A Chinese Bunny Tale

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Brother Sharp became a internet sensation in China due to a photograph.

In the lush environment of the cyber world, his image was constant, but his legend grew and grew.

Who was this handsome stranger?

My word, that college lecturer sure can snap that pointer on her whiteboard! Uh, gosh, I see where I was going wrong while trying to get those students to take on the finer points of social science research methods. I'm sure they'd have paid more attention if I'd had a sharp smacky pointer!

Cool article.

:rose:

NS, I was thinking about a story where a Man/Woman is identified on the net like this, and some guy/gals go looking for this 'God'.

She/he finds her/him and he/she is very different that the internet legends the evolved as he/she was looking for her/him.

Lots of ways to spin it. :D

NS, I was thinking about a story where a Man/Woman is identified on the net like this, and some guy/gals go looking for this 'God'.

She/he finds her/him and he/she is very different that the internet legends the evolved as he/she was looking for her/him.

Lots of ways to spin it. :D

This can be a great hook on which to hang exploration of the way many religious cults are actually about people's obsessions with themselves, not with religious faith. The film Being There is a fine pre-internet example of this.

I'm not sure where the erotic elements come in! but I look forward to finding out! (Actually there is a hilarious comic erotic scene in Being There when Peter Sellars tells Shirley MacLaine to do it herself!)

This can be a great hook on which to hang exploration of the way many religious cults are actually about people's obsessions with themselves, not with religious faith. The film Being There is a fine pre-internet example of this.

I'm not sure where the erotic elements come in! but I look forward to finding out! (Actually there is a hilarious comic erotic scene in Being There when Peter Sellars tells Shirley MacLaine to do it herself!)

Well that's a whole new bunny and I might be able to put it in "Horny Springs". Ha Ha!:D

Once he was found and identified, the legend of Brother Sharp went flat. :D

Bwah ha ha ha ha!

JackLuis, you seem to have a series burgeoning in your fertile mind. Can't wait.

Working on Horny Springs and it's stretching me a good deal. I'm not starting any new series as I have one in releases and one on the board.

"The Interrupted Tale" has Amazons and Wizards in 2000 BC and I could get away with almost anything, but Horny Springs is "Real" so I have to go easy on the stereotypes.

However a man telling a MILF to 'do herself' and then showing her how and cheering her on, seems real enough for me. :D

Back