I need an author !

Ptah

Experienced
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Posts
81
so i have a few ideas about forming quiet a few stories. my issue is that even though i have the ideas i seem to lack the ability to putt it togather into a story !

i am looking for an experienced writer who will help me put my ideas togather and do the writing part for me ( i will give him/her the ideas offcourse ! )

so yes its is a cheating wife / cuckolding story and i am looking for a female writer though i wouldnt mind working with a male writer who has had experience in this type of story .

if this is applicable to you please respond !

thankyou!
 
That's not really much to go on. You might get more responses if you explained yourself more thoroughly. Why should someone use your ideas rather than their own, for instance?
 
Hey the author is welcome to put in his/her ideas in aswell ! , we can discuss how to go about the story !

but ya thats about it i recon
 
so i have a few ideas about forming quiet a few stories. my issue is that even though i have the ideas i seem to lack the ability to putt it togather into a story !

i am looking for an experienced writer who will help me put my ideas togather and do the writing part for me ( i will give him/her the ideas offcourse ! )

You're welcome to ask, but if you don't have any luck, consider giving it a try yourself. Nobody's born a writer; some might have more aptitude than others, but the best way to get good at writing is with practice. And it's a VERY satisfying feeling when you reach the point where you can come up with an idea and then make it happen yourself.
 
You're probably going to have to give some details as to the plot specifics or situation. All you said is that its a cuckold story - there are hundreds of cuckold stories on this site. I don't think you're going to get any responses unless you talk here about what some of your specific ideas are.
 
Back
Top