Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

Riona sighed and purred above her mate as she ground her hips down against him. She arched her back, her breasts pressing more firmly into his palms. She was enjoying the sound and smell of the ocean surrounding them and the sand beneath them. She had become more aggressive and bold since she'd been with Dane, but she enjoyed every moment of it.
 
While Riona was distracted, enjoying her breast massage, Dane tried rolling her to the ground, but she was far too heavy for that now.

(Ohhh..Why did I make her into such an amazon..)

Dane could only take Riona's humping until he cummed inside of her more and more. He was surprised he didn't get blue balls already from all the sex he has been having this week. Dane didn't know how much he could take from her.
 
Riona purred and sighed as Dane came in her and she soon joined him as she had an orgasm that shattered her world. When she was done, she collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily and a sleepy grin on her face.
 
Dane petted the weary selkie, chuckling at how aggressive she was becoming but still so innocent.

"Riona...We really have to go soon...You can't sleep now"
 
Riona shook her head no and conitnued to lie on top of Dane. She was comfortable and didn't want to move.
 
Dane was surprised by her resilience.
"But son't you want to see your sisters again?..I was really looking forward to meeting them. I promise we'll have sex when we come back home."
 
Riona lifted her face from his and looked down at him before she finally nodded and sat up off Dane, letting him to rise from the sand where she had him pinned. "Promise?"
 
Dane kissed her slightly, showing her that he meant what he said.
"Promise. now..can you help me pack the food in the boat?"

Dane was putting back his clothes, encouraging Riona to do the same.
 
Riona smiled and nodded, placing the clothing he had given her back on before she followed him to the house to help load the things into the boat. As she entered the kitchen and smelled all the wonderful things, her stomach rumbled loudly and she placed her hand over her bump and frowned down at her belly. "Shhh...baby." She said as if it were the baby that had made the sound.
 
Dane chuckled, placing his hand on Riona's stomach.
"Maybe the baby is liking the good food he's smelling. You should eat more so the baby won't get hungry"

Dane gave Riona's stomach a kiss before starting packing the food.
 
“Dane?” She asked as he turned to pack the food. She gently touched his arm and looked him in the eye. “Dane.” She touched herself. “Riona.” She touched her belly. “Baby?” She wanted to know if their child had a name. She would be happy with either a boy or a girl, but she wondered what Dane wanted.
 
" A name..well...If it is a boy, his name would be Toma. If it is a girl, it would be Saisha. Is that OK with you?"
Dane touched Riona's face, looking at her pleasant blue eyes.
 
The smile on her face was bright and luminous as he gave her the names. She nodded her head and pressed a kiss to his lips.
 
Dane kissed her back passionately.
"I'm sure our child will be amazing"

Dane soon loaded up the last of the food.
"Ok..Ready to go?"

Dane got on the boat, waiting for Riona to come aboard.
 
Riona hopped on board the boat and took her seat beside Dane. She had a smile on her face as he pushed away from the dock and started off to where they were meeting her family.
 
Dane turned on the motor, riding off in the water and heading to wherever the island is.
"Can you lead me to where the island is?"
 
Last edited:
Riona pointed out directions as they traveled and after a while on the water, she could hear the sounds of her family in the distance. She looked at Dane with huge eyes, a grin on her face as barking and laughter could be heard as they drew closer. When Dane got close to the shore of the island, she scrambled out of the boat and ran into her sisters embrace, a wide smile on her face as they welcomed her.
 
Dane smiled at the scene of Riona hugging her sisters. He couldn't imagine how much Riona must have missed them. He was truly glad that he gave Riona a chance to see them again, if not for just tonight.

Dane slowly came out of the boat and nervously came to them, hoping Riona was right and they were not still sour at him.

"H..Hello there...Nice to meet you"
 
"Dane!" She said as she pointed towards her mate, showing him off to her sisters. Each of them looked at him cautiously, trying to figure out if he was alright. "Dane, love." She said in an honest voice before her sisters stepped forward and poked and prodded at Dane. Riona stood there with a wide smile, watching as they finally accepted him as one of them and called their families to come join them.
 
Dane relaxed, glad the selkies were accepting of him now.
"Umm...I have food I made for you all. Fish."
Dane went to the boat and brought the fishes to them, opening it and releasing the sweet aroma.
 
There was chaos as the Selkies and their families smelled the wonderful things that Dane had made for them. Riona helped him to serve everyone, her nieces and nephews running around the surf half in their human forms and half in their seal forms. Her sisters sat with their mates, except the one that was without hers. Riona kissed Dane gently and went to sit with her sisters, grinning as they rubbed her belly in welcome of the new little life.

The mateless sister found her way to Dane and sat down by him with a wide grin.
 
Dane was quite overwhelmed with how the families came for the fish all at once. He hoped that he had enough for everyone.

"Riona, make sure they get the fries too"

Dane then notice the lone selkie sitting next to him.

"Oh..hello there"
 
The sister sat next to hiim with a wide grin on her face. Her long brown hair fell in waves to her waist and her green eyes held a desire for him that she didn't really try to hide. She touched Dane's cheek, leaning in to kiss him.

Riona moved to get the fries when she noticed her sister trying to seduce Dane. She gave a cry and moved towards them quickly, pushing her away as she frowned down at the two of them.
 
Dane felt uneasy with this new selkie trying to obviously get a kiss from him. He leaned back, hoping ot avoid her, but she was too resilient.

"W..wait...I'm already with a mate"

It was then Riona ran to them screaming and pushed the other selkie away. She gave a glaring frown at the both of them.

"N-no! Riona. It's not what you think! She was the one that came to me. I swear!"
 
Riona had tears in her eyes as she stared at her mate before she turned and ran down the beach to get away from him.

Her sisters watched her go with a curious look, a series of barks and purrs coming from them as they communicated between themselves and shot horrible looks towards the sister that had tried to steal her mate. The Selkie's head was bowed, obviously being chastised for what she'd done.
 
Back
Top