Prostate Play

Stupid question time, and this is actually my very first post:
Not having a prostate myself... if I wanted to try this on my spouse, who I think is willing to play but hasn’t tried it before... exactly how would I find his prostate?
Do I need super long fingers?
What does it feel like?
How do I know I’ve hit it?

I figure I can find my cervix, it can’t be that much more difficult, right?

Not having a prostate myself... if I wanted to try this on my spouse, who I think is willing to play but hasn’t tried it before... exactly how would I find his prostate?
What does it feel like?

If you can find your cervix you can find a prostate. Ordinary fingers will suffice.
Go into the rectum about finger deep feeling along the upper side. You will encounter a lump - some say much like a walnut - which is the prostate. Press gently on the area around the lump to gauge how he responds and increase pressure as seems appropriate. "Gently" is the operative word for the whole procedure, especially if he is a first timer.
A nice war up to penetration is external prostate massage. Simply apply pressure as you massage the area between the anus and testicles - the perineum. As the prostate is quite deep from this side, it is surprising how much pressure can be applied and still remain pleasurable.

If you can find your cervix you can find a prostate. Ordinary fingers will suffice.
Go into the rectum about finger deep feeling along the upper side. You will encounter a lump - some say much like a walnut - which is the prostate. Press gently on the area around the lump to gauge how he responds and increase pressure as seems appropriate. "Gently" is the operative word for the whole procedure, especially if he is a first timer.
A nice war up to penetration is external prostate massage. Simply apply pressure as you massage the area between the anus and testicles - the perineum. As the prostate is quite deep from this side, it is surprising how much pressure can be applied and still remain pleasurable.

Thank you! Sounds not too difficult... ;)

What does it feel like?

Definitely easier than reaching your cervix. The easiest way to reach it the first time is if he's lying on his back and you're sitting up alongside of him. His knees should be drawn up and spread. You reach between his leg and insert your middle finger (lubed, and without long pointy nails) into his anus. In that position, the pad of your middle finger should pretty much land right on his prostate of its own accord. It's not in the rectum, but will feel like a lump that you can feel through the upper wall of the rectum, more or less walnut-sized. Try stroking it gently but firmly, trying to draw the prostatic fluid up towards his cock. At this point he should definitely feel it if you're in the right place. It may feel peculiar to him, if this is his first time, but that peculiar will quickly morph into pleasure. If you're lucky and he's young, you should eventually get a good flow of clear slippery fluid.

There are lots pf different positions and ways to reach it, but this is a pretty good method for first time. If you have no luck, message me and I can send you a diagram I have.

last exam

My last prostate exam my blood test levels were a little high. The doc had me standing bent over the table elbows resting on the table. One hand spreading my ass cheeks the other up my ass feeling around. The whole time felt like I had to pee and very little fluid came out. Of course he didn't stay in there but I bet if someone stayed in there and rubbed cum would be coming out.

Based on most of the responses, it appears the stories I've read of mind-blowing orgasms brought about by prostate stimulation are highly exaggerated.

Quite surprising is that someone mentioned using a long-neck glass bottle. That sounds interesting - and potentially dangerous if the glass breaks...

Don't knock what you haven't tried

This worked great for a hands free cum experience.

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=5KmEBO5_Xtk8pfUW)original_307761742.jpg

I am spoiled by my husband's thick eight inches and his skill. We are both in our early 60s and have a bit more time to relax and enjoy the experience. I am a natural bottom and have learned to relax and take him completely. Much of my pleasure come from him wanting to please me in the way I most desire. Plus, he has great hands and strong arms and I feel especially comforted and secure in his arms as he deeply fucks my willing asshole. He tells me how good he feels in me, stroking me off and getting into rhythm.

Relaxing is the key, and I have many years of learning to relaxing and learning to take a man all the way in. I just lose myself in the experience and feel seduced and and taken.

Ah, it's such a delight! Some of my most intense orgasms have come this way. I've used a number of methods. Sometimes I'll just lube my ass up with petroleum jelly, get in a hot bath, and press my knees up to my chest. Middle finger all the way in my ass, stroking my prostate. Sometimes slow. Sometimes fast. If I have edged enough, I can cum hands free. If not, some light added cock stroking will send me over the edge.

I also have two toys, moderate size, one vibrates and the other does not. I'll lay in bed and fuck myself with them on occasion. I've had a partner suck me off while using one as well. My most intense solo experience with the vibrating prostate stimulator occurred a few years back. I squated
to lube up, slid in the vibe, and stood up. I held on to a towel hanger in the bathroom, squeezing my pc muscle. I came hands free within a minute or so, blasting all over the wall.

The prostate orgasm is so much deeper and different. Longer lasting. Greater buildup. I can delay ejaculation and the orgasm can last for a good 30 secs or so. And I often spurt my cum in one big shot rather than multiple spurts. I love it and feel very lucky to have been open minded enough to explore this.

Ah, it's such a delight! Some of my most intense orgasms have come this way. I've used a number of methods. Sometimes I'll just lube my ass up with petroleum jelly, get in a hot bath, and press my knees up to my chest. Middle finger all the way in my ass, stroking my prostate. Sometimes slow. Sometimes fast. If I have edged enough, I can cum hands free. If not, some light added cock stroking will send me over the edge.

I also have two toys, moderate size, one vibrates and the other does not. I'll lay in bed and fuck myself with them on occasion. I've had a partner suck me off while using one as well. My most intense solo experience with the vibrating prostate stimulator occurred a few years back. I squated
to lube up, slid in the vibe, and stood up. I held on to a towel hanger in the bathroom, squeezing my pc muscle. I came hands free within a minute or so, blasting all over the wall.

The prostate orgasm is so much deeper and different. Longer lasting. Greater buildup. I can delay ejaculation and the orgasm can last for a good 30 secs or so. And I often spurt my cum in one big shot rather than multiple spurts. I love it and feel very lucky to have been open minded enough to explore this.

That's great for you. It seems the vibrating prostate toy is something I should try...

That's great for you. It seems the vibrating prostate toy is something I should try...

Absolutely, yes. Get a good sense from fingering of what size would fit you best. Experiment with different positions. And definitely try edging to prime the pump, so to speak. If you're feeling adventurous, try an attachment to a magic wand, perhaps.

I agree with Poly that the prostate orgasm lasts longer. Sometimes the cum starts to flow a few seconds before the main peak (strong contraction and sense of relief).

From the comments here it sounds like it works differently for different guys.

I agree with Poly that the prostate orgasm lasts longer. Sometimes the cum starts to flow a few seconds before the main peak (strong contraction and sense of relief).

From the comments here it sounds like it works differently for different guys.

I agree. I gush, leak, dribble and spurt. Always slick, shiny and clear juices. Like oily pee, or watery cum. I'm exclusively soft and shrunken too.

Had an amazing play session last week.

I haven't had an orgasm from prostate play for a long time. Oh to be young again. :cool:

I do however every once in a while get just a tiny bit of a hard-on when getting a prostate exam. Doctors know EXACTLY where to go for. :D

Back