Natually just

me showing how natural I am.

Last edited:
My nipples are forever hard and pokey!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Cum a little closer...or just cum a little!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Dollie

My nipples are forever hard and pokey!
I wish mine were. I never had long nipples like mom and older sister. But they weren't bad until my big nipple rings got ripped out over and over till nothing was left to pierce.
I even paid to have new long nipples made. All we got was a bill for $2000 and flat nipples. You and the other gals are so lucky.:mad:

I wish mine were. I never had long nipples like mom and older sister. But they weren't bad until my big nipple rings got ripped out over and over till nothing was left to pierce.
I even paid to have new long nipples made. All we got was a bill for $2000 and flat nipples. You and the other gals are so lucky.:mad:

We learn to love what we have sister, regardless of size shape or color! All bodys are beautiful in their own way! ENJOY!

Dollie

We learn to love what we have sister, regardless of size shape or color! All bodys are beautiful in their own way! ENJOY!
That's what my hubby says. I've had fun and I'm not quitting yet.
Even though I got my nipples ripped out by fun loving bikers I kept going back and kept wearing the large nipple rings. Now I have them tattooed and still show them.

Back