s shoulder. He felt vulnerable in the bigger boy’s powerful grip and sighed against Jay’s skin. This was the only moment between the two even resembling romantic; they’d never kissed and likely never would. Kissing was for the girls. Kissing was for love, and this was nothing like love: there were no butterflies in the stomach and they didn’t daydream about each other in class. This was something more primal, more savage, an ache that made them grit their teeth, driving them on.

Gathering up his courage, Alex lifted his head and stated simply:

“I’ll… I’ll go first…”

He took a step back and sunk to his knees without ever releasing his grip. Jay closed his eyes, trying to relax, though Alex could see the tension in every muscle. Now that he was face to face with it, he wondered just how Jay’s cock would fit, and if he could take it all the way down. He slowly craned his neck forward, his lips parting, his breath crashing on Jay’s plump head. Both boys were so caught up in the moment, they didn’t hear the latch turn on the bathroom door.

# # #

I’m looking for a female to play one or more of the following roles (though I’m open to suggestion):
Stepmother (could also be a teacher)
Stepsister
Girlfriend

I am hoping to take this in the following directions: bisexual threesomes, “encouraged” male on male, maybe some pegging and perhaps some light blackmail, femdom, and bondage play.

My limits are: bloodline incest, piss, scat, blood, children, and anything which might violate Literotica’s terms of service.

If you think you’d be interested, send me a Private Message with your idea.
 
Last edited:
When Jenn went to turn the lights off in the boys lockerroom she heard the shower.

"That's weird?" she thought as the gym had been empty since cheer leading practice ended thirty minutes before. Jenn was helping out withe her step daughters cheer leading squad. She had married Jordan's dad two years before and now Jordan was a senior and Jenn felt needed some female support. Jordan's mom had died of cancer four years before and it had been terrible on both Jordan and Steve, her dad. Jordan was Steve's only child and had resented Jenn but recently had accepted she made Steve happy.

Jenn is ten years younger than Steve and ten years older than Jordan, 18, 28 and 38. Jenn was more a friend to Jordan than a parent and having been a cheerleader in high school and college when Jordan said they needed a manager Jenn agreed.

Jenn was the opposite of Jordan. Jenn was five nine, Jordan five three. Jenn was brunette and Jordan blonde. Jenn slender and athletic. Jordan was more full figured.

Jenn stepped quietly towards the shower room. Why she did not ask "who's there?" or say anything is still a mystery. She was twenty eight and the idea of high school men showering did not go unnoticed. She crept to the edge of the entrance and heard voices but could not make out what they were saying.

She leaned her head in and was stunned. Jordan's boyfriend Jay was standing, facing the doorway with his face turned upward and his eyes closed. Another boy was on his knees clearly giving him a blow job. Jenn covered her mouth with her hand and leaned back. The steam from the shower was filling the space as she could not leave. She watched as the boy on his knees bobbed on Jay's cock. Jenn knew the expression on Jay's face as the expression of a man nearing orgasm.

"OH fuck I am gonna cum!" Jay said still not looking at anything but the ceiling. His body was amazing Jen took note as his hands moved to the boys head and Jay started moaning "Oh yeah! oh Yeah! Oh fuck yeah Suck it Alex, suck my fucking cock!"

Jay opened his eyes and looked directly at Jenn who leaned back quickly. "oh shit did he see me?" she wondered. She turned and walked out closing the door silently and heading towards the parking lot.
 
Nothing happened on the way to the parking lot, nor on the drive home. It was a Friday, and Steve and Jordan were away for the weekend visiting potential colleges, so she had the entire house to herself. At least she did for about thirty minutes. The knock on the door was sharp and insistent and when she opened it, she found Jay and Alex, in jeans and t-shirts, standing on her doorstep.

Alex had his arms folded around his chest and the tension between the two was impossible to miss. There had clearly been an argument, and Jay had clearly won. While Alex averted his eyes and tried to look anywhere by Jenn, Jay met her gaze with a fierce intensity. He was calm; after all, he was only violent on the field, but his demeanor had an undercurrent of aggression, he had, after all, just been severely blueballed and now had a real problem on his hands. The way he locked eyes, then moved past her into the house, indicated he’d be tackling that problem the only way he knew how: head on. After closing the door behind Alex, who had followed the larger boy’s wake inside, Jay did everything he could to keep her attention away from Alex, who looked like he might, at any moment, crumble into a pile of nerves and fear. Jay’s tone of voice was one of a seasoned negotiator; she’d heard the same tone when he tried to defuse fights with Jordan, only this time, he had a definite agenda.

“The way I see it, Mrs. Parker…” the use of her proper title seemed intended both as an indication of respect and a signal as to how seriously the boy took the situation.

“The way I see it, we’ve got two options. The first is you can tell people what you think you saw. Maybe Jordan breaks up with me, maybe Sasha breaks up with Alex, then word gets around. Maybe people believe it, maybe people don’t, and maybe all three of us end up calling each other liars and arguing the case in the court of public opinion…But that doesn’t help anybody. I don’t think any of us want that.” Jay’s father was a lawyer and clearly a little had rubbed off. As Jay played out the possible scenarios, Alex paced behind him, pensive even as panic welled up in him.

“Or, we could work something out. We could figure out what needs to happen to keep this… our secret…”

“We’ll do anything!” Alex finally interjected, desperation in his voice. Jay shot him a furious glance, then turned back to Jenn.

“What Alex is saying…” and Jay took a step closer, just to the very edge of her personal space. Lust and anger are hopelessly entangled in the teenage male psyche and Jay was boiling over with both. If it had been Jordan, instead of Jenn in front of him, he’d likely have thrown her over the nearest piece of furniture and savaged her until her eyes rolled into the back of her head and all she could do is whimper and tremble. Even now, with Jenn, the thought crossed his mind, but he suppressed these barbaric urges long enough to complete his thought.

“…is we’re sure we can find an arrangement that’s… mutually satisfying…” The last two words dripped with innuendo, though it’s hard to say whether it was intentional.
 
To say Jenn was surprised and terrified at the two young men at her door was an understatement. But there was also another feeling swelling in her, obscene perverted desire she had kept at bay with periodic sessions with her electric friend in her panty drawer. She was thinking of consulting him just as the doorbell rang.

The tension the gripped the three of them was hard to read. As much as Jay exuded masculine desire and list, Alex was filled with submissive fear and nerves. Jenn was nervous as Jay's immature glances when Jordan was not looking were now full on manly leering.

"well you seem to have it all worked out Jay" Jenn said condescendingly. "So if I understand, you and your friend here, are proposing including me in your little perversion." Her eyes moved from Jay to Alex who looked everywhere but at Jenn. Jenn reached her soft manicured hand to Alex's soft cheek and lifted his eyes to hers.

"Is that what you want too Alex?" her words were soft and inviting as Jay stood like a bull waiting impatiently for the matador's cape to flash red. Jenn felt in control unlike anything she had felt before. These two men were at their sexual peak and clearly willing to explore all options. Jenn lowered her voice and leaned towards Alex and whispered "think you can keep this secret too?"

Jenn felt Jay about to pounce and stepped back defensively as she could see Alex was rock hard in his shorts.

"And you" she said turning on Jay who's hands were practically half way to her girlfriend's step mom. "You want me to betray the slim relationship with Jordan for an afternoon of ..." her eyes stared at Jay who was hanging on every word. Jenn could not control her body and her nipples gave up her arousal through the thin top.

She stepped to the door and locked the deadbolt. She turned and the boys eyes rose from her near perfect ass.

"Well I want to see you two finish before I give you my answer." she said with a devilish grin. "I mean what do you have to lose?"
 
Alex nodded slightly in answer to both of her questions, but the bulge in his slim jeans would have signaled his assent anyway.

"What I want..." Jay caught himself "...what we both want, is to keep this a secret. As long as it stays a secret, I can't see how it's a problem for anyone..."

Jay listened to Jenn's response and Alex swallowed hard as the deadbolt clicked into place. The two boys locked eyes; Alex nodded to Jay and, as usual, Jay did the talking.

"Alright, but we want you to strip down to your bra and panties if you're going to watch or cheer us on."

With that, Jay sat down on the couch and removed his shirt, his well muscled chest tense with nerves and excitement. Well aware that he was putting on a show, he unzippled his jeans, hooked his thumbs on the band of his boxerbriefs and slowly, with a arch of his back and rise of his hips, slid out of both, his thick cock throbbing in the open air.

Alex moved next, sliding almost effortlessly out of his clothing before kneeling down in front of Jay, his own cock achingly hard. Reaching out, he curled his fingers around Jay's base, stroking slowly and looking nervously at Jay. After a long moment, Jay coaxed him on.

"Come on Alex, I need you to suck my cock... She needs you to suck my cock. Let's give her a show..."

As Alex nodded, Jay shot Jenn a glance, as if to signal that the more encouragement Alex received, the better the show would be. Alex too looked over to Jenn before his lips parted and his hot breath crashed over Jay's length.

Slowly, cautiously, Alex's tongue slide out to work a slow swirl over Jay's head before giving the underside a long lick. A powerful shudder of pleasure coursed through Jay's body and the reaction emboldened Alex, who once again leaned forward, this time drawing Jay's tip between his lips, sucking so powerfully his cheeks dimpled.

"Fuck Alex, that feels so fucking good. Don't stop... Never stop sucking my cock..."
 
Jenn had only watched one other person give a blow job and that was her roommate in college. She had been playing asleep as Susan quietly let her boyfriend fuck her mouth until he filled it with cum. This was way hotter.

Jenn tried to play it cool as she watched these two man boys strip and reveal their perfect bodies. Her nipples stood tall in the old tee shirt she had thrown on when she heard the doorbell. Her heart pounded as Jay demanded she strip to her bra and panties. Since she was not wearing either she would either disobey or be naked.

Her knees nearly buckled as Alex took Jay into his mouth. The expression on Jay's face let her know that Jordan was no where near as good. Jenn did not even know if Jordan was sucking him off.

Jenn walked over and sat next to Jay.

"You boys are hot" she purred as she put her hand behind Jay and stroked Alex's hollowed cheek as he bobbed up and down. She leaned to Jay's ear and whispered "Does Jordan suck it this good?" Jenn fought the shudder than ran through her as Jay jerked up and made Alex gag,

"Easy big boy. You don't want to hurt your cock sucker" Jenn said feeling out of her mind with lust. She wanted both of them ontop of her, inside her.

"Do you like sucking cock Alex? You sure look good at it" she smiled at the swimmer. "Do you eat pussy as well?" she asked bringing her hand from his cheek to her bare thigh then up over her mound and under her green tee shirt to her breast.

"You boys are making me so horny" she sighed rolling her nipple between her manicured fingers under her shirt.

She looked at Jay as Alex quickened his bobbing and the effect was clear as Jay's mouth opened. Jenn smiled and asked again "Does Jordan suck it this good?"
 
Jay’s attention bounced between Alex and Jenn, especially when she didn’t comply with his request to strip down.

“Come on, Ms. Parker…” The way he used her more formal title had a playful, salacious undertone to it. “We’re giving you a show, why not return the favor? I’m sure Alex wou- “ His breath caught mid-word as Alex swirled his tongue around Jay’s cock.

At the touch of her hand on Alex’s cheek, the swimmer practically purred, sending vibrations down through Jay’s shaft and causing the bigger boy to shiver with pleasure, his head falling back. Alex’s eyes were closed in concentration and pleasure, but at her touch, they opened to meet Jenn’s, wide and pliant, eager to please. He nodded in the affirmative to both questions, each nod changing the angle of Jay’s cock. As if to demonstrate just how much he loved it, Alex plunged all the way down Jay’s length, though he was only able to remain there a moment before pulling back with a lewd and lovely slurping sound.

Watching Jenn’s hand work, Jay smiled. “Don’t be shy, Ms. Parker.” Once again, however, his train of thought was utterly derailed by Alex’s dive down his length and his jaw instantly tightened. His words were a wicked hiss through gritted teeth. “That’s it, all the way down like a good little cocksucker…”

After a moment of reveling in the wet heat of Alex’s mouth, Jay’s mind finally came back online and he leaned toward Jenn, gently guiding her head closer so he could whisper, his hot breath on the skin of her neck.
“Jordan tries, Ms. Parker, she tries, but she sucks cock like a prom queen, all dainty and cute. She’s afraid she’ll gag and choke on it…” This concern wasn’t unfounded; Jay would be quite a mouthful for even a seasoned professional. “She doesn’t want me to think she’s a slut. But sometimes, Ms. Parker, sometimes Jordan needs to be a slut, she needs to be face fucked like a paid whore… she won’t let me though. Alex here… he’s not afraid one bit. He doesn’t care if he chokes on it, he doesn’t worry what I’ll think of him. I take care of him, he takes care of me… no one worries...”

Jay pulled back and looked down at Alex as he worked, and Jay gently brushed the hair from the swimmers face. There was a certain tenderness to the moment, though that comfort only seemed to embolden Alex, who pushed further down Jay’s cock until the tip bumped up against his throat’s limit with every bob of his head.
 
Jenn's head spun as the scene grew hotter. Jay touching Alex so tenderly sent a quiver through her body. She pulled her eyes up from Alex to Jay and with her mouth open with her body surging with desire. She lifted her tee shirt over her head revealing her perfect slender torso. He breasts were small but perky with stiff brown nipples.

"Maybe I should see if I am a prom queen or a whore..." her words flooded his head as Alex's eyes were now open and fixated on this mature woman. She looked down and smiled at Alex and ran her hands up cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Does this old broad excite you fellas?" she asked confidently feeling the heat and desire swelling in young men already raging with testosterone and endorphins. Her pheromones mixed in to ignite the tensions.

"Don't stop Alex. I have never seen a man swallow another mans cum" her voice growing raspy with her excitement.
 
Both boys took a long moment to devour her with their eyes. Jay was used to Jordan’s luscious curves and full breasts, while Alex’s girlfriend was something a waif, with a similar figure but lacking the deliciously toned muscles. Jay’s cock was out of sight, buried in Alex’s mouth, but the swimmer’s cock pulsed visibly in appreciation as her hands ran over her pert breasts. When Jay’s eyes returned to lock with her own, there was a needful, primal heat in them, a heat which soaked into his words as well.

“Maybe you should, but I bet I know. I bet you suck a cock like you own it, like you’re going to ruin it for other women. I bet you suck a cock like you know that no matter what kind of girl sucks it next, prom queen or paid whore, all that cock will crave is your mouth…”

Not wanting to neglect Alex, he turned his attention downward to the boy, who was expertly stroking and sucking him, his thumb and index finger forming a tight (if open) ring, sliding down his length just ahead of his lips. Still, Jay continued to tempt Jenn.

“Maybe we’ll find out, but first, after I cum in this perfect little cocksucker’s mouth, you should get rid of those shorts and sit on his face while I return the favor, so you can watch a boy suck cock while you find out just how talented Alex’s tongue can be.”

Once again, Jay reached down, this time gently caressing, then cupping the boy’s check, turning Alex’s gaze upward to meet his own. By now, Alex was nearly in a trance, and Jay’s words lost their hard edge so as not to break it.

“Did you hear that Alex? She wants to watch you swallow my cum. You can do that, can’t you? You can make me cum so fucking hard then squeeze every last drop out of my cock…” Alex nodded a bit eagerly.

Turning back to Jenn, Jay could sense her want.

“What do you say Ms. Parker? You watch me cum in his mouth, and then I make him cum while I watch your face as his tongue gets you off harder than you have in years… Deal?”
 
Jenn could not believe how hot these two were. Jordan struck her as a fairly straight laced goodie two shoes. Jay was an erotic beast and Alex was hot in his own submissive way. Jemm's hand slid down under the waist band of the gym shorts she was wearing and gave her clit a much needed rub.
"Well, I do want to see you cum in his mouth" Jenn's words soft and raspy as her hand remained between her legs. "and I am sure Alex is a talented tongue, but I don't know." Jenn was still aware these were boys from her step daughters school, and oh yeah, Jordan's boy friend.
"I am very wet though" her physical needs and ignited libido was pushing to towards giving these boys the night of their lives.
She winked at Alex then turned to Jay and pressed her naked chest against his ripped arm. Her hand still between her legs as she turned towards him. "So Jay" she started slowly "do you think about Alex when Jordan is sucking on that big dick of yours?" Her words slithered out of her mouth and around his head like electric eels wet from the water. "Do you go down on her? Do you get my step daughter off with that tongue of yours?" Her hips could not help but grind as her fingers now wet with her juices worked her clit. "Do you and Alex do her?" her words now raw and nasty as the real Jenn, the single hot woman who snagged Jordan's father with her erotic ways. Seeing Jay growing more serious and stiffer she knew he was close. She rubbed her nipple along his bicep and put her leg on Alex's shoulder letting her fingers slide down along her swollen lips. "Do you want to cum in his mouth or inside me?" she breathed into his ear and then bit his ear lobe as he groaned.
 
Jay chose his words carefully. While he didn’t want to shatter the moment, he did actually care for Jordan. He didn’t set out to be unfaithful, but she simply wasn’t equipped to handle him; his cock, his desires, his pure savage need: they were all just too big for her.

“When I know I’m going to fuck her into nothing, I lick her sweet pussy until she’s cum enough that she’s just a perfect little fuckdoll. She loves it. She squirms and screams and bucks, but after the third of fourth time, all she can do is whimper and moan, and that’s when I know it’s time to fuck her the way she really wants to be fucked. Maybe you should watch sometime, Ms. Parker: the way her eyes roll into the back of her head, the way she bites her pillow, the way she just drifts off into a dream, a little drool on the corner of her lips… It’s quite the sight to see…”

As he spoke, Jay’s hips began subconsciously rising and falling in time with Alex’s head. Lewd, wet sounds escaped his lips, slipping out when he opened wide to take all of Jay’s cock. The swimmer worked at a wild, feverish pace, as though bringing Jay over the edge was a competitive sport, his whole body thrown into the motion. She was so close to Jay now, and though he hadn’t so much as moved to touch her, his mere presence was enough; it was like sitting beside a hungry wild animal. At any moment, it seemed, he might pounce and ravage her right there on the floor. As Jay raced recklessly toward climax, his words became even more heated.

“Why not both? Why not cum in you, in Alex’s ass, in your mouth… Why not jerk the both of us off, Ms. Parker, and let us cum all over those beautiful tits? Maybe you’d like it better if Alex came all over my cock then I fucked your mouth. I know you want it all, Ms. Parker. I know you want to watch a fat drop of cum roll down these abs, and I know you want to feel the searing heat of a load on your skin.”

His tempting was interrupted by Alex, as the swimmer’s head plunged all the way down again, this time he fought hard to hold himself there as Jay snarled in pleasure.

FUCK yes don’t you ever fucking stop, or I’ll grab your head and fuck your face like you know it needs to be fucked.” Jay’s head rolled back and it was a long moment before his attention returned to Jenn.

“We’ve got all weekend, Ms. Parker. We can do it all. You can suck Alex off while I fuck his ass nice and deep, then we can both fuck you until you pass out, so you can wake up to the two of us jerking each other off. All you have to do, Ms. Parker, is ask. Ask Alex nicely to make me cum. Ask me to fuck your ass while his tongue makes your pussy explode. Ask us to take turns fucking you and each other until we’re one tangled mess of flesh and cum and lust.”

No one believed Jay actually earned his A in English, but right about now, it seemed plausible. Between his silver tongue and Alex’s feverish working, it was time to make a decision.

“Go on, Ms. Parker… Ask…”
 
Jenn could not deny Jay was turning her on and all of his offers were clearly on the table. She brought her hand up out of her shorts and first wet her nipples with her juices then sucked her finger clean as both boys watched. She did not respond but slid down next to Alex who was sucking Jay's cock like it was the best candy he had ever tasted.
Jenn brought her hand to his ass and felt it then slid it up his back and leaned her mouth to his ear. She moved with him and said "you suck cock really well Alex." Her breathe was warm and wet on his skin and her hand slid back down his back and under to his rippled abs. She ran the back of her knuckles along his washboard.
"Should I feel your cock Alex?" she teased as he slowed to a gentle bobbing. "Would you like me to hold your cock while Jay blasts his cum into your mouth?" she sighed bring her knuckles lower.
She then looked up at Jay who was being pushed to orgasm almost against his will by his buddy and his girlfriend's step mother.
Jenn smiled up at Jay and said "cum in his mouth big man. Let me see how hard you cum and I might think about letting you touch this." she sat back away from Alex as Jay's eyes too her in. "You think you can fuck me like a man, a real man? Mr Parker makes you boys look like amateurs. Come on Jay, do it! Pump all of that thick white cum into your buddies mouth. Let him feel and taste how you feel about him" her words were harsh and challenging and sexy as hell as she sat with her legs open and hands massaging her tits watching the scene. "Or do you want to cum in his face the way you do Jordan?" she said divulging the fact she had overheard Jordan talking to her girlfriend about Jay's interesting desires. "Grip his hair and make him beg you for it the way you do Jordan" she said in a tone that made it unclear if she was angry or really fucking turned on by the idea of it. The she set him off.
"Or do you want to grip my hair and cum in my face?" she asked almost as a challenge.
 
“Oh Ms. Parker…” Jay’s voice and eyes softened a moment, giving the first hint the moment might be overwhelming him, giving the first hint of vulnerability… But it was either short-lived or a ruse, as a sly smile curled his lips and mischief sparked in his eyes.

“Don't worry… I’m just getting warmed up... There'll be plenty for you...”

With that both hands buried themselves in Alex’s hair, holding his head firmly as Jay locked eyes with Jenn and began pumping his hips powerfully, ruthlessly fucking the other boy’s mouth. Alex, for his part, managed a verbalization that sounded something like “pws” around Jay’s cock in answer to Jenn’s question, and, realizing he’d be hard to understand, reached out with his free hand and gently guided hers by the wrist to his cock.

While the first few thrusts were clearly for Jenn’s benefit, the two boys quickly became the center of gravity; the whole room, the whole universe, seemed to shrink down to their bodies, writhing in unison. There was something very intense about the moment, but there was also something intensely pure.

Alex was on his knees, his throat struggling to accept Jay’s thick cock, his body racked with shivers, sputters, gags, and shudders as it rebelled against the brutal invasion. At the heart of any athletic discipline, however, was the mastery of the body, and for a distance swimmer like Alex, that meant maintaining form any discipline even as every fiber in his body screamed in pain, exhaustion, and the animal need for oxygen. As an athlete, he took great pride in fighting through pain and discomfort, and even as he made indelicate, undignified slurping and gagging sounds from Jay’s deep face fucking, he still seemed to radiate a challenge, a defiant request for more.

Alex’s cock throbbed in pleasure from the moment, from the luxurious relief of total loss of control. His gorgeous, waifish Asian girlfriend Kari was most teenage boy’s dream: sexually adventurous, she was a total submissive, into bondage, humiliation, and violently rough sex. While Alex certainly enjoyed this, it came with a great deal of responsibility and he knew the costs of going too far; one wrong word could leave her sullen for days and too much pressure could easily damage her svelte body. Even as he fucked her until she wept and drooled around a ball gag, there was always a little worry holding him back, the question of “am I doing this right” gnawing at him ever so slightly. Here, now, there was none of that. There were no complex psychological issues to navigate; all he needed to do was hold on, fight the pain, and let Jay fuck his throat like a man possessed.

Jay, for his part, was in heaven, his raging, uncontrollable libido finally let loose without the slightest hint of fear or remorse. Jordan could take a cock like a champ, but she was his girlfriend, and every time he let his animal urges go, he knew there was a chance he’d wake up later to her sobbing, and have to fumble his way through explaining that he cared for her and respected her as a person, even though hours earlier he’d revelled in treating her like his own personal sex toy. She always said she understood, but he knew she didn’t. Alex harbored no illusions about what happened between the two boys. No one talked about love; they were together to get off, to cum as hard as they could.

Jay’s head rolled back onto the couch and his face slowly became etched in the hard lines of strain and ecstasy. Jenn could see a slow wave of tension move through him, rippling out from his cock. In delicious sequence, each of his chiseled abs clenched, the muscles of his chest locked, his arms strained until his whole body was taut. When Jordan made him cum, it was like a symphony rising to a crescendo; this was like the final few meters of a sprint. His hips pumped maniacally of their own accord, his teeth grit, and his jaw ground. Know, sensing, and tasting just how close Jay was, Alex forced his own throat open, greedily devouring Jay.

The end was less like crossing a finish line and more like smashing through a brick wall. In a single instant, Jay’s body released so powerfully it drew his back onto a long, graceful arch and slammed his cock so deep into Alex the swimmer’s nose pressed to Jay’s hot skin. Each powerful pulse of pleasure coursed through him like an electric shock, his body thrashing with each jolt and swooning as it passed, only for the next to rock him harder. A guttural sound, something like a satisfied growl came from Jay’s lips, even as a strained, almost plaintive hum came from Alex, massaging Jay’s cock and sending tiny aftershocks through Jay.

Hot, thick cum flooded into Alex with each pulse, the first spurts shooting right down his throat, but as Jay’s thrusts fell out of synch with the barrage of pleasure, he filled the swimmer’s mouth as well. Struggling valiantly to swallow each blast before Jay’s cock slammed back down his throat, Alex’s whole body seemed to move in a chugging motion. Still, by the time the explosion of sound and movement was over, and Jay’s cock had slipped from his lips, a thin drizzle of cum hung lightly from his chin as he gasped for breath.

Finally, there was a moment of calm and stillness; the only sounds in the room were the deep, heavy breath of each boy. Both seemed utterly spent, but amazingly, with each breath, they seemed racing back to life, and it wouldn’t be long before both would be ready for more.
 
Jenn released Alex's cock as the intensity peaked. She watched Jay cum more violently that she had ever seen a man cum and part of that at least was Alex's willingness to accept everything Jay had. Jenn had been face fucked before but nothing like this. Although she did not think it at the time, guys would hold back, at least if they were like Jay. God she was wet and wanted to know what that beast would be like on top of her, but first she felt Alex needed some relief.

"Holy shit!" Jenn said laughing at the scene she had just witnessed. "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen" she told the young men. Jay smiled with his eyes closed as Alex looked at her with a new hungry glint in his eye. His cock was not as big as Jay but was certainly hard. Jenn felt his attention and her eyes went to his after checking Jay and said "are you always submissive?" to Alex.

Jenn could not help but wipe the cum from Alex's chin and then suck her finger slowly into her wet glistening lips.

"You date Kari right?" Jenn said having talked extensively with Jordan about who dated who and who hooked up. "She does not strike me as too dominant?" she asked her eyes unable to roam over his rippled body. "To be honest, I imagine you might split her in half" Jenn laughed.

"Oh she's tougher than she looks" Jay rang in, his eyes till closed.

"So is it your turn now Alex? You gonna fuck Jay in the mouth?" Jenn asked curious if this was a two way street. "Oh do you like it another way?" she said as images of Alex mounting Jay filed her head.

Jenn's phone rang on the table across the room. "Oh shit I better get that/" she said bounding up and across the room only wearing her gym shorts.

"Hey Jordan" she said answering the call. "Yeah, no, not much. Just relaxing in the empty house. How are you guys doing?" She looked over at the boys who were somewhere tween turned on and nervous. "Practice as fine. No I did not see Jay at school..." she said answering some question. "I don't know, I will probably just watch some tv and go to bed early." She listened and then said "Hey sweety" Jordan having handed the phone to her Dad. "Oh yeah I am not going out or anything. I would never!" she said playfully answer some accusation of cheating. She looked over at the boys and rand her hand up over her breast teasingly. "OK you two have fun in that college town. OK. Bye sweety I love you" she said before turning the phone off.

"Well that was awkward" she said with a laugh and walked over to the boys.
 
Alex chuckled a little at her question.

"Hardly. Kari likes it when I'm rough and mean. Most of the time I'm tying her up and fucking her brainless..." He sunk all the way to the floor and turned, resting his back against the couch. "This is something of a vacation from worrying about if ropes are too tight or whether she wants me to call her 'fuckdoll','whore', or 'Princess'." The last word had a saccarine, almost menacing tone to it, despite the light, sweet meaning. Alex shrugged. "Every now and then she gets a dominant streak and puts on a strapon, but not very often."

Both the boys seemed supremely relaxed: if this had been a classic movie, they'd both have been smoking cigarettes, or maybe joints; Jenn suspected she'd detected the scent of pot coming from Jordan's room on occasion. Despite the tranquil scene, both boys' cocks were twitching slowly back to life after a breif respite. Alex continued, having not been able to speak for a bit, he seemed content to do most of the talking as Jay floated in a post-climax haze.

"I do enough face-fucking with Kari; when it's my turn I prefer to let Jay spoil me rotten... As for what comes next, I'd love to hear your thoughts, though I think Jay's right: I like the idea of watching you cum while I work your pussy with my tongue."

The paniced boy that had stood in her doorway was gone, replaced by someone far more intruiging. While Jay's voice burned like wildfire, Alex's smoldered with a latent, controlled, but no less intense heat. Jay was raw, unpolished and unapologetic in his tone and movement; and the linebacker's allure came in part from the ferocious energy he could unleash and the tremendous leverage his body was capable of. Alex was quite the opposite. Jay had a kind of "hold you down and fuck you while you struggle" dominance, while Alex's was more of the "tie you up and make you learn to love it" variety. With Kari, he'd had the motivation and opportunity to develop technical skill, physically and mentally. He was going to school to study either engineering or psychology, and the look in his eye gave the impression he was already working out what to do with her: exactly how she should be tied up, just what to call her, and most importantly, precisely how she needed to be fucked. While Jenn couldn't tell specifics, he struck her as a boy who knew shibari, various flavors of humiliation techniques, and, most importantly, how to make her cum screaming. His smooth tone carried the quiet confidence of someone with all the tools he needed and more than one trick up his sleeve. Between the two of them, they were likely the perfect dom, a blend of raw power and merciless precision.

Jay, more or less returned to Earth, listened to Jenn's phone call and waited an appropraite amount of time before retrieving his phone from his jeans. Rather than call, he snapped an expertly cropped picture of his cock, hardening, a few smears of cum glistening on it, then sent it to Jordan with the caption "Thinking of you." His cock twitched, perhaps an indication that he was indeed thinking of her, as well as all the other options. Once he recieved an appropriate emoji in return, he chimed in on Jenn and Alex's conversation.

"It's up to you, Ms. Parker, but it's Alex's turn to get off, so how about you sit on his face and help me suck his cock while he works his magic? Don't worry, I'll do most of the work..." He gave a sly smile. "I've heard it can be very hard to concentrate once he gets going."

By the time Jay finished speaking, both of the boys were rock hard and both seemed eager to get to work. Alex finally put the question to her.

"So, Ms. Parker, what do you want?"

Coming from two boys so used to imposing their erotic will on others, the question was deliciously full of possibilities.
 
Although these boys were beautiful and well versed in the finer points of sex Jenn was older and had been around the block they were looking for many times.

She moved back to the couch next to Jay and said 'I am not sure I am ready to commit adultery quite yet. I need a little help" as her eyes sparkled. "You boys wait here and I will see if I can find it" she said as she stood back up as the boys watched her like starving wolves looking at a blind lost lamb. She walked out of the room towards the bedrooms and went into Jordan's and rummaged through her dresser until she found a joint.

She paused and looked at herself in the full length mirror on the wall and posed smiling "you are one sexy bitch" she sighed to herself. She then slid her shorts off and walked back into the room in her perfectly tanned and shaven glory. The boys mouth's dropped then returned into big smiles as they watched her retrieve a lighter and ashtray from the side table. She sat and lit the joint taking the first few hits before passing it to Jay.

"I want to watch some more" she said as Alex handed the joint back to her. She took another drag said "I want to see Alex cums" through the smoke numbing her head and stimulating her nearly perfect body. She handed the joint back to Jay who took a hit then handed it to Alex and stood up. Alex took another drag and handed it to Jenn.

"I bet Kari can't suck cock like Jay" Jenn said before finishing the joint and snuffing it in the ash tray. "I do imagine she is better to fuck than he is" she said feeling a freedom like she had not known in years. Not since she traveled for work and would have one night stands with married men she would never see again. "So Alex do you like him to suck for do you go for fucking the big tough linebacker?" Jenn's eyes were slits as she smiled at Jay in an almost challenging way.

"I will say this, I respect your restraint. The last time I got naked with football players I had hard cocks in me in seconds" she smiled again as Jenn was revealing a special kind of crazy for a mature step mom. "Go ahead Alex, tell Jay how you want to put your dick in him," she said as though instructing children how to play a game.
 
Hearing Jenn’s questions about Kari, Alex simple shrugged, exhaling a billow of thick smoke.

“Different. Not necessarily better or worse.”

Taking another puff and passing, he listened to her carefully noting the instructive tone in her voice, then smiled.

“How about it Jay, want to give her a show?”

Jay pondered the notion, looking Jenn over appreciatively and smirking at her comment about restraint; his expression indicated he figured there would be time enough to grant Jenn her wish for football player cock. After a long moment, he spoke, his voice carrying an assertive tone, indicating he wasn’t in the mood for negotiation.

“Deal, on two conditions. One, she directs. I’ll play along…” Jay had a sneaking suspicion Jenn wanted to see Alex deliver a serious fucking, likely with name calling. Alex didn’t usually fuck Jay the same way he fucked Kari, but both boys knew the pornographic value of a full performance. “Two, she gets herself off while she watches.”

Alex nodded. The addition of Jenn to the situation between them introduced a powerful catalyst into an already explosive sexual dynamic. While both boys liked to consider themselves sexually mature and sophisticated, they were young, and the psychology of their relationship was far more complex than either wished to admit. Even if Alex had wanted to fuck Jay like he fucked Kari, Jay wouldn’t have gone for it under normal conditions; it just wasn’t the kind of thing that got him off. The thought of Jenn getting off watching, however, struck a serious nerve that sent Jay’s cock twitching. Alex could tell; the boys had learned how to read each other ages ago, during the first, awkward moments of their arrangement; it had been a delicate dance with little room for error. The presence of an audience, however, revealed just how good they’d become at it.

Alex smirked ever so slightly; Jay’s deferral to Jenn’s direction was totally understandable. Under her direction, Jay didn’t have to worry about the dynamics between himself and Alex; Jay wouldn’t be giving over control to Alex, he was giving it to Jenn, which allowed him to perform the necessary mental gymnastics no matter what happened. Jenn’s desires, her predilections, her deviant fantasies: these were all enticing unknowns, and as long as she was signaling her enjoyment, both the boys seemed willing to indulge her.

Alex took a final puff. “Alright, Ms. Parker…” The form of address taking on a salacious tone, with Alex playing both the submissive (to her) and the dominant (to Jay, perhaps) role at the same time. “As long as you agree to Jay’s terms, I think we can go ahead.” He stood, his long cock impossibly hard.

“How would you like us to start? Unless you’ve got some lube handy, I suggest he start by getting my cock nice and wet. Also…” and he gestured generally toward the living room “…are you sure this is the best place? Things can get messy.” Alex smiled, mostly to himself, as he recalled fucking Jay just right and making the linebacker’s cock explode without ever touching it.

His smile became a sly smirk. “If you’d like, we can pretend it’s the first time… Jay’s quite convincing… You just say the word, accept the deal, and I’ll tell Jay just can’t wait to feel my cock slip into his tight ass…”
 
Jenn smiled as the boys agreed to play her games. As Jay spoke, kidding himself that he was in control Jenn was struck by the nastiest plan of her life.

"Do you have any lube?" snapped her into action.

"Come with me boys" she said jumping to her feet and waiting for them to follow as their cock bounced like obscene soldiers She led them back towards the bedrooms. She stopped at the first door which was Jordan's room. "Wait here" she instructed and continued to the last door, her room and disappeared returning a moment later with a tube of lube. She handed it to Alex then opened Jordan's door.

The boys looked in and saw a pink and white room with a canopy bed and stuffed animals. Like most young women, Jordan's room still held the things from her childhood.

Jenn beamed a wicked smile at the boys who were surprised by her nasty mind.

"Alex I want you to be Jay and Jay, you are Jordan" Jenn said with an evil bigger grin as she felt hotter and hotter so close to these rock hard young men and about to see an obscene play.

Jenn stepped into the room, her bare feet on the plush white carpet.

She looked back at the boys who seemed struck dumb as they looked into the room. Feeling she needed to entice them she slid her shorts down and flung them from her toe towards the boys. Now standing tall and beautifully naked she asked "well?"

Jenn was built for sex and kept herself that may. She was hairless except for the long mane on her head. She was tanned, everywhere. her muscles were toned and she moved like a cat. She did not catch Jordan's father by accident and he could never completely satisfy an animal like her.

She stepped to the chair under the desk and said "Jordan I think you should start sitting at the desk when Jay comes over. Kind of how you do when Jordan's daddy takes me for a weekend to the casino." she explains and Jay knows exactly what she is talking about.
 
At Jenn’s suggestion, the mood shattered. Neither boy verbalized it immediately, but they likely didn’t have to: the sudden shift in energy was hard to miss. Something resembling anger was quickly rising in Jay and Alex studied the linebacker a moment, then snapped into action, hoping to save the moment. He popped open the cap the lube and drizzled a long, strand on the palm of his hand and walked into the room, slowly smearing the lube on his cock as he stroked it. He spoke directly to Jay.

“So this is where the magic happens, hm, Jay?” He stepped over to Jay and gripped the linebacker’s cock firmly with his lubed hand, guiding him into the room by it. “I know you told me it was a ‘pretty princess room’ but I didn’t believe it.” Leading Jay to the foot of the bed, he gently guided each of Jay’s hands to one of the bedposts and stood behind him as Jay looked down at the empty bed. Alex whispered heatedly into his ear, the swimmers hot, slick cock slipping up and down Jay’s lower back as he leaned in.

“This is where you fuck her, don’t you? When her gets home, that’s what you’ll do, isn’t it.” Alex’s fingers curled around Jay’s cock and began stroking extremely slowly. “I bet she’s start by lubing up those gorgeous tits for you to fuck, because this big, thick cock is just too much for any of her tight little holes. She’ll look up at you with that cute, innocent smile and say something like ‘miss me?’ as your cock pumps between those beautiful tits.” Alex put a drop of lube on the index finger of his free hand and reached down between them. Jay’s body gave a slight shiver as the cool pad of a fingertip pressed tight to his rim. “Kari’s so sad she can’t eat Jordan’s pussy while you fuck her tits or her mouth. She’s told me she’d love to eat her pussy while you and I take turns fucking her ass. She’s the saddest, though, because we can’t tie Jordan up, sit her on a Sybian and make her cum watching as Kari sucks your cock and I fuck your ass. Maybe we should try that with Ms. Parker here, instead.”

Alex gestured for Jenn to lay down on the bed. “Watch her Jay, watch her as you take my cock.” Alex’s tip pressed tight to Jay’s rim as the linebacker locked eyes with Jenn. “Your little fuckdoll Jordan might not get off to it… but I bet she will…”

The heat once again began to rise in the room.
 
Not exactly how Jenn imagined it playing out as she moved to the bed. She was pleased none the less as she slid on top of the pillowy comforter and laid her head back in the thick down pillows. She held her thighs tight as her manicured toes pointed between Jay/s legs further down, off the edge of the bed.

"You are a sexy man Alex" Jenn purred as she held Jay's red hard stare. Jenn kneaded here small tits as Alex rubbed his finger around Jay's ass bringing a look of anticipation to the gruff linebackers face. Jenn smiled and ran her hands down her thin stomach to her bare bound and then slowly pulled her legs back. Her hands covered her aching wet lips and rigid clit as Jay began to huff and puff like a bull before a rodeo. His arms were rippled masses as he squeezed his fists around the thick wooden posts supporting the canopy.

"I don't have big tits like Jordan but I am pretty hot anyway, don't you think Jay?" she asked as her hands slid out her supple thighs now perpendicular to her torso. If jay were to fall forward he would be face deep in Jenn's open crotch.

"Do it Alex!" Jenn demanded. She could not take much more as her body ached to be touched, felt, groped, licked, sucked, probed, fucked, spit at, thrown around like a drunken slut you will never see again.
 
Alex’s fingertips traced across Jay’s chest then up to curl lightly around his throat; not yet applying pressure but certainly making that possibility quite real. The swimmers other hand, slick with lube, tightly gripped Jay’s cock , and Alex leaned forward so his whispers washed over the sensitive skin of Jay’s neck before drifting toward Jenn. His tone was at once soft, comforting, commanding, and perhaps a bit sinister all at once and in varying degrees. Sweet turned to a mocking saccharine then back to consoling and tender in the space of a breath.

“Just relax…” Jay winced, his entire body tightening as the hot, slick tip of Alex’s cock pressing firmly against his rim. “Or don’t. You know how sexy it is when you struggle; when you pretend you don’t love it.” Alex rolled his hips slightly, increasing the pressure, which increased the strain on Jay’s face. “Either way, this is happening. I’m going to fuck you. I’m going to fuck you hard, until you cum. Then I’m going to fuck you harder, until she cums.” Jay was rolled up on the balls of his feet, his ass clenched, his cock achingly hard. Jay couldn’t hold Alex back forever, and on an exhale, his tight rim relaxed just enough for Alex to drive up and in. In an instant, Jay’s face went from strained and tense to slack as he drew a shaky breath. “That’s it. That’s a good boy.” Behind Jay, Alex began rocking his hips, pulling back far enough only his head was inside Jay, which drew a relieved groan from Jay, the tension draining. When Alex brought his hips forward, Jay’s entire body pulled upward, the tension returning as Alex’s cock pushed deeper inside him.

The process repeated itself, each time Alex slid deeper and more easily, and each time Jay’s movements slipped closer to synchronicity with Alex’s thrusts. Alex used Jay’s cock to encourage this, stroking powerfully down Jay’s thick length as his own cock pressed deeper. His whisper was tempting, soothing, and wicked.

“That’s it. Give in to it. You know you love this cock in your ass.” Jay seemed to be taking instruction well: his body’s resistance crumbling. “Go on, say it. Tell Ms. Parker you love it. Tell her how it feels.” Jay might have managed to speak immediately if Alex hadn’t suddenly filled him, slamming hilt deep in a single, vicious thrust. The linebacker’s eyes snapped open, but Jenn could tell all Jay could see were fireworks before his head fell forward, overwhelmed by the sensation of another thrust. It took another thrust after that before Jay was able to formulate words, which were at first soft and distant, like he was speaking to himself.

“God this feels so fucking good” His head rose slightly and for a moment, she could glimpse Jay with his guard down. There was no bravado and he was perhaps too dazed to sound like anything but a boy in the throes of passion. Their eyes met and he spoke to Jenn like she was the only person in the world “I fucking love it. It hurts but it feels so fucking good.”

Alex’s grip tightened, both on Jay’s cock and his throat as the swimmer whispered, his body colliding with Jay’s at a steady pace.

“Oh it hurts? I thought a big strong man like you could take it. I’m just getting started.” Alex suddenly changed his angle and his tip struck the perfect spot on his next thrust, which sent a long drizzle of pre-cum flowing from Jay’s cock. “I can stop though…”

“Please don’t stop, don’t ever stop fucking me…” The response was breathless and primal.

Alex looked over Jay’s shoulder to Jenn. “Is this what you wanted to see?”
 
To say Jenn was overwhelmed with the scene she was witnessing would be an understatement. She had never seen two men have sex, no this was two men fucking and it was hotter than anything she had ever seen. She could not help but touch herself. First her hard nipples then her fingers slid down her belly to her bare clit now standing tall with the site of Jay's face as Alex moved into him. As Alex started moving deeper Jenn could not help herself but brought her other hand hand down and began fingering herself. She was subconsciously inching down the bed as her hips and ass grinded against her hands. She watched Alex stroke Jay's cock as she bit her lips and saw Jay staring at her, through her as Alex was sending him into that special place.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" brought her attention up to Alex looking over Jay's shoulder and steadily fucking him.

Jenn was nearly cumming as she looked up at his youthful face. Her dumbfounded expression of nearing orgasm was only broken for her to nod as he could see her vibrating as her hands worked on herself. Finally she gasped "I want you." she was not saying it to either one of them but to them as a whole. She wanted both of them, she wanted to be a part of the intensity they shared. Her bare feet pushed down lifting her hips off the bed as Jay and Alex watched and she jerked with convulsion as her perfect older body reached orgasm with a grunt and a gasp and a whimper.
 
Watching Jenn, Alex smiled and his hand snaked around behind Jay’s head, which had fallen down as Alex’s pace quickening, and buried it in Jay’s hair. The swimmer balled his fist, gripping the hair tightly as his hand on Jay’s cock did the same. While his hips moved with increasing urgency, he pulled Jay’s head up and back, drawing the boy’s back into a beautiful, sweeping arch. One deep thrust seemed to shoot right up Jay’s spine and into the backs of his eyes, which suddenly cleared of their gauzy haze and greedily devoured the sight of Jenn’s climax. Alex leaned forward, his teeth scraping Jay’s ear as his whisper carried searing heat.

“Is that what you wanted to see?”

With that, Alex began fucking Jay with abandon and pumping the boy’s cock wildly. It was all too much for Jay; instead of the sprint to the finish line that was his last climax, this one arrived like a gunshot. His body jerked violently, his head thrown back with the force of the explosion within him. While he’d emptied himself just a short time ago, Alex had hammered the spot inside him. A thrust at the penultimate moment sent a geyser of cum erupting from Jay’s cock, and each pulse of pleasure sent thick, ropy arcs of cum raining down like liquid fire on Jenn’s toned belly… and just about everywhere else. Jay’s orgasm made his whole body convulse, and the rhythmic milking was too much for Alex’s cock. After a flurry of thrusts, he let out a sublimely satisfied “Fuck yes” and flooded Jay’s tight ass with his cum.
 
Jenn lay covered in Jay's cum and running her fingers through it a she watched the boys. She was electrified and satisfied all at once. She reached her arms up for Jay invitingly.

"Come here baby" she cooed with her legs wide and a smile on her face that said "I want you inside me." She Watched Alex's hand release jay's semi hard cock and her hand took it. She squeezed and it throbbed with life but was fairly spent.

"Have you fantasized about me Jay?" her voice was angelic and soft. "Do you think about me when you stroke this guy?" she said as her eyes dropped to his cock as her hand pulled and squeezed milking it back to life. "Are you a bad boy Jay? Do you ever think of me when you are with Jordan?" she asked feeling naughty.

She looked up at Alex now behind Jay with the dumbfounded bliss of a good orgasm on his face as he listened and watched.

"Come here baby" she coed again and pulled Jay on top of her guiding his semi hard cock to her wet lips. "I want to feel you inside me" she moaned as his weight pressed onto her and his head lay on her shoulder.

Once he was laying on top of her she rolled him to his back and mounted him. His cock under her still soft from Alex but she grinded her hips. She reached back and grabbed Alex's arm who was in a little bit of shock and brought his hand to her breast forcing him to kneel on the bed behind her. Alex straddled Jay's legs as Jenn straddled his hips.

Sh held her hand on Alex's massaging her breast.

"Have you boys ever been inside the same girl at the same time?" she asked like a whore form a porno. her hand slid up Jay's rippled abs to his chest and pinched his niipple playfully. She felt Jay throb with life under her.

"If you are gentle we can try" she sighed as she took her hand from Alex's on ehr breasts and reached back finding Alex at full mast again. She smiled squeezing his firm cock and said "I have one answer. How about it Jay? Wanna double team your girlfriend's step mom?" she asked knowing the answer by the rapid growth against her dripping lips.
 
Jay slowly emerged from his daze, following the sound of Jenn’s voice back to the here and now. Once her question had processed, he smiled a little, answering in a sated, lazy tone.

“Every boy at school has jerked off thinking of you, Ms. Parker; I’m hardly alone. Sometimes when you sit by the pool, I can see you tanning out the window while Jordan sucks my cock…”He throbbed beneath her, nearly back to full strength at the thought.

Behind her, she could feel the slick tip of Alex’s cock brushing her lower back as it came fully back to life and his hands took a cue from her own, both massaging and kneading her pert breasts. She could feel a little pulse run through Alex when she took that slutty, wanting tone and asked about fucking the same girl at once. He and Jay had thought about it – a lot. They’d even jerked off together thinking about it, their cocks pressed tightly together, Jay using both hands and a wet mess of lube to get them off. Kari enjoyed girls, so they’d spent hours thinking up lurid combinations. While Alex knew Kari would love to choke on a big, thick cock like Jay’s while Alex fucked her from behind, but Kari knew Jordan (indeed, she’d made Jordan a standing offer to eat her pussy until she couldn’t think) and the boys worried she might feel guilty. Jordan, of course, would never consent to having two cocks in her, or so they assumed.

At Jenn’s request to be gentle, Alex leaned forward, whispering with the same heat he’d had a moment ago.

“I’ll be gentle, but I don’t think Jay can promise the same. You might have to force him to stay still while you rock back and forth on that big, beautiful cock.”

He moved closer until she could feel his cock pressed between them, nestled between the perfect globes of her ass and rising up to the small of her back, gently rocking back and forth as he continued to whisper.

“God, you’re so fucking hot when you talk like that. Does it turn you on: the thought of getting fucked like a pornstar? We can do that. We can use you, fuck you senseless, and treat you like a good little whore… if that’s what you want…”

All of this had a profound effect on Jay, who was now rock hard beneath her, his big cock pinned to his rock hard abs, her slick lips running up and down the length like she was polishing it. All it would take is one of them, Jenn or Jay, to move their hips just slightly and she’d find out just how full her tight, aching sex could feel.
 
Back
Top