Forbidden Bond :Seduced by A Modern day Siren (Orgasmicallyfun)

Matt slowly walked back to his room after being kicked out of his sister's room. Being around his sister seemed to make him constantly horny. Climbing in his bed he slowly drifted off to sleep waking to his alarm in the morning. Getting up and getting dressed he headed downstairs to his mother making breakfast talking about how today was his big day.

After breakfast he thanked his mother and went upstairs to finish getting ready for his graduation. Grabbing his cap and gown and heading back downstairs. Talking about when his mother and sister should get there to be there on time. Then he left and drove to the school and met up with some friends.

After about and hour the graduation started and that seemed to last for a while and eventually he was walking across the stage and getting his diploma. After it all ended and he said goodbyes to his friends he went and met up with his mother and sister with a smile on his face.
 
The morning sun shinned through the crack in the curtains as Mia laid there looking at it, she sighed knowing that this will be the last day at 'home' for her and now her brother. She promised their mom she would take good care of her and she was going to keep that promise. Pushing up she dressed in shorts and a tank top and wandered down stairs to see her little brother and mom already in the kitchen getting ready for breakfast.

She made a cup of coffee and sat at the table as their mom served her a late for breakfast. They all sat down and ate together talking about the plans for the day. While finishing up their breakfast she sat with their mom while he went and got ready for graduation day. Helping her mother clean up they wished her brother good luck and would see him later.

Mia dressed in a short tight floral print tank top dress and stiletto heels, she put her hair up and went down waiting for their mother. Mia drove to the graduation, though their mother wasn't to happy with the car but Mia just laughed.

They got seated and wait for commencement to start, she took pictures as her brother crossed the stage to get his diploma and their mother cried. Mia knew this would be a hard thing for their mom but kids grown up, leave the nest and sometimes return.

After graduation they waited for Matty and went to dinner, Mia treated them to the best steak house in town and then they went back home. it was a long day and there was packing to do. She changed back into her shorts and tank and packed everything up but what she needed out for the long drive back home. She went and placed an envelope on Matty's bed with a check worth 10,000 in it for graduating then went down and joined their mother in the livingroom. "We'll be okay mom, I'll take care of him. He will enroll in college. I promise," she said
 
Matt was so excited that he was finally done with high school and proud he finished near the top of his class. After a very generous treat from his sister to a fancy dinner at the best steak house in town they headed home and Matt was ready to pack. He wasn't gonna pack much, just mainly clothes and other essentials.

Heading up to his room he found an envelope on his bed and went over to it and opened it, his mouth dropped opened when he saw it was a check for ten thousand dollars from his sister. He had never had anywhere close to that kind of money, and apparently his sister was doing so well in her career that she had ten thousand dollars to just give away to him.

Matt was more determined than ever to do well in the porn business if his sister gets him into it and make as much money as possible. Walking back downstairs he found his sister in the kitchen and mother in the living room. Going up to Mia he gave her a very deep wet kiss then looked into her eyes. "Thank you sis, thank you so much" Matt then headed back upstairs to start to pack up his stuff.
 
Mia went into the kitchen as she was glad she was leaving soon. The lies to her mother were causing her to feel a huge amount of guilt. She knew if she stuck around any longer that she would be screwing them up. One lie after another to cover the previous and it was getting to be a bit too much.

As she got a drink and turned around her brother came up and kissed her square on the lips as she realized he had found his graduation present. “You’re welcome Matty, you deserve it. Don’t blow it all at one time!”

She watched the giddy graduate go down the hallway and back up to his room. Mia had plans to get out of there as early as she could in the morning and head on down the road and get a good eight hours or nine in before they pulled over and found a hotel for the night.

Mia sat with their mother a little longer and then went up stairs and stood at her little brother’s room. “I want to get on the road around five AM. Traffic is going to be a bitch and I want to get through a few major cities before that happens. So, I’ll make sure your up when I get up to shower. Night Matty.” She said and smiled hoping she was making the right choice.

Crawling in bed it didn’t take long for sleep to find her as she drifted off not to long after setting the alarm. The alarm went off as she laid there for a few minutes then got up; made sure her brother was up before grabbing a shower. Mia dressed in a pair of tight jean cut offs and a tank top with no bra, the trip was going to be long and she wanted to be comfortable. She grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

Their mom had made them breakfast and was up to see her kids off. Mia was hoping to avoid this because she would cry then Mia would…she went out put her carry on and bag in and waited for her brother to join her for breakfast. Mia had coffee as she sat there looking to her plate as her mother filled it.

It was time to go, Mia hugged her mother and left for the car letting her little brother say his goodbye. Once that was done and he was in the car, they headed out for the highway and California. Mia was ready to wake up and walk out on the sand to watch the waves roll in.
 
Matt spent some time before bed making sure he had everything packed and that he wasn't going to forget anything when they left in the morning. Then climbed into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, the last time he would sleep in this bed for a long time.

Up early the next morning Matt got dressed in a pair of cargo shorts and a blue polo. Then he headed downstairs to find his mother cooking breakfast for them. It was gonna be a little tough saying goodbye but he couldn't stay here forever. They ate breakfast and had some small talk before it was time to hit the road.

Matt loaded up the car and then came back inside to say goodbye to his mother giving her a big hug and a kiss before walking out to Mia's car and climbing in the passenger seat. Excited for the adventure that lie ahead of him, with the new school, hopefully new job, and new lifestyle.
 
Mia and Matt set out for the open highway, she handed him the CD holder and asked him to slip something into the player as she looked and headed from the on ramp out to the 4 lane highway.

She loved driving on the open highway; it was like freedom as she wound the car out while nobody else was out on the highway. Finally she was headed back home. Mia missed the ocean, her friends and even working. She did have one secret yet and eventually her brother would fine it out.

They drove for a couple hours and then made a pit stop to grab a bunch of snacks and a drink as well as use the bathroom and were back in the car again as the sun had started to come up and they were headed to California. Hers was a place where in her own private area she could run around naked and free.

“Ready for a new beginning little brother?” She asked him as she looked over and offered him a smile. The wind blew her hair around her face as she slipped on her sun glasses and just continued homeward bound.

“We’ll get a room tonight, then grab dinner and get a good night sleep and should be home by noontime or around there tomorrow if we leave like we did today or at least around six in the morning. Seven hours today and then six tomorrow. Sound good?” Mia asked him not that it really mattered it seemed that if it was up to him they would drive the whole drive in one night but it was just too much for her to sit that long and wanted to give the car a rest.
 
They were finally on the open road and heading to his sister's house in California. He had never even seen pictures of her house so he could only imagine what it looked like. Wondering if they would have lots of sex and fool around a lot. Matt was constantly horny after having sex with his sister, like she awoken something inside of him. A never ending libido.

“Ready for a new beginning little brother?” Matt turned to look at his sister after she said that. Nodding his head, "Yes, yes I am Mia. I can't wait to see what the next chapter of my life holds." Secretly he hoped that this chapter would hold him becoming on of the best know porn stars in the industry.

"Yeah that's fine with me sis" Matt said in response to Mia asking if it was okay if they stopped. He wanted to do it all in one shot but was already stir crazy from sitting in the car, even though it was the car of his dreams.
 
Mia drove on, the road was long and it was hot even with the air conditioning on. The closer they got to getting half way the more anxious she was feeling. Just wanting to go home and have a drink, sit on the deck at any hour, see people and get back into her old routine.

"Yeah that's fine with me sis" he said as he was looking just as uncomfortable as her from sitting so long in one position as she looked at the time and realized they were over half way about where she wanted to be.

“We need to start looking for a place. I’m tired and hungry.” Mia said as they drove on, trying to find the next place that was decent. She pulled off the main highway into a small town and found a restaurant and motel combo and got them a room.

Mia did take much inside just a bag, with a few things she’d need to sleep in, shower and change into in the morning. She stuck it into the room and headed to the restaurant and get something to eat. Getting a booth she looked at him as she sat. “This is the last thing I want to do…sit.” The waitress came over and took their orders. “Why don’t you call mom and let her know or leave a message where we are and were okay.”

After dinner Mia went back to the room, there was around five hours left to drive. They had made is well over half way and she was tired. The last five hours would be a breeze for them and if they left early enough she would be back home in her house while it was still morning hours.

Mia crawled into the bed and looked at Matt, “I want to be out of here early. I need to grab a couple hours sleep and we can be on the road again before morning traffic and back at my house early morning so I can get a few things taken care of and you settled in. I’ll shower when I wake up and go pick up breakfast. The restaurant is 24 hours.”
 
After what seemed like twice the amount of time they were actually in the car they pulled into a decent looking hotel and restaurant. It felt so good to stretch his legs and walk after so long. That feeling was short lived after they entered the restaurant and sat down. They placed their orders with the waitress and the Mia looked at Matt “Why don’t you call mom and let her know or leave a message where we are and were okay.”


After a few rings it went right to his mother's voice mail. She was most likely at work so he left a short message letting her know where they were and that everything was okay. Their food was brought out to them and after a few bites he looked over at his sexy sister. "So what is your house like sis?"

While waiting for her answer he continued eating his food quickly devouring his burger and fries along with his soda. His mind racing with possibilities of what his sister's house was going to be like and what was going to happen.
 
It was nice to have a decent hot meal but the whole sitting thing was making her restless. “I’ll tell you about it back in the room. I have a few pictures to show you in my purse so you can see it.”

Mia lay there as she thought about his question about her house. “Well there is 7 bedroom, 6 bathrooms, and beach front to watch the sunset and sun rises. Floor to ceiling windows, ceilings in some room are double height. “She stretched and yawned, “Outdoor pool, outdoor showers, a waterfall and two decks. One is on the beach; there is a cabana, a guest cottage I use for filming sometimes, and balconies off the bedrooms. I enjoy my morning coffee or evening cocktails on the balcony. My suite is the only one with a private steam shower and whirlpool tub.”

“People come and go, you’ll need to get used to my friends and those I work with and date. Sometimes they stay around a while but they do clean up after themselves.” She said as she yawned. “We have 5 hours to go, I’d like to be back on the road between 3-4 AM as I said to miss the first part of morning traffic and just hit it closer to home.”

“You can relax for two weeks and then go register for school. I’m not letting up on that. Can you cook? Like grill and make a meal outside of using the microwave for a TV dinner? Wash Machine?” Mia had no idea what he was capable of since their mom was always doing things for him growing up.
 
Matt's eyes widened as he listened to his sister describe her house to him. It sounded like a mansion to him he couldn't wait to see it in person. "I need to become a king of porn so I can make as much money as you sis." Matt said as he was only intrigued into becoming a porn star even more.

"Uhh yeah I can cook. Just not fancy meals, I can cook on a grill for sure though." Matt said as all he thought about was getting to Mia's house and experiencing the porn star life. The waitress came with their check they paid and then left and went back to their hotel room.
 
"I need to become a king of porn so I can make as much money as you sis." he said as she didn’t reply right away.

Mia just wanted to go to sleep she wasn’t liking the fact that being a porn star was all he was talking about, it was really bothering her and making her wonder if she had made a mistake in the fact of bringing him there with her.

“I highly doubt that will happen Matt you are going to college. Part-time for a while then fulltime when you have your ass settled in. You don’t realize what I went through to get what I have. It isn’t pretty, I did things I cannot undo and I still do things. Yes, I love my life I have everything I want but it doesn’t mean it’s the life for you.”

“Well, least you can do things for yourself. The housekeeper doesn’t pick up after anyone that comes to my home, not even me. Good then you can be grill master when you are around.”

That was enough talk for now as she closed her eyes. ”Good night Matt, I need to get some sleep we will be on the road in four hours.” Mia fell asleep and before she knew it her alarm on her phone went off as she groaned and rolled over looking to the blank TV and pushed her self up, grabbed a shower, woke her brother and packed their shit into the car.

“We only have around 4-5 hours to go we can grab food on the go, I really wish to get back home early this morning.” Once in the car she didn’t mind the darkness she had to drive in, by the time daylight broke they were able to stop and grab food to go and use the bathrooms and get back on the road again.

Four and a half hours later they were along the coastal highway smelling the salt air as they could look over the edge and see nothing but ocean waters. Mia felt such relief as she pulled into a sand and gravel driveway and drove up to the three car garage and finally was able to turn off the car and sit there for a second looking at the house before her. It was nice to be home again. “Well let’s get out and get this stuff away and just relax before I show you around the house and beach.”

Mia led his along the sidewalk and up the steps to the front door, she unlocked it and they walked into the foyer. Everything was white; the house was in pristine condition as she took pride in what was hers. “Can look around Matty. Upstairs, look for the bedroom upstairs with the blue bedding on the bed that’s your room. It’s the more manly room. I need to make a call and let people know I’m back. Won’t be long.”

 
Matt didn't listen to Mia when she told him she doubt that would happen. He was determined now and wanted to prove her wrong as well. Slowly drifting off to sleep with thoughts of what his future had in store for him and how badly he wanted to become a porn star.

They woke in the morning and were on the road shortly after that. They got close to the beach and then into a rich neighborhood and then into the driveway and Matt's eyes lit up. This was his sister's house? It was amazing, like a mansion. Two floors, big windows that stretched from the bottom of the house to the top. "Holy shit!" Matt exclaimed as he got out of the car and grabbed some bags as they head up to the house.

Doing as his sister said he looked around the house and went up the winding staircase to the second floor and went down the seemingly endless hallway with countless doors until he found a room with blue bedding on the bed and went into that room setting his bags on the ground as he looked around the room. There was a bathroom attached to the room and a patio over looking the beach. 'Shit' He said softly this house such a change from his mom's house.
 
”Holy shit! Mia heard her brother say as they got out of the car and he looked at her house. She laughed.

“The nice part about it is that its all bought and paid for. I have no mortgage and its mine.” She said as they headed inside the house and she told him to get situated. Mia made her calls and went up stairs to her own room and began to unpack. She changed into a bikini and headed back down and grabbed two towels and yelled up for him to put something on to swim in.

Granted the beach was private and you can be naked she wasn’t ready for that. Mia went into the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of water and started a grocery list. The one thing she hated to do and hardly did it as it was a duty her housekeeper did but Mia gave her the two weeks off while she was away.

Waiting for her brother to come down she smiled when she seen him “need to write down stuff you want from the store. Tonight we can order out and tomorrow when Judy comes she’ll go shopping.” Mia pushed the paper and pen to him as she handed him a bottle water. “We can hit the beach for a while. Hank a friend of mine, he surfs. If you wish to learn he’s the best to teach you.”

“Let’s head out,” she said as she turned and walked into the dinning area, opened the sliding doors, grabbed the towels, her water and headed out to the beach. “Water should be warm.” That was the last she said, Mia ran down the sand and hit the waters edge and as she got in deep enough she dived into the rolling waves.

Mia never heard the car pull up in front of the house as Lydia, another friend she did films with came walking around the side of the house dressed in a pair of cut offs and bikini top. She shed the bikini top and the shorts leaving her only in blue bikini bottoms as she tried waving to Mia from the back porch.

Lydia was twenty three years old, been a porn star for the past three years. She was tall, slender and very tan with silicone breasts that were a double D and very firm. She walked down the beach to the waters edge and that was about the time she noticed Mia had company. A young handsome kid that resembled her in a way. Lydia stood there and waved to Mia, “Hey welcome home girl!”
 
Matt was very impressed with how well his sister was doing. Owning such an amazing house and having it one hundred percent paid off. "Wow, very impressive sis." Matt said to his sister. Looking down at the pen and paper as Mia slid it across the table towards him. It was going to be really nice living here and just writing stuff down on a list that he needs and the housekeeper would pick it all up for them.

Matt always wanted to learn how to surf so he would have to take lessons one of these days after being settled in. Following his sister out onto the beach it was gorgeous out and the beach was so secluded and clean and perfect. Setting his towel down on the sand along with his bottle of water then heading into the water with his sister.

The ocean was like bath water, so warm Matt walked in until it was up to his stomach he went on his back and was floating on the water. Enjoying the feel of the sun on his skin and the warm water as well as the relaxing sound of the waves crashing into the beach.

Matt then heard the voice of a girl calling out “Hey welcome home girl!” and he stood up in the water and turned towards the shore seeing a topless girl standing there. He started to walk towards the shore with his sister wondering who this girl was and why she only had on a pair of bikini bottoms. He had trouble looking away from her perfect looking breasts.
 
"Wow, very impressive sis." He said as she nodded to him and smiled as she pushed the paper and pen to him and watched as he started writing down things he needed and wanted.

She watched as the idea of surfing caught his attention and she knew then that it was something that he had interest in and would set it up for him to get lessons in a couple week once settled in.

He followed her out of the house and down the beach where he dropped his stuff like her and headed into the ocean. Mia loved being in the water but she was always cautious about sharks of course. The man that owned the house before her had placed a steel net out so far but it wasn't 100% resistant to the beasts of the deep waters.

So every now and then somebody that stopped in would swim out and along it under the water and check it for her. the beach was a hang out for friends and she didn't mind as they respected her for allowing them over.

Mia heard Lydia holler as she swam back in and walked out of the water and Matty followed along. She could see that the only thing he was into was really her bare tits hanging out before him. Lydia hugged Mia up tightly and swung her around. She was taller and built bigger as anyone could see she worked out.

Once they parted she introduced Matt to her. They both laughed as they watched as his eyes focused on her breasts. "I told you this was a private beach Matty. Its zoned to be a nude beach if I choose and I choose. So, get used to seeing dicks and pussy bared around here."

Mia grabbed her towel and walked up towards the house as she went in and placed a Chinese food order, ordering enough for twelve people as she had no idea what she wanted but just knew Chinese was tonight's dinner. Also there was no way of knowing who else was going to show up and stop in and see her since she was back.

Dinner was delivered as Mia got plates, got herself a bottle of wine and glasses for her and Lydia and tossed her little brother a soda as she set the table and placed all the cartons out for them to dig into. "So, L tell me what's going on with work."

Lydia said there were three new productions coming up, the one was just now wrapping up and Mia needed to go and audition for the new guy that took a place of one the movie executives but she assured Mia she was a shoe in as she knew the guy. They talked back and forth as Lydia turned to Matt and talked to him as well asking him all about himself.
 
Matt couldn't take his eyes off of the beauty Lydia. They all headed back into the house and placed an order for Chinese food. Matt got his usual General Tso's chicken with white rice. Listening to the two talk as they ate food. Knowing that this was one of her work friends once they started talking about work.

Matt was caught a little off guard when Lydia turned to him and asked him about himself. "Well I just graduated high school and decided to go to the college over here and move in with my sister. I have wasted my high school years too focused on school and work that I never really had a social life. I wanted a change and decided this would be a great change. I am also interested in joining the porn industry." Matt paused for a second wondering if it was suitable to bring this up to a person he just met. "My sister doesn't think it's a good idea though, but I think otherwise."
 
They sat around bull-shitting and talking about work and whatever else. Mia was really glad to be home, even being gone such a short time made her feel homesick. it was mainly because she had bee out on her own for so long that living under another's rules made her feel caged.

She came and went as she pleased, she walked and basked in the sun naked as she didn't need to worry about other people and the law, it was just her lifestyle choice. Those men she dated, she was able to pick and choose when she wanted to go out and when she didn't which was why she didn't like commitment. Mia had her share of shit relationships so now she was just being free while she was still young.

Her theory was if nobody wanted to marry and ex porn star so be it, she would adopt or visit the ol' sperm bank when it came time for her to settle down. The conversation as they were eating her favorite Chinese take out turned to her brother as Lydia asked him about himself.

"Well I just graduated high school and decided to go to the college over here and move in with my sister. I have wasted my high school years too focused on school and work that I never really had a social life. I wanted a change and decided this would be a great change. I am also interested in joining the porn industry." Her little brother told Lydia as Mia just sat back, ate and listened to their conversation.

"My sister doesn't think it's a good idea though, but I think otherwise." He said as Lydia looked to Mia and back to Matty as she was eating as well. She nodded with a mouth full of food and was just listening to him.

"I got involved because I needed money for college. To look at me you wouldn't think I was in my last year of law school and my I have a 4.0 GPA. Right? I have no parents anymore, I lost them in a car accident, my grandmother raised me and I knew she couldn't afford to send me to law school. I have 1 year left them I'm done porn. It isn't the best of lifestyles, lot of alcohol and drugs in this business and disease."

"You didn't waste nothing, so you didn't go out and fuck yourself though your senior year. Was it really that important that you did? What do you find so great about this industry? Don't say money because there are other ways of making it and escorting makes me more money than a movie flick. hell we don't even get royalties!'
 
"I got involved because I needed money for college. To look at me you wouldn't think I was in my last year of law school and my I have a 4.0 GPA. Right? I have no parents anymore, I lost them in a car accident, my grandmother raised me and I knew she couldn't afford to send me to law school. I have 1 year left them I'm done porn. It isn't the best of lifestyles, lot of alcohol and drugs in this business and disease."

"You didn't waste nothing, so you didn't go out and fuck yourself though your senior year. Was it really that important that you did? What do you find so great about this industry? Don't say money because there are other ways of making it and escorting makes me more money than a movie flick. hell we don't even get royalties!'


Matt listened to Lydia go off on him, but none of this seemed to deter him against the idea. "Because I have been told I am really good at sex" Matt flashed a look at his sister real quick before continuing. "It's something I have always wanted to try and will always want to if I never do. I may not like the job and never do it again but until I try it I won't know for sure. I think I have the right equipment for the job as well"

Matt said teasingly adding a wink to Lydia as he finished up the last of his Chinese food. "You can say whatever you want to me about the pros and cons of the job but I want to at least try it once."
 
Lydia waited for Matt to react to her and he did and she almost wanted to laugh when he said, "Because I have been told I am really good at sex" In fact she did chuckle and looked between the siblings not catching on to anything as Mia sighed softly hoping that he didn't open his mouth up about them two and what had been happening between them.

"It's a lot more than just being good at sex." Lydia told him as Mia sat there bringing her feet up to the edge of the chair and eating her dinner.

"It's something I have always wanted to try and will always want to if I never do. I may not like the job and never do it again but until I try it I won't know for sure. I think I have the right equipment for the job as well" Matt said as Mia looked at him and now she wanted to laugh. How could he always want to try being a porn star if he had never bothered to have sex till she came along?

"You can say whatever you want to me about the pros and cons of the job but I want to at least try it once." he said next as Lydia looked at Mia and Mia shrugged her shoulders as she got up and started cleaning up the cartons of Chinese food and putting it in the frig while Lydia was left alone with Matt and whatever happened between them happened she thought. he was an adult as was she.

Lydia looked at Matt and stood up, she slid down her bikini bottoms and crooked her finger to him as she walked off the porch and ran down the beach stark naked and into the water. Lydia was going to give this kid a test drive and see what he had to work with and if he was any good. not that she doubted him but was in the mood for a fuck in the ocean waters.

"Lets go big boy porn star wanna be show me whatcha can do baby!" She yelled from waist deep waters. "Let me give you a try!"
 
Matt watched as Lydia stood up and pulled her bikini bottoms down and he started getting turned on staring at her pussy. The way she motioned him to follow her with his finger had him knowing something was going to happen between the two of them. Following her down the beach watching her ass jiggle as she took her steps. "Lets go big boy porn star wanna be show me whatcha can do baby!"

Standing at the foot of the water he took a deep breath. 'Alright Matt time to prove yourself' He thought to himself as he hooked his fingers in his waistband and pulled his shorts down. Standing there with his flaccid six inch cock hanging between his legs. Starting to walk out to her his manhood swaying from side to side with each step he took.

Walking right up to Lydia Matt placed a hand on her hip and another on her neck softly pulling her in for a deep passionate kiss. His tongue slipping into her mouth as they swapped saliva as their tongue twisted and danced together. His one big hand slipping back to her round ass gripping it firmly.

After a couple minutes of making out in the waves Matt starts to kiss along Lydia's neck and down her chest to her big perfect tits that he started to kiss and lick one of her hard nipples sucking on it softly. His hand moving around from her ass to her pussy that he started to rub softly. Lightly teasing her clit. His cock growing to it's fully erect thick ten inch glory.
 
Mia was inside cleaning up and putting the left-over food away as she turned and looked out the wall of windows that ran from top to bottom as she wiped off the table and saw Lydia, naked and running down to the beach as she chuckled a bit knowing what was about to unfold.

Next was matt he was following her down and Mia watched as he stopped at the edge of the water and stripped himself. She could see his softened cock swaying between his thighs as he moved around bending this way and that getting undressed.

Lydia was about to put her little brother to the test as she had already done. Part of her felt a twang of jealousy but that went away fast as the doorbell rang and she answered it . Opening the door there stood Ray, one of her sugar daddies. Mia smiled as she jumped up on him and wrapped around him.

Her brother and Lydia slipped deep into the back of her mind, they were forgotten about fast. Mia kissed him hard as he carried her into her home that he helps pay for and placed her down upon the floor so she was standing before him. "Been a good girl?" he asked as she smiled.

"Of course!" Mia said and looked at him. Ray was in his late 40's but looked mid-thirties. He was a movie producer, sometimes her boss and very married with three children. One was close to her age and one was her brother's age the other was younger still in middle school. Mia never cared of he was married, she didn't want to break up the family unit of his but she liked the perks of being his mistress.

"I can never see you behaving, being good is not in your DNA baby-girl, " he said with a grin. Ray grabbed her and lifted her up, never asking if anyone else was there as he carried her outside to the deck and laid her down as she looked to him, watching him strip off his clothing and stood before her naked with a nice big fat lengthy cock sticking straight out at her.

ray leaned over and stuck his thumbs within her bikini bottoms and tugged them right off her and tossed them to the side. he never looked around seeing the other two in the water but fuck he wouldn't give a shit anyways. Mia was his and he was about to take advantage of that. He yanked her and flipped her over and had her on her knees facing the ocean as she could see the other two in the water.

There was no mercy, he missed her and she could tell as he stood behind her, aimed his tip at her splayed open cunt lips and just rammed her hard and deep as she cried out feeling him go balls deep into her giving her ever inch of his rock hard prick. ray's large hands grabbed Mia's hips and he began pounding her pussy, what he calls his pussy, he owned it but didn't know he owned it with another sugar daddy as well. Didn't marry he was married, and what he didn't know didn't hurt him. Mia was far from the type to sit and wait around for a guy anyways.

Her head yanked back as his hand went up the middle of her back and his fingers twisted into her long hair as he fucked her hard, he slapped her ass with the other as she cried out and then moaned. he knew what she liked, and Mia usually liked it rough with him. he smacked it again, the flesh to flesh sound was loud and she knew there would be a red print on her ass cheeks. "Who's bitch are you and who owns this nice wet tight cunt?"

"Yours Daddy" she said..."you own it..." Mia cried out as he slapped her again.

"Fuck me and make me cum deep in this hot hole of mine" Ray said and slammed into her jutting her forth on the lounger as her hands gripped the back of it and she looked over it with her tits dangling from her chest swaying about.

Mia did as told, he slapped her ass cheeks, yanking her head as she fought him as her hips moved back and forth impaling her cunt on his prick as she moaned and he groaned. This was their fun, their turn ons, or a small part of them. Mia fucked him hard slamming her hips back as his balls slapped her cunt again and again as they sounded out loudly without a care in the world.

Ray groaned out loud as his hips rammed her hard and he growled as he began to fill her with his hot cum, rope after rope of his hot seed pouring into her depths. Mia cried out her head being yanked about as she got off all over his fat throbbing cock, both riding out their orgasm.

Once done, he grabbed her and yanked her up, his chest to her back as they kissed and breathed heavily. It was then Ray noticed two other's in the water. "Who's in there with Lyd?"

"That's my little brother, he's going to go to college out here and live with me. He, well he wants to do a fuck flick and I'm not sure about it." She replied as he released her and his cock fell from her cunt and they stood there looking to both out in the water fucking.

"Think he could do it? I mean he needs to be hung, able to get hard when I snap my fingers, and be able to fuck. Some as you know can't perform before others on a set which you know about, Mandy fell the fuck apart wasting my time and money."

"I'm not sure, guess he'd need a try out and see if he could. He's hung." Mia said and looked at Ray.

"And you know this how?" Ray asked as his brow went up.

"Hand job,"

He looked at her and laughed, "I almost want to believe you. Anyways, we'll discuss it later when I come back. Dinner tonight you cook. I should be here around 8." He said and kissed her hard then he dressed and left as quick as he came, in more ways than one. But he wasn't getting it at home and only had so much time and Mia knew 99% she was the only side piece of ass he had, but hell she didn't know and didn't care as long as he was helping foot the bills and fluff her bank account she was good.

Mia grabbed her bottom part of her bikini and went back in the house and got a glass of tea, she oiled herself down and went outside and laid out on the lounge grabbing a few rays. the sun always felt good on her naked body as she closed her eyes and listened to the ocean and felt peaceful within. She was home where she wanted to be.
 
Matt sighed out feeling Lydia's hand grab and start to stroke his cock. "Damn are you part horse Matt?" She teased amazed by the length and girth of his manhood. Two fingers sinking into her tight pussy grinning as he knew she was impressed with his cock just like his sister was. Matt's other hand gripping Lydia's big round bubble butt.

She smirked and turned around grinding against Matt " you like that sexy?" She asked him. Still fingering her he nodded "fuck yes I do. Your ass is amazing Lydia." After a few minutes of teasing Matt needed to have her so bending her over slightly he pressed the tip of his cock against her entrance and started to slip into her tight warm pussy. Both of them gasping out in pleasure. "Fuck your cock is so big!' Lydia groaned out as he kept slowly sinking into her cunt.

Starting at a nice slow pace Matt watched his long fat cock disappear into Lydia over and over again. Giving her ass a slap watching it jiggle and press up against his body with each thrust. Their bodies clapping together as he picked up.the pace. The sound of their fucking mixing with the sound of the waves.

Lydia was instantly hooked on Matt's monster cock. After about ten minuted he pulled out turned Lydia around and lifted her up. Quickly she wrapped her legs around him as he slipped back inside of her. Lydia pulling him in.for a deep kiss that turned into a wet passionate make out session as they fucked. Her big tits pressed against his chest and his hands gripping her bubble butt. Pounding her perfect pussy he looked up seeing hid sister coming out onto the beach he kept drilling her friend with a smirk now having an audience. Going back to making out with Lydia.

After almost an hour of fucking the two of them shared intense orgasms together. Her pussy clamping down on his cock while he pumped his big warm load into her bare pussy. The two of them still making out for a few minutes after their orgasms passed. "How was I?" Matt asked softly as their kiss broke but the two of them still joined together.
 
Mia felt the warm sun upon her skin as the oil drew it to her, she loved that feeling and turned over to make sure she had an even tan for her shoots coming up. She glanced out to the ocean waters and seen her best friend fucking her brother and laughed it off and closed her eyes letting sleep find her for a short cat nap.

Her eyes opened as she heard Lydia and matt come up from the beach, all three were naked as Lydia dried off and went in grabbing a drink and coming back out to sit on the lounge chair aside Mia. "So, what do you think?"

"I think you should give him a try out, well not that way but he needs a screening." Lydia said and little did she know she already gave her little brother a try out and more than once. "I think he could do a film or two, not sure how he will do but he's hung enough."

"I already told Ray about him and he said it was up to me if I think he could do it or not. He's coming back later tonight and I'll tell him you think he has a big cock and should try him out." They both laughed as she said that, they both knew Ray only swung one way and that was straight.

She looked at Matty, "Tonight you will meet the head of the show. This is your choice, I'm only getting your foot in the door for an audition the rest will be up to you. You screw up or fuck off in any way, that's your problem. I can't do anything more than get you a try out."

"She's putting her neck out on the line for you Matt. I think you have the cock to do the films but its not the only thing you need." Lydia responded as she crossed her ankles and placed her hands up behind her head. Looking over to Mia she smiled and reached out and pinched her hard nipple and laughed as Mia swatted her hand. "I missed you girl, so glad you are back."

"I'm glad to be back, I missed you as well." Mia said blowing her a faux kiss.
 
"Oh I won't fuck this up believe me!" Matt said watching Lydia lay out and pinch his sister's nipple. Seeing the two sexy teens laying out he couldn't resist his urges. Seeing a bottle of tanning oil next to the chairs he walked over grabbing the bottle. "Allow me to oil you up ladies, can't risk your sexy bodies getting burned." Matt said with a grin as he moved next to his sister Mia. His long flaccid cock hanging between his legs just inches from her face as he poured some of the lovely smelling oil into his hands and started rubbing it into her body.

Starting with her shoulders and working down her sides pretending to want to avoid her tits. Eventually giving in and lovingly massaging the oil inti his sister's tits. "Can't leave any spot uncovered even if you are my sister." He said working down her stomach and then starting on her legs. He was bending over causing his cock to almost touch his sister's face. Grinning as he worked up her creamy inner thighs to her bare mound rubbing it gently and lovingly.

Turning to Lydia with a huge erection "alright your turn sexy." Matt said doing the sane routine to her but adding more attention to her tits and pussy. His huge stiff cock protruding out over her face. After a few minuted he leaned down and started to make out with Lydia as he lovingly caressed her big perfect tits. "Your so fucking sexy" he whispered in between kisses. Not caring that he just rubbed his sister's naked body in front of Lydia.
 
Back
Top