Looking for cute asian girl for online girlfriend/lover

lonely_niceboy

Wanting connections
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Posts
242
Pretty much what the ad title says. Not looking to just get off with someone online, although i certainly do hope we engage in plenty of naughty fun, erotic antics, and fantasy sharing--but a relationship consisting of that by itself quickly burns out. Mostly this is about really wanting to get to truly know someone and feeling that mental connection. That feeling of being drawn to each other. Experiencing that magic of both of us wanting to chat with each other on a regular steady basis and being happy when we do chat. Communication, companionship--life's ups and down--sharing hopes and fears, silly jokes, fave tv shows etc. Igniting the passion between us and keeping it lit with equal parts companionship and naughtiness. We'll start with PM's on here and eventually move on to IM chat.

43 male, latino, white complexion, 6-3, dark hair. Somewhat shy around cute girls but a solid and loyal partner once i happen to pair up. Highly educated, veggie diet, overworked, happy to be alive.

Not looking to get my heart broken or to break any. I'm single-- Available girls only please. Looking to establish something that will hopefully last years. Maybe we decide to meet one day, or maybe we dont. Either way our connection will be very real to us both and that's ultimately what will matter--us knowing that we belong to each other.

PM me and let's begin our online journey together...
 
I refuse to give up---i believe from the bottom of my heart that she is out there! please pm me. Lets begin something wonderful. :)
 
It's early--i've been up for an hour getting ready to go to work. will be out the door soon. I know deep inside that there must be a girl out there that would like to be partners as much as I do. I look forward to speaking to you. Hopefully I'll have a reply by the time i come back from work.
 
Back
Top