Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Use It!

Rare chance to spend a Saturday morning naked and I am going to take full advantage of the opportunity! Have a great weekend everyone!

Being summer, been spending lots of time naked around the house. Often nude from the evening until noon the following day. :)

Hope all you nude Litians are also enjoying lots of naked fun this summer!

Last edited:
Being summer, been spending lots of time naked around the house. Often nude from the evening until noon the following day. :)

Hope all you nude Litians are also enjoying lots of naked fun this summer!
I officially retired Friday morning (been working a lot of half days just to finish out my time to qualify). I have been naked since I got home at 10:00 AM Friday and since I don't have to go to work I don't plan on wearing anything unless I have to go to the store for beer, or I have to mow the front yard (I do the back naked).

yes i am

I spend as much time nude at home as possible. I have a roommate , so its not enough time as I'd like. But with summer and good weather, I love to be naked outside

I officially retired Friday morning (been working a lot of half days just to finish out my time to qualify). I have been naked since I got home at 10:00 AM Friday and since I don't have to go to work I don't plan on wearing anything unless I have to go to the store for beer, or I have to mow the front yard (I do the back naked).
Congratulations on your new employment status! Sounds like a 24/7 nudist life has just begun.

Had one of those rare weekends where it was just wife and I at home alone and got to spend right much time walking around nude and loved every minute of it. Hopefully it wont be too long before I get to do it again.

Congratulations on your new employment status! Sounds like a 24/7 nudist life has just begun.
Still naked since Friday and not planning on getting dressed for a while. I will have to mow the front yard some day, so I will wear a speedo or super short cut-offs for that.

Had one of those rare weekends where it was just wife and I at home alone and got to spend right much time walking around nude and loved every minute of it. Hopefully it wont be too long before I get to do it again.
Understandable. Hours or days around the house nude is such a freeing and wonderful experience. Sort of sensual in that your entire body is free to be without the hinderance of clothing. For me it's not sexual, but sensual.

Working nude in home office this morning. Walking back and forth to update my coffee is so much more enjoyable when naked!

Well, it's Friday and I'm working from home completely naked. I wonder what everyone on the conference call I just got off would think if they knew I was presenting to them with not a stitch of clothing on me....

Well, it's Friday and I'm working from home completely naked. I wonder what everyone on the conference call I just got off would think if they knew I was presenting to them with not a stitch of clothing on me....
Can relate to this!

Naked since Friday morning surrounded by family and friends. Not planning to get dressed til at least Tuesday for a doctors appt.

Just around the house? We have been all around the back yard naked, now having coffee on the patio. Last night we went so far as to sit on the front porch naked.
Lucky you! Unfortunately, there may be some folks in the neighborhood that would frown on us being naked where they could see us.

Last edited:
Luck you! Unfortunately, there may be some folks in the neighborhood that would frown on us being naked where they could see us.
We don't realy care who sees us, especially in the fenced back yard. Our neighbors on both sides, one is our son and his wife, and the other his in-laws, join us regularly. In fact since I retired and our sons in-laws are also retired, they join us regularly.

Love spending my Saturday mornings/afternoons in bed sans clothing. Still in bed to since its s rainy day...but left the bra on ;)

I was just standing naked and stretching and enjoying my morning wood in the morning sun in my apartment window in NYC. I looked down and saw a beautiful young woman, probably 18, walking down the street. She looked up and I realized she could see me as I was right in the window. She didn't look away, but just kept looking as she walked til she was out of my sight. A fun little start to a Saturday. :devil:

Back